146| my clingy baby

(june)

This morning, Y/n felt emotional and clingy, all she wanted was to lay in bed with her mama, she felt as though if anyone spoke to her that she'd go ridged and just completely break down, she just wanted her mama's arms around her for the whole day.

After last nights show, she was just feeling tired and drained, her eyes hurt and her throat was sore from crying so much. Natasha knew how tired Y/n was, she knew that she wanted to stay in bed but she also wanted to go back to the flower garden.

The pair lay in bed until just after twelve, Natasha was the one who decided to get up first and change, Maria was out for the week to do some jobs with Fury, so that week Y/n was aloud to spend her nights in bed with Natasha whilst she was gone.

"We're going to the flower garden remember" Natasha whispered kissing her daughters cheek, Y/n nodded her head but clung onto Natasha tighter when she tried to get back up, Natasha smiled and reached forward, lifting Y/n into her arms and situating her on her hip whilst she picked outfits out.

"No, wear that dress again" Y/n spoke leaning out of Natasha's arms, Natasha noticed that every time that they were going to the flower field, that Y/n always wanted to wear the same dress that she wore when she first went, Natasha obviously said yes to her.

"You can wear whatever you want" Natasha leant down to pick up the dress and handed it to Y/n, who whined and pushed it back into her mothers hand and curled into her shoulder, closing her eyes, Natasha smiled and let out a little chuckle shaking her head.

"Can you not change yourself?" Natasha joked, Y/n shook her head and wrapped her arms and legs around Natasha's body, Natasha groaned slightly as she wobbled a little bit, she grabbed her clothes quickly and pried Y/n off of her, moving her to the bed.

Natasha made quick work of helping Y/n change and getting herself changed, she then, of course carried, Y/n downstairs to get some breakfast, the girl was running low on patience and wanted to be at the flower field right now, she was wiggling like crazy in Natasha's arms.

"Y/n come on, you're not a baby" Natasha sighed hoisting Y/n up on her hip, Y/n whined and pressed her head on Natasha's shoulder with her arms folded over her chest, Natasha let out a blowing breath of air as she swayed her hips whilst she waisted for the toaster.

"Momma" Y/n dragged out with a sigh and turned her head into Natasha's neck, Natasha hummed and patted Y/n's back until the toaster popped and her toast was done, she spread butter on the slices and placed the pieces of toast on 2 plates for each of them.

"When are we going to see the flowers, i want the flowers, please can we go see the flowers" Y/n begged tugging the top of Natasha's sports bra, Natasha sat down on the chair with Y/n on her lap, having an arm around her waist so she didn't bounce off.

"We will Y/n, but breakfast first honey" Natasha chuckled rubbing Y/n's leg, Y/n sighed and leaned back against Natasha, taking a bite out of her toast, Natasha moved her legs side to side whilst the pair had a nice breakfast, Y/n scoffing her food down as quickly as she could.

Once Y/n was finished, she leaped off of Natasha's lap and placed her plate in the dishwasher and ran back over to Natasha, crawling back onto her lap and wrapping her arms around her neck, staring up at her whilst she finished eating.

"Do you mind staring at me" Natasha joked tickling Y/n's cheek, Y/n giggled and pushed her face into Natasha's cheek rubbing her nose against it. Natasha laughed and pulled Y/n back so she could eat, which Y/n didn't agree with but curled herself up on Natasha's lap.

After Natasha was done with her breakfast, she tidied up her mess and left the kitchen with Y/n, sitting by the front door and putting her shoes on, it was very hot this time of month so a jacket was definitely not something that the girls needed.

"Should we ask Wanda if she wants to come with us?" Natasha asked but Y/n was quick to shake her head and whisper no, hoping Wanda wasn't near by, she just wanted to be with her mama today, not anybody else, Natasha understood that and left the compound with just Y/n.

"Can you carry me, or am i too old" Y/n asked nervously holding her arms up half way, Natasha smirked and booped Y/n's nose, leaning down and lifting her daughter into her arms and placing her on her hip, the girl giggled and rubbed her nose against Natasha's neck.

"You love your little nose rub huh" Natasha chuckled, Y/n giggled high pitched and leant forward rubbing her nose against Natasha's nose. Natasha smiled and took a nice walk with Y/n in her arms to the flower garden, bouncing her occasionally along the way.

When the pair arrived at the garden, Natasha placed Y/n down expecting her to run off like she does every time but the teenager just stared up at her blankly, taking a hold of her warm and now sweaty hand, Natasha couldn't help but let out a small smile.

"Such a mommy's girl" Natasha murmured and pressed a kiss to Y/n's cheek, Y/n blushed and giggled squeezing Natasha's hand, before Y/n could comprehend what was happening, Natasha and her were running through the flowers both laughing loudly, sticking their hands out trying to grab all the flowers they could.

Y/n's laughs were a lot louder than Natasha's and were more like screams but they were filling Natasha's heart up, after last nights crying all Natasha wanted to hear was her daughters sweet giggles and screams instead of her cries and sobs of hurting pain.

"Mommy!" Y/n screamed as Y/n caught Natasha's ankle causing both of them to tumble to the ground, Y/n landing on top of Natasha's chest, Y/n found this hilarious and sat up laughing to her self on Natasha's stomach, reaching forward and grabbing a purple flower and wiggling it in front of Natasha's face.

Natasha smirked and pushed Y/n's hips slightly causing her to slide off of her body and onto her back beside her, Natasha quickly moved to her side and started to tickle Y/n as quick as she could, getting all her tickle spots making the girl scream and roll about of the grass.

//
I love this flower garden.