107| swimming day

(july)

July was always a hot month, and when it was hot the avengers loved to go out into the pool. Today was one of those pool days and Y/n was excited, they hadn't been in the pool for a little while now and after getting it cleaned it was ready.

Natasha bought her a new and pretty swimming costume, Y/n was obsessed with it and wanted to just wear it around the house, she wasn't aloud too but would ask for it every morning. Y/n was getting ready quickly whilst Natasha was still sleeping in her room, the girl was ready to swim.

"Mama! Wake up, it's pool day!" Y/n said rushing into Natasha's room, goggles on her face and in her bikini, Natasha groaned and turned over away from Y/n, gently pushing her cold hand off of her body and bringing the duvet up.

"Get clothes on mama! We need to go and swim" Y/n groaned jumping onto the bed, Natasha sighed and turned her head into the pillows, Y/n giggled and slid under the duvet next to Natasha wrapping her arms around she and giving her a morning cuddle.

"Y/n, it's too early to swim" Natasha whispered Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head, messing with her mothers hair and shaking her again, Natasha pushed her hands off of her and bringing up the duvet again over her head and sighing softly trying to block Y/n's voice out.

"Mama come on" Y/n groaned poking Natasha's head, Natasha let out a sigh realising she wasn't going to be getting anymore sleep and took the duvet off her head sitting up, she placed her hand on her head and the other on Y/n's back giving it a little rub.

"Let's have breakfast fir- woah. Why are you dressed like that?" Natasha finally came to her senses and noticed her girl's clothing choices and raised an eyebrow, her daughter rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest giving her mother a stern look which was similar to hers.

"I told you i want to go swimming mama, if you were awake and listening then you would have heard" Y/n said her voice laced with a bit of attitude making Natasha's glare harden and her other eyebrow raise at the way her daughter spoke to her.

"Uhh, don't use that tone with me Y/n. It's early and swimming isn't the first thing that i want when i wake up, let's go get some breakfast" Natasha said and slipped out of bed, throwing on some clothes and leaving the room, Y/n sighed and ran after her, taking her hand.

"I want fruit" Y/n demanded running over to the island and taking a seat on the stool, Natasha rolled her eyes and opened the fridge grabbing a few fruit boxes out of there and bringing them to the chopping board, feeling Y/n's eyes on her the whole time.

"What else do you want, my little princess" Natasha asked in a high pitched and teasing tone which made her daughter giggle, Natasha smirked and walked over to Y/n and placed the bowl of fruit in front of her and gave her a loving kiss on her head.

"Mama's cuddles" Y/n grinned, Natasha smiled and embraced her daughter in her arms and rubbed her arms, Y/n wrapped her arms around her mothers waist and pressed her face into her chest and let out a giggle when Natasha started to wiggle her fingers into her sides tickling her.

"Happy now?"

"no"

"You're so needy sometimes. What do you want this time, my sweet girl" Natasha rolled her eyes, Y/n giggles and grabbed Natasha's hand after putting her empty bowl in the dishwasher, tugging it and waving it about the place. Natasha bend down, placing a hand on her cheek.

"Pool" Y/n smiled, she turned her head towards the outside. Outside, she could see her uncles jumping into the pool, she turned back to her mother with her jaw practically touching the floor, Natasha looked outside and saw what was going on, turning back to Y/n was a sigh.