153| beach kind of day

(may)

It's been a hectic few months for everyone, Y/n had already had 3 dance competitions this year and still had very many more to come, she'd been in loads of soccer tournaments and had won the majority of them, probably more than half of them, she was on an excellent team.

In 3 months, it was Natasha and Maria's wedding which was stressing everyone out, people in the compound had never been so stressed before but everything was slowly starting to fall into perfect place, the venue was all done and the food, everything was perfect so far.

Today was the perfect day for a beach day, it was hot and sunny, everyone was on break and everyone needed a nice day out together, Y/n was obviously the most excited to be going to the beach, she loved the sand and running into the ocean and playing games.

"Mama, can you tie the strings please" Y/n asked running into Natasha's room and turning around, Natasha hummed and stood up, tying the string around the back of Y/n's neck, then kneeling down and tying each string on each side of her hip so the bottoms wouldn't fall off.

Natasha finished packing their beach bag, they needed quite a bit of stuff to go to the beach, it included drinks, food, suncream and a lot more necessary items that Natasha needs, Y/n was badgering Natasha the whole time asking her to hurry up so they could leave.

"Come here then, you need suncream on before we go" Natasha said ordering Y/n over to her, Y/n let out a whine and shook her head taking a step back, trying to get away from Natasha, Natasha shook her head and stepped forward grabbing Y/n's arm and bringing her over.

"I don't need suncream mama, off! Get off me!" Y/n shouted unhappily, Natasha sighed and held Y/n tighter, sitting suncream around the girls face, her body and her scalp, Y/n was very against the idea of suncream and was doing everything she could to get away.

Natasha continues putting suncream all over her daughter, she was ginger and had very light skin so the chances of her burning before she even got out the house were big, clearly Y/n didn't understand that and just didn't want to be all sticky after wards.

"It's in my mouth, get out, get off" Y/n shouted pushing Natasha's hands off of her face, Natasha ignored Y/n and kept on applying what she needed to apply, Y/n was close to tears and Natasha definitely did not need tears on such a good day.

"Well stop moving around then, it would be so much eaiser" Natasha said and finished rubbing in Y/n's suncream, the girl instantly pushed herself away from Natasha pulling a disgusted face as she rubbed her cheeks which were now all moist and sticky feeling, Natasha smirked and threw her bag over her shoulder.

Y/n quickly runs downstairs and out the compound into the van, she buckles herself in and swings her feet happily as she waits for the rest of her family to get in with her, Natasha finally came out the house with a few others and then the van was loaded.

Tony was driving so that means that they'd get there pretty fast as he doesn't like to stick to the speed limit most of the time, Y/n snuggled into Natasha's side the whole way there and played with her fingers as her mother spoke to Wanda.

When they arrive at the beach, Y/n was happier than she was before they got here, she jumped out of the car first and was jumping the whole way down the stairs to the beach, kicking the sand with her feet and gripping Natasha's hand tightly so she wouldn't run off.

"Who's up for a game of volleyball?" Tony asked as soon as everyone placed the bags down, Y/n gasped and started jumping again, running over to Tony and tugging his arm, he laughed and picked Y/n up sitting her on his hip as everyone agreed.

The team got into teams, Y/n and Natasha were on the same team with Tony, Steve and Maria, then on the other team was Wanda and Clint with Thor and Bruce and Pepper, the teams were perfect, although Y/n's team was at a disadvantage as Wanda was a volleyball nerd.

Surprisingly, Y/n was playing extremely well and probably the best on her team, even though she's only ever played volleyball on a beach a few times, she was able to dive onto the floor at some points, but it was funny how she'd get mad at the others.

Y/n's team ended up winning the game which was good for her, she ran about cheering with her arms in the air and jumped into Steve's arms which he held out for her, he pushed Y/n above his head and spun her about before throwing her up and catching her.

"I wanna go in the water" Y/n claimed as she ran back over to where all the bags were dumped down, she looked at the adults waiting for one of them to speak up and say they would take her, she was hoping that her mother would.

"I'll take you, let's go" Clint spoke up standing to his feet, Natasha gave him a look and warned both of them to be careful, Y/n giggled and nodded her head and then started running with Clint towards the ocean, running in and splashing about with her feet.

"There's mama, MAMA" Y/n screamed and looked back at Natasha waving her arm, Natasha saw her daughter in the ocean and waved back to her making the girl jump about in the water happily, hugging Clint as they went deeper and it got colder, she soon ended up on his back.

"Uncle Clint, look, everyone's running" Y/n giggled and pointed over to where all the Avengers were now running to the ocean, Y/n hid her face in Clint's neck as they all ran into the water creating splashing everywhere, Y/n shivered and laughed as everyone splashed about.

"Come to mommy" Natasha fake groaned and took Y/n out of Clint's arms, Y/n smiled and turned her body into her mothers, wrapping her arms and legs around her tightly, Maria came over to them and wrapped an arm around Natasha's waist and kissed her cheek.

"My kisses" Y/n grunted and placed a kiss to Natasha's lips showing Maria that Y/n's kisses where better than hers before hiding in her mothers neck making Maria laugh, Natasha laughed and made a request to go under the water, the girls agreed and counted down from 3, before going under, this time, Natasha and Y/n didn't come back up, it all went black again.

//
I'm so mean 😈

(gonna be a double update)