39| dressing up

(october)

It was finally time again, Y/n loved halloween, it had to be one of her favourite times of the year. She got so much candy from house's, last year was a bit of a fail but Natasha and Wanda made sure to run off to the store and buy Y/n some more than what she received.

This year, Y/n was making sure that everything was perfect and ready because she didn't want to miss all the fun and candy this year, so the little bossy toddler was now currently putting everyone in the house, in their place.

"No! Uncle Tony put on your costume!" The young girl shouted stomping her foot, Tony looked up worriedly at Natasha who was standing behind Y/n was her arms crossed leaning against the wall, all she done was raise her eyebrow and shrug her shoulder, silently telling Tony to do what he was told.

After Y/n gave a lecture to her uncle Tony, she made her way into the games room where everyone was at the moment before waiting to leave the house, of course it had to be Tony who held up their wait. She wandered in looking around and ran straight up to her auntie Wanda, with the biggest smile the world had ever seen.

"Wan Wan! You looks pretty" Y/n mumbled shyly launching forward in Wanda's arms and wrapping her arms around her neck giving her a breath taking hug, almost squeezing her lungs out, Wanda only gave the hug back with the same amount of strength.

"You look so pretty too my little witch" Wanda smirked placing Y/n on the ground, Y/n was in fact dressed up as a green witch, she had the wand and the hand, the dress but refused to wear the big, ugly, green nose.

"Uncle Tony taking forever!" Y/n whined with a groan, wrapping her arms around her mothers thigh and falling to the ground on her knees, resting her head forward against Natasha's knee, Natasha chuckled running her hands through the back of Y/n's hair.

"I know honey, but it's alright. We'll get some candy, you'll be fine" Natasha teased, then leaned down and lifted Y/n onto her hip, Y/n let out a dramatic sigh reaching up and playing with the curls in Natasha's hair, everyone waited a few more minutes until Tony made a grand entry into the room in his costume.

"Uncle Tony looks funny!" Y/n giggles pointing her small finger at Tony, he was in one of those inflatable dinosaur costumes and it got a few laughs out of the team, especially Y/n, who was in stitches over it.

"Let's get some candy!" Tony cheered, Y/n cheered with him, and everyone was following him out the room and eventually out of the house. Y/n was leading the way, taking her whole family down the street and running off to the first house, opening the door and saying the magical words, holding out her bag.

"What a cute little witch" The old woman said kindly taking a handful and handing it over to Y/n who blushed and thanked her, turning on her heel and running back over to Natasha, hiding her face in her legs quickly.

Natasha took Y/n's hand, going up with her to the next house, knocking the door and giving Y/n a nudge to say trick or treat, when she did, she was given a lot of candy and the adults giving, starting laughing at everyone's costumes behind them, especially Tony's.

The night was going smoothly and everyone enjoyed it, luckily, they all got a little break in between houses as Y/n would just collapse onto the side of the pavement and need a rest, she had lots of candy in her little bag and was so excited to go home and munch it all.

A few more houses were visited before Y/n started to become super tired, she was refusing that she was tired but she was tripping over her own feet after every step she took, Natasha scooped her into her arms which unfortunately ended up in tears  from the little girl, who begged her mother to go to one more house.

Of course Natasha caved in and let her go, and this last house was amazing and gave Y/n 2X the amount that she'd previously been given because she was so cute, they had said.

"Alright, let's head home" Natasha said scooping Y/n onto her hip as everyone started making their way back to the compound, it was a little walk but nothing they all couldn't handle, once they'd got back though, they all did collapse to the sofa, Y/n tipping out all her candy on the floor.

Being the sweet girl she is, Y/n would pick up a handful of Candy then go over to someone and hand them some of her treats, everyone thanked and when she sat back down, she was still left with mountains of candy, so she done a second trip giving everyone even more.

Everyone couldn't get over how generous the young girl was, they were all in awe over her sharing her sweets, they were so lost in their train of thoughts, they weren't paying that much attention to how much candy Y/n was actually eating.

"Oh gosh, Y/n that's enough now. Come on" Natasha jumped from her seat pulling the piece of candy away from Y/n's hand and put all the wrappers in the trash, then scooping Y/n back onto her lap making sure to keep a hold of all her candy.

"I think it's time for sleepies now, hm?" Natasha hummed brushing her hair out of her daughters face as she shook her head with a quiet whine, stuffing another chocolate she'd snuck into her mouth, Natasha chuckled a bit and stood up with her girl, instructing her to wave goodnight to everyone.

"Bye bye" Y/n mumbled through her mouth full of chocolate, everyone waved goodnight back and Natasha and Y/n made their way out of the room and upstairs, heading to Natasha's bedroom, Y/n's head resting on Natasha's shoulder comfortably while she chewed away at her candy.

"I didn't give everyone a kiss!" Y/n shouted, making Natasha jump slightly as the pair were walking in comfortable silence, Natasha smile placing Y/n down on the bed and turning around to grab some pyjamas for herself and her before turning back around and answering Y/n.

"I'm sure everyone will be okay, legs up" Natasha chuckled, Y/n huffed but followed Natasha's instructions, Natasha made getting Y/n dressed quick and playfully threw her into her middle of the bed, causing the young girl to burst out into a fit of giggles, Natasha laughing along too as she sat down on the bed and got herself ready in just a shirt and some underwear.

"Mama this was the best Halloween ever!" Y/n cheered throwing her fisted hands in the air, Natasha smiled brightly turning off the lamp and shifting down in the bed to come face to face with Y/n.

"I'm so happy you loved it baby, now sweet dreams" Natasha whispered pressing her lips against Y/n's forehead, Y/n smiled rubbing her eyes and rolling over onto her stomach slightly, pulling one arm up and around Natasha's neck and her leg up and over Natasha's waist, waiting to fall asleep so she can dream about candy land.

//