19| firework show

(november)

"Eat it Y/n or else no fireworks" Natasha ordered holding Y/n's spoon for her as she wasn't eating herself. Y/n let out a whine and turned her head away from her mother's hand, Nat sighed pushing the spoon closer again to her daughters mouth.

"Y/n, i'm serious if you do not eat this then you are going straight to bed after your bath" Natasha said sternly holding the spoon to Y/n's lips which started to wobble slightly and she reluctantly opened her mouth taking the food from the spoon Natasha was holding for her, looking at her mother with sad eyes.

"Well i'm sorry, but if you wanna see the pretty fireworks then you need to eat" Natasha reasoned scooping some pasta onto the spoon, Y/n wiped her stubborn tear off her face with a small hiccup leaning forward and taking the food from Natasha as she was too stubborn to feed herself tonight.

"Pwetty fireworks" Y/n mumbled picking up some of her bread and stuffing her face with it, Natasha hummed with a nod of her head as Y/n watched her, she looked up into her baby's eyes giving her a soft smile.

"Last one sweetheart" Natasha said, Y/n bounced happily and took her dinner right off the spoon, Natasha clapped happily taking the rest of the remains off Y/n's tray and putting them in the trash and the dishwasher. She cleaned Y/n down with a wipe before taking her out and placing her on the floor.

Fireworks where a big thing in the compound, Tony loved to go absolutely full out and Y/n was only 11 months last year, Natasha decided to keep her inside and cover her small ears so she couldn't hear them.

"Come on little snail get up these stairs" Natasha said giving Y/n's bottom a playful pat which made her crawl up the stairs faster before she climbed onto her feet and sprinted off to Natasha's bedroom with her mother following closely behind, before her daughter could run and hide, Natasha scooped her up tickling her belly.

"No! Mama no!" Y/n giggles kicking her legs and pushing her arms out in attempted to push Natasha away from her so she could stop tickling her. Natasha placed Y/n down on the bathroom floor letting her run around that room while she filled up the bath.

Hearing a bit of racket behind her Natasha turned her head around to see what her daughter was it too, she was lucky that she did as Y/n's foot lost balance on the toilet seat causing her to slip and fall, Natasha lunged forward having caught her just in time.

"That's why, mama says do not climb" Natasha says bringing Y/n back over to the bath and sitting her on her lap and it fills, making sure to add the raspberry bubble bath into the water which made Y/n smile and stick her hand out to catch the bubbles.

"mommy come in bath" Y/n asked cutely looking up to her mother, Natasha was going to shake her head but looking into the eye of her little one, it was hard for her to deny a little bath with her love.

"Alright, just because you're cute but we need to hurry" Natasha gives in making Y/n cheer and clap her hands, bouncing on Natasha's lap happily. Natasha gave her baby's head a kiss and started to undress Y/n, sticking her in the tub before undressing herself and sliding in in front of Y/n.

Natasha placed a rubber duck on top of her daughters head making the girl squeal and try to shake it off, it plopped onto the water in front her and Y/n picked it up, standing on her own feet and going to place it on top of her mothers head.

But before she got the chance to, the bubbles at the bottom of the bath were a bit slippery than Natasha thought they were, which caused Y/n to slip forward and crash into Natasha's body, but banging her knee off the bottom of the bath tub.

"Oh honey" Natasha cooed lifting Y/n back up who was starting to cry a little bit, she rubbed Y/n's back holding her close to her chest and Y/n's cold hands ran down her back and down her chest calming herself down at her mothers soft silky skin.