72| merry christmas

(december)

Small snow particles fell from the sky in the early hours of the morning, falling onto the ground, a thin sheet of ice covered the ground. Snowflakes stuck to the windows as the roof tiles were coated in snow, it wasn't a thick snow to play in but thick enough to throw at people.

Two robins sat on the window sill outside of Y/n's bedroom, their little beaks pecking at the glass making an irritating sound, Y/n stirred around a bit, tossing and turning thinking the sound was just in her dreams, a small whine passed her lips as she awoke from her sleep.

She stretched her arms and legs out, accidentally elbowing Natasha in the face in the process who let out a grunt and turned around, throwing her arm over her daughter. Y/n strained her head back to try and hear the tapping, she saw the shadow of the two birds through her curtain.

Carefully, she slipped out of bed and tip toed over to her window, very slowly opening the curtains. She placed her hands on the windowsill and watched the bird intriguingly, she listened to them chirp and hit their noses against the glass which made her giggle a bit.

"RARR" She suddenly screamed, Natasha jumped out her skin and shot up in bed, the birds ended up falling off the window ledge causing Y/n to start laughing like crazy, Natasha let out another groan, rubbing her eyes and tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Y/n?" Natasha grumbled out, Y/n giggles and turned her head to look at her mother who was looking extremely tired, Y/n jumped down from the window and rushed over to Natasha, jumping on the bed and wrapping her arms around her mothers sleepy figure.

"Hi mama" She grinned, resting her chin on Natasha's chest. Natasha hummed and lay back down with her daughter laying on top of her, Y/n smiled and scooted herself up further on Natasha's body and pressed her palms to either side of Natasha's face creating a fish like facial expression.

"It's christmas mommy, happy- merry christmas" Y/n spoke, having to stop herself from saying happy birthday which made Natasha laugh as she sat back up, re-wrapping her arms around Y/n again and swinging her legs out of bed and standing up with her daughter on her hip.

"My stocking" Y/n whispered leaning out of Natasha's arms and lifting her red stocking into her hands and holding it to her chest, Natasha walked out Y/n's bedroom and made her way downstairs where she found Wanda and Vision, feeding both their babies, Y/n smiled but kept her mouth closed because she couldn't shout good morning.

"Merry christmas my sweetheart" Wanda smiled coming over and kissing Y/n's cheek causing her to giggle slightly, she looked down at the one week baby laying in her aunt arms, she gently reached out and booped the baby's nose before turning back to Natasha.

"Presents" She mumbled, making Wanda and Natasha laugh. Natasha nodded her head and started walking through to the living room, most of the team was sat in there watching a movie already. Y/n wriggled down from Natasha and ran up to Tony, crawling onto his lap and giving him a hug, then doing the same with the rest of her uncles.

"Go on Y/n, open your presents" He said, Y/n slid back down and got to opening, she had to be quieter this year because of the babies but she enjoyed it just as much and loved every present she received, and of course loved watching everyone else open their own presents.

After gifts, everyone crowded around the table for some breakfast, Y/n ate happily, sitting next to Wanda and gently caressing the baby's head next to her every few seconds making a few adults laugh, which then made her laugh at her own silly actions.

It had to be Y/n's favourite time of the year because it was just a day where everyone was happy and enjoying themselves without any drama, Y/n swung her legs carefully as she watched her family interact happily instead of trying to bite each others heads off.

"Come on baby cheeks, let's get you ready" Natasha spoke taking Y/n's hand and leading her upstairs, she had a cute outfit picked out for Y/n and a casual one for herself. She handed Y/n's clothes to her to change into whilst she went into the bathroom and done her down business.

After taking a little while to put her tights on, y/n was finally finished getting ready. She was patiently waiting outside Natasha's bathroom door, not wanting to leave the bedroom and go to her own. When Natasha came out, Y/n ran in and stood on the stool and started brushing her teeth.

"You look so pretty my love" Natasha cooed standing up from the bed and squishing her baby's cheeks together and taking her hand again and bringing her back downstairs. They were going out to an ice rink this afternoon, unfortunately Wanda was staying back with her boys whilst everyone else went.

"Are we all ready?" Tony asks clapping his hands together, Y/n squealed that she was ready and bounced up and down excitedly holding onto Natasha's hand tightly. As soon as Tony opened the door, Y/n was out first, running to the car and jumping beside it whilst holding onto the door handle and shouting at her mother to open the car up.

The lights flashes on the car and the door opener letting Y/n climb into the back seat, she quickly buckled herself in. She peered through the front window seeing all the adults walk out the house, the boys were going with Tony whilst Y/n and her mama went by themselves in their own car.

"Mama go go! We gotta beat uncle Tony" A small voice shouted from the back, Natasha chuckles and reversed out of the drive, Y/n repetitively smacked her hands down on the seat under neath her telling her mother to drive fast, but all she got was a shake of her head and a look to stop hitting the seats.

"Boring" Y/n mumbled rolling her eyes and leaning her head back against the seat behind her, Natasha raised her eyebrow and Y/n purposefully avoided eye contact with her and kept her sight out the window watching different cars drive past her and also watching the snow falling slowly.

Either Y/n dozed off or Natasha had mysteriously teleported to the ice skating rink because it was like they'd got there in a second. Y/n took her mothers hand and followed her to meet her uncles who were all unloading from the car, arguing with each other over nonsense.

"I wanna go ice skating!" Y/n groaned at her mother as the boys wouldn't stop arguing, Natasha patted Y/n's head and shouted at the boys making their bickering stop, Y/n squeals happily and follows her family into the ice skating rink, she'd never been ice skating before but had seen many cool videos.

"Mommy i'm gonna do flips" Y/n exclaimed, Natasha's heart stopped beating for a second when the thought of her daughter doing flips on sharp blades crossed her mind, she looked down at Y/n and instantly shook her head no making Y/n pout.

"You'll be staying will mommy the whole time so you don't get injured" Natasha said making Y/n sigh, but she shrugged her shoulders with a smile still happy that she gets to stay with her mama the whole time, especially because she'd never been ice skating before.

//
ending it here ❤️