112| valentines day

(february)

Valentines days was a day the avengers didn't celebrate too much, it wasn't something they needed to do. Of course the couples themselves celebrated it between each other, but it wasn't something everyone would discuss or have a special dinner over or something that Tony would host a party for.

Each couple done something nice each year within themselves, Natasha and Maria were going out for the day, Tony and Pepper had been out for the past week. Obviously Wanda was alone after her break up with Vision, but she felt a weight lifted off of her shoulders that day.

She was excited to stay home with her kids and Y/n, who clearly wasn't happy about her mother and Maria going out for the day but she would live and she would definitely have a lot of fun with her auntie Wanda and her cousins at home.

The night before valentine's day, Y/n stayed up at night. At school they made Valentine's day cards for their parents but one of the mean kids ripped Y/n's card up, so she decided to make another one for Natasha, and very reluctantly put Maria's name in it as-well, keeping it small.

Due to Maria's name being so small, there wasn't much point in her name actually being in there but if Natasha asked then technically it was still there, just not very visible but it was still there and it's the thought that counts and she thought of Maria.

The girl went to bed a little after midnight, which was probably the reason as to why she slept in so late that next day, she groaned as she got out of bed and picked up the valentine's day card and made her way downstairs to the kitchen where she heard her mothers voice.

"Hello princess" Natasha smiled seeing her daughter walk into the room, she was leaning into the side of Maria and it was taking everything in Y/n not to throw the card at her face, it was sad, she used to adore Maria, but now she stole her mom so not so much.

"Hi mommy, i made you a card. Happy Valentine's day" Y/n smiled and ran over to Natasha, she gasped and knelt down in front of her daughter and took her card from her hands, she read the card quietly so Y/n could hear her.

"This is beautiful baby, thank you so much" Natasha embraced her daughter in a hug and rubbed her back, Y/n grinned into Natasha's shoulder and tightly wrapped her arms around her neck, Natasha didn't feel Y/n's letting go soon so she rose to her feet with her on her front.

"Wanna sit with Wanda" Y/n mumbled seeing how upset her aunt looked, she was currently the only one in the room without a partner, Natasha kissed her head and placed her down on the floor, she immediately took off and ran over to her aunt.

"Happy Valentine's day Wanda" She pulled her surprise card out for her and handed it over to her, Wanda looked up at her with a grateful smile as she sat her in the table in front of her, she slowly opened the card and was met with a picture of her an Y/n.

"This is gorgeous Y/n, thank you so much pumpkin" Wanda pulled Y/n back down onto her lap and in for a cuddle, wrapping her arms around her little girl. She giggled and stayed on her aunts lap whilst her breakfast was served up.

Breakfast was really nice, Natasha makes the best waffles and Y/n would have them for breakfast lunch and dinner if she was aloud too, everyone was talking happily and for once everyone was getting along with one another and not trying to rip each others faces off.

"Y/n, me and Maria are gonna go out for day together, you'll be okay with Aunt Wanda won't you" Natasha said placing her hand on Y/n's back, anger bubbled inside of her as she was planning to spend the day with her mother and Wanda, not her being ripped away by Maria.

"Do i even get a say?" Y/n sassed, Natasha squinted her eyes at her daughters words, Y/n turned her head away and faced her face into Wanda's neck so she couldn't see her mother and couldn't see Maria who was standing very close behind her.

"Um, don't talk to me like that Y/n" Natasha spoke back, Y/n rolled her eyes, not that anyone could see, but she stayed hidden in Wanda's neck not wanting to look at Natasha because that would mean she would be getting a glimpse of Maria also if she did.

"Honey i'm going now, when i come back i don't want a mad girl" Natasha kissed her daughters head and waited a few moments for a response, making her way out the room after not receiving one, Wanda sighed softly and held her niece tightly in her arms for a little longer.

"What's going on sweetheart" Wanda asked pulling Y/n out of her chest, Y/n huffed and crossed her arms over her chest with a pout on her face, she looked down at Wanda's lap and kept her angry face on her, she was not happy at all.

"Mommy always leaves me for her" Y/n spoke, she spoke in the most babyish voice ever and Wanda shook her head, her and her mother had a conversation about using that voice, she was getting older and didn't need to be acting like she was a baby again.

"Don't use the baby voice Y/n, your mommy never leaves you honey, it's like once a month that she goes out with Maria, you don't need to be jealous" Wanda smirked, Y/n groaned and rolled her eyes turning her head to look at the wall instead of Wanda.

"She doesn't love me anymore!" Y/n whined, Wanda rolled her eyes slightly, Natasha loved Y/n more than anything in the world and when Y/n whines about it, it frustrates her and Natasha because she's trying her best to keep to her daughter happy and content.

"Do not say that Y/n, that's unacceptable, your mom loves you so much and you can not say that she doesn't" Wanda scolded, not harshly, but it wasn't very fair on Natasha. Y/n sighed and let her head drop mumbling a small apology before falling against Wanda's chest with a sigh.

"Mommy does love me and i love her" Y/n mumbled making Wanda smile and nod her head, Y/n nodded her head also and curled against Wanda's body, she wasn't very good at staying up late at night as the next day she'd be exhausted, so whilst Wanda browsed through her phone, she decided to take a small nap.

//