15| who's the favourite

(july)

Once the food was finished in the café it was time for Y/n's favourite part, the park! She hasn't stopped repeating the word since they left the house, all while everyone was eating, all Y/n was talking about was the park.

It was clear that the one year old had woken up with a lot of energy, so as soon as everyone was done they were rushing off to the park, chuckling at Y/n's words as they were going.

"Park! Mama, go! go!" Y/n shouted kicking her legs in her stroller as she saw the park in view. Natasha chuckled, settling Y/n down and speeding up, all the girls ended up in the park and the women were sitting on the bench.

"Mama go park!" Y/n whines pointing to the play park, Natasha sighed taking a hold of Y/n's hand and leading her to the park, Natasha lifted Y/n up to the top of the slide letting her come down with a squeal, holding onto Natasha's finger tightly.

"Go!" Y/n cheered before pushing herself off the slide, letting herself slide all the way down with a squeal, clapping her hands when she reached the bottom. Natasha swung her back up and lead her over to the swings, Natasha put Y/n in the baby one making sure she was in safely and slowing started to push, Wanda and Maria were now coming over and placed the stroller on the grass beside Natasha.

"She's actually adorable" Maria cooed taking a seat beside Wanda on the bigger swings and started pushing her feet, Natasha nodded her head with a smile looking at a happy Y/n who was hitting her hands of the bar happily.

"Switch with me" Natasha groaned walking away from Y/n and nudging Maria off the swing, Maria shot Natasha a dirty look before going over to Y/n and taking over Natasha's previous job.

"Hi Ria!" Y/n shouted sweetly flapping her hand, Maria cooed giving Y/n's swing a little push, instantly feeling awful for giving that look to Natasha, who would ever want to complain about spending time with this cute little girl.

"Tasha, Y/n likes me more" Maria claims, both Wanda and Natasha burst out into laughter at Maria's statement making her turn her head and give her a confused look as to what was making them laugh.

"That's funny you think that" Natasha said wiping a tear that had fallen down her face making Maria even more confused as to why the pair were crying over the fact that she just said that she was the baby's favourite.

"Its hilarious" Wanda chirped up also drying her cheeks from the tears that were previously streaming down her facecloth Natasha and Wanda both look at each other and erupt into another fit of laughter leaving Maria shook again.

"It's definitely me" Natasha and Wanda both say at the same time, their laughs coming to an end as they turn to face each other again, Natasha shook her head with an eyebrow raised.

"Woah, alright. It's me, and that's that" Natasha said with a light chuckle, Y/n started kicking her legs at Maria who had frozen and stopped pushing Y/n, Maria snapped back and started to push again watching Wanda and Natasha.

"It's me, she comes to me every morning happily" Wanda defends, Natasha rolls her eyes getting off the swings and grabbing her daughter out of the swing and placing her on her hip.

"Stay there" Natasha says placing Y/n down in the sand pit, Y/n looks around her at the unusual texture before looking back at Natasha who was now standing next to Maria and Wanda in a line.

"Come here Y/n" Natasha smirked holding out her arms, Y/n started crawling forward before Maria interrupted, following closely beside Wanda. Y/n looked between the crazy women wondering what to think, they were all calling her name and it made her more confused.

Like the time that the team were shouting their names at Y/n, she burst into tears. The girls went silent and wide eyed as Natasha rushed over to Y/n, swinging her up and onto her hip.

"Sorry baby, it's okay" Natasha apologised, Y/n dug her head deep into Natasha's neck holding onto her t-shirt and she tiredly cried. Natasha sighed softly making her way to the strolled, taking it back to the bench that everyone was sitting at.

"Ma-ma, no" Y/n cried clinging onto Natasha when she tried placing her into her stroller, Natasha bit her lip nervously and leans forward grabbing Y/n's pacifier and slipping it between her lips which almost instantly calmed the girl.

"You're tired baby, take a nap sweetheart" Natasha said softly swaying her hips side to side gently patting Y/n's back, Y/n gave Natasha a whine and shake of her head as she clung her arms tight her around Natasha's neck.

Wanda kindly took the stroller from Natasha, who gave her an appreciative smile. Maria walked behind Natasha using her finger to make Y/n smile, before the young girl was completely wiped out, pacifier falling into Maria's hands.

Y/n's mouth in an O shape as a line of drool spilt down Natasha's shoulder, Y/n's arms and legs were dangling by Natasha's sides and all her limp body was in Natasha's arms, not that she cared, Y/n was probably just one of the weights that Natasha could lift.

Natasha stopped Wanda gently and carefully transferred Y/n down into her stroller, clipping her in quietly and placing her bunny beside her, she only stirred a small bit but settled down after she was placed inside, and now was time to head off to the mall.

//