151| dress fittings

(january)

After a wonderful birthday, Natasha and Y/n had to move onto their next step, which was now dress fittings for Natasha's wedding, Natasha already had her wedding dress so it was Y/n, Wanda and Yelena that were going with her for bridesmaids dresses and a flower girl dress, they were all ecstatic.

"Mama, i'm so excited!!" Y/n squealed happily holding her mothers hand whilst crossing the road, Yelena and Wanda were bickering behind them, but Natasha was just focusing on how excited her daughter was, she loved anything to do with dresses so this would be an amazing day out for her.

Natasha had already picked the colors that she wanted them to wear and they knew what colors, but it was just the design and length of the dress that they needed, the girls had looked at some dresses in a catalog and online but nothing sparked their interests.

"I know honey, i can tell" Natasha chuckled and pushed open the door for the bridal shop warehouse, Yelena and Wanda entered both standing beside Y/n, they had to physically restrain her from running around the store and just running her fingers and hands all over the dresses, trying them on.

"Hi, i'm booked under Romanoff for bridesmaids dresses and a flower girl dress" Natasha spoke politely, Y/n swung on Natasha's arm until they were walking again, the woman allowed them to have a little wander about first to look for some dresses that they may fancy and like, so that's where they started.

"Mama, the pink ones!!" Y/n shouted letting go of Natasha's hand and pointing to a pink dress, Y/n was strictly ordered by each individual adult not to touch any of the dresses, they couldn't have her destroying one that they wont even be getting for the wedding anyway.

"Y/n it's not about the color, you're having white remember because you're a flower girl" Natasha said pulling Y/n back over to Wanda and Yelena, the girl sighed and nodded her head taking a hold of Natasha's hands whilst the first shopped for bridesmaid dresses for Yelena and Wanda.

Yelena was Natasha's maid of honor, of course she was, she was her little sister and wanted her to have that important part at her wedding, Wanda was a bridesmaid, the only bridesmaid, she wanted to make Wanda feel extremely special at her wedding.

Then of course Y/n was Natasha's little flower girl, yes the girl was 15 and flower girls are usually under the double digits age and Natasha told Y/n that, but the girl so desperately wanted to be a flower girl, and of course Natasha wouldn't be able to say no.

"Do you girls want long sleeves, short?" Natasha asked wrapping her arms around Y/n's front and looking over at Wanda and Yelena, both of them looked at each other and exchanged a few words before Yelena spoke up about what they had both agreed on for their dresses.

"Thin straps" Yelena spoke, Natasha nodded her head and started looking around a bit more, they'd been looking for a while until a lady came over to help them, she and the other workers already knew the color of the dresses and had a few in the back they recommended.

"These three options, come over here and we can try them on" She spoke taking 6 dresses and bringing them to the changing rooms, Yelena and Wanda went in and started trying their dresses on, Natasha let Y/n wander over to the flower girl dresses, they were in sight so she could see her still.

Wanda and Yelena came out of the changing room in beautiful dresses, Natasha covered her mouth as the dresses as her sisters were beautiful, Natasha bit her lip happily and clapped her hands at the sight of them, both girls smiling shyly at Natasha.

"They look pretty" Y/n mumbled coming back over to Natasha who nodded her head and wiped a tear, she knew both girls never got to do anything like this when they were younger, they both walked up to the mirror and twirled and then walked back to the changing room to try another one.

After Wanda and Yelena tried the other 2 dresses on, they finally figured which one was better that all 4 girls liked, and it was a stunning dress that looking gorgeous on both Yelena and Wanda, they both thanked the woman and went with Y/n to get her dress.

"Mommy, i choose the one with the bow on the back" Y/n smiled and pointed to a lovely flower girl dress, Natasha looked back at Wanda and Yelena with a smile shrugging her shoulders, Yelena and Wanda nodded their heads happily, Natasha bent down in front of Y/n.

"Okay honey, this is the dress you have to wear, there is no changing your mind last minute" Natasha said rubbing Y/n's back, the girl nodded happily and jumped a little bit with excitement, Natasha looked back at the woman who nodded head and started to get the dress down.

"This is a gorgeous dress, it'll look beautiful on you" The woman smiled and lead Y/n to a changing room, Natasha went in with Y/n and helped her with the dress and getting it on, it was a bit small as they were kids dresses, but they managed it.

"It's tight" Y/n whined, Natasha nodded her head and reassured Y/n that the fitters will be adjusting the dress so it would fit her, the girl was happy enough with that answer and shyly walked out of the changing room so Wanda and Yelena could see.

"Oh my gosh, how beautiful" Wanda exclaimed throwing her hand over her mouth like Natasha did, Yelena was stood in awe at how beautiful Y/n looked, the dress was definitely something that she could wear, Y/n walked up to the mirror and looked at herself.

"I like it" Y/n said shyly turning to Natasha, Natasha smiled and nodded her head then turned around to the woman telling her that it was perfect for Y/n, the woman nodded her head and walked Natasha and Y/n back into the changing rooms with a measuring string.

"We're gonna have to measure waist and chest if that's alright" The woman said, and Natasha nodded her head telling her that was alright, Y/n didn't exactly like that idea and wrapped her arms around Natasha tightly and shook her head but there was no way around it, she had to get it done.

"It's alright honey, slip your skirt and top off sweetheart" Natasha said soothingly rubbing Y/n's arms but she shook her head and covered her stomach with her arms, Natasha sighed sadly and hugged Y/n rubbing her back, she kissed her forehead and gently helped Y/n with her top.

Y/n stood in the middle of the changing rooms, sobbing into her hands in only her sports bra and her underwear, she felt extremely uncomfortable and was hating the way that the woman's fingertips would be grazing over her hips and her arms every second.

"There we go, you're okay" Natasha said helping Y/n back into her clothes and lifting her up, she settled her on her hip and let her dig her head into her shoulder as she walked out of the changing rooms, earning a confused look from Yelena and Wanda.

"Didn't like the measuring, she didn't see yous getting it done so took her by surprise" Natasha briefly explained, they nodded their heads and Natasha made her way to sign papers for the dresses, which would be finished in around 6/7 months which as perfect.

Natasha placed Y/n into the car and got in next to her, Yelena hopped in the passenger seat as Wanda was driving, Natasha kept an arm around Y/n and felt that all familiar feeling again, she placed a hand on her head and looked down at Y/n who was passed out on her side, clearly not aware as to why, Natasha went to say to Yelena and Wanda about the pain, but a second later, everything went black.

//
I had to get this done for my aunties wedding and i hated every second of it, i didn't cry but it was so awful standing there in my bra and underwear omg i actually feel ill from the thought of it again.

These are Yelena and Wanda's dresses, this was the bridesmaid dress i wore hehe