157| feeling so down

(september)

Starting another year of school felt like hell for Y/n, she had no one to go into it with. She had Miss Kate but when she spent time with her she'd be made fun of by other students telling her how childish she was for spending time with her teacher.

All Y/n wanted was some friends, she cried to her mother, her aunts, her uncles and Miss Kate about friends that she wanted in school, yet none of the kids wanted to be friends with Y/n, the adults never understood why, she was the sweetest soul ever.

"Try get through half of the day" Natasha said placing her hand on Y/n's back and coming into view in front of her, Y/n sniffled back her tears and nodded her head, reaching out and taking a strand of Natasha's hair between her fingers like she always does.

"Mommy loves you, have a good day" Natasha placed a kiss to Y/n's cheek and stood back up, she smiled to Miss Kate before running her hand through Y/n's hair and leaving the school, Y/n kept her head down as she turned on her heel and walked with Miss Kate.

"Why so sad Y/n?" Miss Kate asked stopping Y/n outside of the classroom door, Y/n let out a small whine and moved her arm so Miss Kate wasn't touching it, the woman noticed as the girls eyes filled with shiny tears, ready to fall.

"Come on honey, let's not cry already" Miss Kate said and embraced Y/n in a hug, Y/n quickly wrapped her arms around Miss Kate and started sobbing into her shoulder, Miss Kate frowned and rubbed Y/n's back soothingly and pressed a few kisses to her head.

"I want my mama" Y/n sobbed looking to Miss Kate who was getting Deja Vu from when Y/n was younger and would cry for her mother the whole day, Miss Kate sighed softly and wrapped her arms around Y/n, bringing her in for a hug and kissing her head.

"Mama will pick you up at the end of the day honey" Miss Kate soothed, Y/n cried a little more and rubbed her eyes which told Miss Kate that she was clearly still tired, Miss Kate rubbed the hair out the girls face and took her face in her hands.

"Let's calm down, and then we can go inside" Miss Kate said sitting down in a chair outside the room and pulling Y/n onto her lap so she was sitting sideways, Y/n leant into Miss Kate's chest and played with her hand on her lap.

"What's this ring from?" Y/n asked picking up Miss Kate's hand and looking at the bluely greeny stoned, golden ring on Miss Kate's finger, Miss Kate smiled and ran her thumb over Y/n's thumb before explaining to her that it was her wedding ring that she had.

"Really?!? My mama got married last month" Y/n said excitedly and bounced on Miss Kate's lap, Miss Kate smiled and widened her eyes with excitement, Y/n placed her hand over her mouth and giggled, Miss Kate laughed and rubbed the girls back as she leaned into her more.

"How about you tell me about your mommy's wedding at break time, whilst for now we go into class" Miss Kate said, Y/n sighed and looked down making Miss Kate smirk, Y/n nodded her head sadly and started to slip off of Miss Kate's lap standing up to her feet.

"Ugh! The day was going well until she came in here" Mckenzie groaned, Y/n looked up and noticed they were talking about her, her chest cramped up with pain, she really thought that her and Mckenzie were friends but after everything Mckenzie done, it was clear they weren't.

Y/n quickly turned around and pushed past Miss Kate and rushed away, not letting her tears fall. Miss Kate glared at Mckenzie and the teacher before running off to find Y/n, she found her, well more so heard her from the toilets, she sighed and made her way in.

"Sweetheart, can you open the door?" Miss Kate asked, Y/n sobbed into her knees more and shook her head even though Miss Kate couldn't see that, although she could hear her and it sounded like she wasn't going to be coming out of the cubicle any time soon.

"I'm going to open the door myself if you don't come out Y/n" Miss Kate knew Y/n wasn't using the toilet and more so just crying on the seat, she'd been in this situation many times before, Y/n let out a whimper and scrambled about whilst Miss Kate opened the door.

The sight Miss Kate found was Y/n furiously dabbing tissue on her arm, trying to clear up the blood dripping down her arm, Miss Kate gasped and covered her moth which only caused Y/n to cry more, the teacher instantly jumped into action to help.

"What's happened?" Miss Kate asked instantly lifting Y/n up and sitting her on her front, worried what had happened, Y/n sobbed more and leaned forward into Miss Kate's neck, the older woman panicked and rocked her hips side of side, taking tips from what Natasha used to do.

"Ma-Ma, i need mama" Y/n chocked up, Miss Kate couldn't say no. Miss Kate leant down and picked up Y/n's bag and jacket holding them in her hands as well as Y/n and left the bathrooms, carrying Y/n to the main reception office.

Miss Kate made the phone call home to Natasha, she sat on the mini sofa with Y/n on her lap trying her best to calm her down, showing her her other rings and finally getting Y/n to explain her mothers wedding to her, which calmed her down and made her excited.

Natasha came into the school, she looked over where Miss Kate was sitting, smiling at Y/n as the girl was sadly explaining the last month to her, Natasha wandered over and took a seat next to Miss Kate, Y/n looked over at her mother and shyly smiled.

"What's happened, huh?" Natasha asked tucking a strand of hair behind her daughters ear, Y/n leans forward and placed her head on Miss Kate's shoulder looking up at Natasha and pointing to her arm sadly before looking back at Natasha who pouted as she understood what her daughter meant.

"Mommy i hate this place" Y/n mumbled looking down at her lap, Natasha sighed softly and looked at Miss Kate sadly, she knew that if she pulled Y/n out of school to homeschool then she'd be distraught about leaving Miss Kate and possibly never see her again.

"I know honey" Natasha replied, Miss Kate smiled sympathetically at her and rubbed the girls back, Natasha and Miss Kate spoke for a little bit, mainly about what had happened and Miss Kate explained and then Y/n chipped in and Natasha listened, before it was time to go home.

Natasha got up and then gently took Y/n off of Miss Kate's lap which earned a bit of a cry before pulling her comfortably in her arms, Miss Kate stood up and tucked a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear and waved goodbye, Natasha said her byes and made her way to the door, turning around when she heard a thud, after seeing Miss Kate laying on the ground, everything also went black for her

//

i was trying my best to describe my Miss Kate's wedding ring but as you can tell it didn't really work 😭

LEAVE

ME

ALONE