20| she turns two

(december)

Natasha slept peacefully with her little bundle of joy curled into her side, also sleeping peacefully with some small snores escaping her mouth, today was a very special day, a day Y/n had been waiting for. A day most of the Avengers had been waiting for and it's finally here.

Today could only be, Natasha and Y/n's birthday. Everyone had something planned, they all had a set task to do and got everything ready before the birthday girls woke up. Y/n and Natasha's birthday was probably the biggest one in the compound, everyone else was an adult and didn't exactly need a birthday party.

Of course it being Natasha's birthday as well, they all thought they'd join to together giving them some joint birthday party as some people call it although one does turn 2 and the other turns 31 but it didn't matter to any one else.

Wanda placed her finger on her lips slowly leading everyone up the stairs, she waited outside Natasha's room for everyone to gather round, she told them that she was going to quickly check that Natasha was decently dressed before they could all enter, Wanda poker her head through and saw Natasha with a shirt on, so that counted as decently dressed.

"Be quiet" Wanda scolded hitting Tony on the arm who was talking louder than he should have been, he muttered an apology and stood beside the other boys who all had confetti blowers in their hands, Wanda counted down from 5 before it all began.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouted letting off their confetti cannons which made Natasha rise from her bed in an instant, it wasn't the loud noise that woke Y/n but the movement from her mother getting up so she copied Natasha's actions and also sat up.

"Pretty" Y/n mumbled rubbing her eyes and crawling forward to the edge of the bed and taking a handful of colored paper in her hands, Natasha groaned laying back down in bed with her arms over her eyes and Thor picked Y/n up and placed on his shoulders.

"Happy Birthday Nat" Wanda spoke happily jumping onto Natasha's body and resting her head on her chest cuddling into her warm big sister, Natasha let out a smile and moved her arm to wrap around Wanda's head and back thanking her and sitting back up again to watch the boys pass around Y/n upside down and side to side between everyone.

"You're going to make her throw up if you continue that, she was only up an hour ago drinking so yous can clean it up" Natasha spoke in between a yawn as Wanda backed off her and stood back up on the floor.

"Not me" Clint spoke handing Y/n back over to Steve, who then handed Y/n to Tony, then to Thor, Bruce then finally to Wanda who wished her a happy birthday and handed her back to her mother who also wished her a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday my little princess" Natasha cooed rubbing her nose into Y/n's neck causing her to laugh and wrap her arms around her mothers neck giving her cheek an innocent kiss before hiding her face in her neck shifting around to get comfortable in her lap.

"Okay, i'm not cleaning this up" Natasha smiled sarcastically and sweetly getting out her bed and walking out the room going downstairs to leave everyone to clean, they all did thankfully, getting every single last piece of confetti out of Natasha's bedsheets before they made there way downstairs to the kitchen where Y/n and Natasha were.

"Happy birthday Nat" Tony said brushing his hand on the top of Natasha's head as she nursed Y/n, she slapped his hand away giving him an awful glare but thanking him with a small smirk, he smirked back before leaning forward to face Y/n.

"And happy birthday to you little billionaire" Tony joked pinching Y/n's nose making her giggle and squirm, Natasha shoved Tony away, wiping the milk that fell down Y/n's chin and helping her latch back onto her breast which was dropped, Tony waves to Y/n before disappearing into the living room.

"We have a special surprise for a special birthday girl" Clint speaks running his fingers through Y/n's curls as she eats her eggs that Natasha broke apart, Y/n turned her head looking up at Clint with a smile and holding her egg full fist out to him.

"No thank you" He politely declines shaking her head, Natasha grins up at him, breaking up some more egg for Y/n and placing it down on her tray, she munches the big bits then moves onto the yellow small bits, shoving whatever she can get in her mouth.

"What's this surprise?" Natasha asked washing her hands in the sink and drying them off, leaning her hip against the side of the counter. Clint smirks shrugging his shoulders acting clueless, Natasha's face turns into a glare as she had the idea that this surprise much be mischievous.

"Relax, it's outside the back" Clint sighs giving up, finding the assassins hard look to scary to fight with, Natasha looks at Y/n who is too focused on her food to realise that Natasha was gone but Natasha didn't want to chance it and decided to wait so both girls could see the surprise at the same time.

After breakfast was done, it was time for the surprise, so Natasha took Y/n and followed Clint outside, Y/n's eyes were covered with Natasha's hands and as Natasha gasped, Y/n started to squirm rapidly wanting to be put down.

"Castle!!" Y/n screamed when she ripped away Natasha's hand from her eyes and starting kicking her legs as if she was running in mid air, Natasha laughed placing Y/n on the grass and watching as she ran straight onto the bouncy castle, screaming to herself and launching her little body all over the place.

"Mama come and bounce on my castle!" She shouted, Natasha stood with her arms folded over her chest with a small smirk on her face, she let out a small sigh and started walking towards to big bouncy castle to Y/n.

Natasha slipped her shoes off and climbed into the castle, Y/n ran right over to her gripping her hands and bouncing up and down with her, the thought of Y/n's stomach settling after breakfast completely slipped Natasha's mind, so once it was over and they were back inside, Natasha was in for another surprise.

//

i keep forgetting to update at an appropriate time. So, yeah.