75| comfort

(may)

Another day, another boring and old day at school. Thankfully for Y/n, it was a Friday meaning she had an entire weekend to relax and have so much fun with her mama and all of her family, yet she had to go through the school day before that.

She zombie walked to her bathroom as Natasha walked out of the door after threatening to haul her out of the bed by the ear if she wouldn't be getting up now, she grabbed a toothbrush and ran it under the tap before applying her toothpaste, and brushing her teeth.

"Mama!!!" Y/n screamed from her bedroom door, Natasha's heavy footsteps came up the stairs and with a stern look on her face, she entered Y/n's bedroom, hands on hips and leaning against the door frame, Y/n looked up at her tall mother and wrapped her arms around her.

"Why on earth are you screaming at this time in the morning, people are still sleeping" Natasha spoke unwrapping Y/n's arms from her body and pulling her back, the girl frowned and poked her bottom lip out which instantly made Natasha feel guilty for using her strict voice.

Natasha rolled her eyes as she finally gave in and lifted Y/n up and onto her hip, she's carried her downstairs and placed her in a chair and handed her breakfast over with a glass on orange juice, Y/n was happy and content with her breakfast choices and munch away quickly.

"Go any quicker and you'll throw up" Natasha said sipping her coffee and watching Y/n over the top of the mug, as she rolled her eyes and threw her spoon down, crossing her arms and chewing what was in her mouth before going for another bite.

"You're so bossy!" Y/n sassed taking another spoonful, Natasha smirked and shrugged her shoulders, taking away the empty glass and bowl from Y/n and rinsing them clearing them out in the sink before putting the away to dry, all whilst Y/n went and put her school does on and grabbed her backpack.

"Are you ready my love?" Natasha asked running her hand through her daughters hair, Y/n gave Natasha a hum and nodded her head. Natasha took her daughters hand and led her out the house, deciding it would be a nice day to walk to school as it was the middle of may.

Y/n skipped down the sidewalk next to Natasha, holding her hand tightly. She was humming away as Natasha was watching around her at all the houses, they didn't walk to school that much as getting Y/n to school wasn't the easiest and a meltdown normally occurred every morning.

"Are you gonna have a good day today?" Natasha spoke as the pair could see the school gates in the distance, Y/n's feet slowed down as she shrugged her shoulders, Natasha held Y/n's hand tighter and picked up her speed so Y/n would as well.

"I wanna go home but i really wanna see Elsie" Y/n complained, Natasha let out a small and sad sigh as she bent down in front of Y/n in front of the school gates, she took a hold of her daughters small hands and laid a gentle kiss on them.

"I know honey, but remember you're having a play date at Elsie's tonight" Natasha reminded her, Y/n gasped at Natasha's reminder and squealed jumping on her feet and tugging Natasha's hands happily making the woman laugh.

"Bye mama, i'll see you later after school and then i go to my play date" Y/n rambled out excitedly wrapping her arms around Natasha's neck and kissing her cheek before running up, being able to hear Natasha should 'love you' to her, she was going to keep rubbing but she also wanted to say love you back.

"I love you too mama!!" Y/n shouted from the door, holding her bag in her left hand and waving her hand that held her coat making Natasha smile at her daughter cuteness, Natasha waved her hand and watched as Y/n disappeared, she left with a smile on her face, going home to pack a small bag of extra toys for Y/n.

Y/n skipped into class happily, the thought and reminder of having a play date has definitely boosted her mood up for the day, after feeling as though she didn't want to come to school and wanted to stay home with Natasha, she was now rather excited.

The redhead popped herself down next to Elsie, poking her shoulder with her finger and a grin, Elise turned around with a gasp and held her arms out, wrapping them around Y/n who giggled and pulled back with a massive smile in her face.

"We're having a play date today!" Elsie spoke, Y/n grinned again and nodded her head rapidly bouncing in her bottom with excited. The pair played together happily, sharing their toys with each other and there wasn't any complications between them, or any of their class mates.

"Miss Kate, i'm having a play date at- at Elsie's house" Y/n spoke nervously, looking down at her shoes as she spoke to the teacher in front of her. The teacher gasped and bent down in front of Y/n, taking her small hands in her larger ones.

"That's so sweet honey, you're going to have lots of fun huh? Take a seat on the carpet doll" Miss Kate said standing up straight and pushing Y/n's back slightly, she giggled and took a seat on the floor. Unfortunately, being sat next to Trent who wasn't a very nice boy.

"Owie stop that" Y/n whined, clutching knee after Trent had punched it. She let out a laugh and nudged her, Y/n pouted and scrambled to her feet, rushing over to Miss Kate who was sat at the side and crawled up and onto her lap.

"Trent keep hitting me" Y/n mumbled sitting sideways on her chest and still looking at the board that Miss Diana was teaching from, Miss Kate waved Trent over and he, as innocently as he could, walked over and stood by Miss Kate's leg as she held his arm.

"Are you hurting Y/n?" She asks, to no one's surprise he shakes his head, but when an eyebrow is raised and she asks again in a firmer voice, Trent ends up nodding his head sadly and with a frown, not very happy with having to tell the truth.

"That's not very nice is it?" Miss Kate said, she was keeping her vice quiet but stern as the lesson was still going on behind her, Trent shook her head as he switched from looking at Y/n to Miss Kate, not knowing who to be more angry at.

"Sorry" He mumbled, Miss Kate nodded and patted his back telling him to sit down again, he did and Miss Kate rewrapped her arms around Y/n's waist. She smiled and took a hold of Miss Kates arm as she watched the projector happily, in the comfort of Miss Kates arms.

She wouldn't be lying if she said Miss Kate was her favourite teacher, she was just super nice and helpful and Y/n was pretty sure that Miss Kate liked her too, she is sitting on her lap so hopefully she was liked by her or else i'd be a tiny bit strange.

//

SPEAK NOW TV IS OUTTTT