36| playing her first match

(july)

Ever since Y/n's first dance performance, she never wanted to stop dancing, someone on the team could be reading a newspaper and over the top you would just be able to see a little body jumping back and forth, it was cute, very cute, but Natasha wanted Y/n to focus on her soccer now as tomorrow she had her first game.

"I'm going to score all the goals" Y/n shouted pretending to kick the imaginary soccer ball in front of her, Natasha chuckled scooping Y/n into her arms and carrying her upstairs. Y/n let out a whine kicking her legs around and trying to get out of her arms, complaining she needed more soccer practise but Natasha said she had enough.

"Mama! I do need it, let me" Y/n said trying to slip out of Natasha's bed to run away but Natasha was too strong and pulled Y/n back on the bed, she pulled her into her arms tightly and started rubbing her hand along her back.

"Look Y/n, you're going to be great tomorrow just like you were with your dancing, now you need some sleep so you have enough energy" Natasha reasoned, Y/n huffed falling flat against Natasha's comfy chest and frowning.

"Pout all you want, mama is right" Natasha smirked ticking Y/n's side which earned a giggle from her, she rolled over onto her stomach turning her head to Natasha and giving her an all too familiar glare, but it fading away when Natasha started smirking herself.

"Mama is wrong" Y/n argued rolling onto her back and looking up at the ceiling, Natasha hummed is disapproval, Y/n didn't quite catch it though, the more she stared upwards, the tireder she got, Y/n yawned moving her hand around the mattress before it bumped Natasha's and she laced her own her fingers through her mothers.

"Sleepy?" Natasha asked, Y/n nods her head slightly running over onto her side and wrapping her body around Natasha's, Natasha smile rubbing her fingers through Y/n's hair, also turning onto her side and kissing her daughters head.

"Okay love, night night. I love you lots" Natasha murmurs throwing her arm over Y/n's small body, Y/n lets out another yawn, her eyes flickering shut, Natasha smiled running her other finger down Y/n's cheek as her other hand was clutched tightly in her daughters hand.

"Love mama" Y/n mumbled quietly, Natasha closed her eyes with a smile still on her face, she had her alarm set for the morning, for Y/n's soccer match because they obviously didn't want to be late, Natasha was sure that she was more excited than Y/n, but as long as she enjoyed it when she was there then that was okay.

The next morning was a lot easier than Natasha expected it to be, Y/n had woken up before Natasha's alarm went off and when Y/n woke up, she instantly wakes up Natasha. So the pair were up early, Natasha took Y/n downstairs to get some breakfast before getting ready, Natasha's hair was a lot crazier this morning than usual so she was going to have to do something about that.

"Eat up, you need energy pumpkin" Natasha ordered scooping some of her breakfast onto her spoon, and holding it up to her daughters mouth. She slowly parted her lips allowing Natasha to feed her, tiredly and slowly chewing away.

"But mama I'm tired" Y/n complained leaning forward in her chair and rubbing her eyes, holding her arms out for Natasha , who caved in and picked her baby up placing her on her hip as she sipped away at her coffee.

"I know sweetheart, maybe if you didn't wake up so early you wouldn't be as tired but it's okay, that might mean you have more energy" Natasha said bouncing Y/n slightly who was now whining and shoving her head in Natasha's neck.

"Stop saying that word" Y/n mumbled angrily, Natasha chuckled placing her mug down and rubbing Y/n's back with one hand as her other arm was supporting her body, her body swaying side to side gently and slowly.

"I'm sorry honey, why don't we go get ready" Natasha decided, Y/n nodded her head clinging her arms tighter around Natasha' neck as she was getting carried upstairs, Natasha dropped Y/n onto the bed making her giggle while finding her soccer kit she was given at her last training session.

"Pyjamas off chop chop" Natasha said calling her hands, Y/n lay back on the bed with a grin and held her legs in the air as she silently signalled to Natasha to take them off for her, Natasha playfully rolled her eyes placing the clothes down on the bed and slipping Y/n's pants off.

" Come on silly girl, need to start doing this by yourself" Natasha teased giving Y/n's foot a little tickle, Y/n giggled pulling foot away and shaking her head, Natasha playfully rolled her eyes again and slipped Y/n's soccer shorts on.

"No mama! You change me forever!" Y/n giggled, Natasha laughed along with her, bringing her to sit up and changing her shirts, after her socks and shin pads were on, she was all ready, apart from her hair but Nat needed herself ready before Y/n's hair.

"Read a book while mama changes" Natasha said throwing a children book on the bed, Y/n made a face at Natasha picking up the book and scrolling through the pictures as Natasha got herself changed behind her, and by the time Natasha was finished, Y/n's book was also done.

"Get that away" Y/n shouted scooting back on the bed as Natasha approached her with a hairbrush, Natasha laughed out loud reaching forward and pulling Y/n onto her lap and gently brushing through her hair, although the young Y/n screamed and cried as if she was hitting her with it.

"Y/n all I'm doing is braiding your hair, I'm not even brushing it anymore, so please before you wake up every single person in this house, be quiet!" Natasha scolded, Y/n huffed crossing her arms over her chest and just let Natasha get on with what she had to do.

Once Natasha finished Y/n's hair, she let her go while she started on her own, just giving herself a single butch braid down the back of her head, which only took under five minutes.

Natasha took Y/n downstairs and sat her on the stair while she slipped her little soccer boots on, Y/n was joking away and telling Natasha stories of how she was going to score every single goal today.

"Well i'm glad you think that, let's go. Everyone will catch us there" Natasha said lifting Y/n on to her hip and leaving the house, she'd told everyone where to go and they said they'd come down before Y/n's match kicked off.

"How excited are you" Natasha asked, Y/n had been a bit quiet on the way here and Natasha was wondering if maybe it was a bunch of nerves hitting her, but she was proven wrong when taking her daughter out the car.

"So excited mama! I'm really happy" Y/n squealed kicking her legs happily, bouncing up and down on Natasha's hip clapping her hands together. Natasha carried her daughter to the ground she was playing at, the goals were tiny and the pitch was about a few people long.

"Go on baby, i've got your water" Natasha said placing Y/n on the grass, crouching down beside her and placing her hand on her daughters shoulder, Y/n nods with a small smile turning her head and puckering her lips.

"I love you big girl, go play" Natasha said pecking her daughters lips and standing back up as Y/n ran off to her small team, Natasha walked back to the where the parents stand, the game want exactly two teams against each other, it was kind of a training session with a big match played, so that's what Natasha called it.

The Avengers were soon piling on to the grass all standing beside or behind Natasha watching for their niece, every time the ball came to Y/n, she'd just kick it away which made everyone laugh.

There was one point where her and Ellie were just stood having a conversation unseated if focusing on the game, do far though, Y/n did have a goal and after scoring that goal, she was just watching Natasha for the rest of the game, but overall Natasha was proud of Y/n, dancing and soccer where 2 very different things and her daughter could do both excellently.

//

5% match

95% getting ready