115| special day for mommy

(may)

Another year, another mother's day. Y/n loved buying Natasha presents and loved even more to watch her open them and her reaction to when she sees what is inside. This year Y/n made a present in school, Miss Kate decided to let Y/n do a bit of arts and crafts.

Of course the idea of making a present for her mother crossed the red head's mind, Miss Kate agreed with her idea and helped her make her card and little presents, it wasn't anything expensive and was all in school, but i was from the heart which is what mattered.

Slowly, Y/n's eyes started opening. A small groan passed her lips as she turned over, bumping into something beside her. Her eyes opened up and she immediately recognised to room she was in which happened to be her mothers bedroom, which was becoming a problem.

It was becoming more and more that Y/n was crawling into Natasha's bed during the night, Natasha tried taking her back to bed but it was happening so often that Natasha was too exhausted to get up, half the time she didn't even know Y/n was coming into the bed.

"Mommy" Y/n groaned stretching her legs and arms, Natasha turned her head around seeing Y/n next to her. She could never help but smile when she saw her, She leant over and ran her fingers through her daughters hair, Y/n tiredly looked over at her.

"You snuck in here again" Natasha smirked with her raspy voice, Y/n turned over and dug herself into Natasha's side, wrapping her leg around one of Natasha's. Natasha smiled with a hum and rubbed her daughters body with her arm, kissing the top of her head and sitting up.

"Happy mother's day" Y/n whispered, Natasha looked down at her daughter, Y/n looked up at her whilst rubbing her eyes and gave her a silly and cheeky, tired smile making Natasha smile also, she slowly leaned down at pressed her lips against her daughters forehead before thanking her.

"Thank you baby, it's means the world to me that i'm your mommy baby" Natasha mumbled and swung her daughter onto her lap, stroking her hair and kissing her nose, Y/n giggled and slid out of bed, making her way into the bathroom to do her business.

"I'll be out minute cutie pie" Natasha said cupping and stroking Y/n's cheeks as she walked out the bathroom, Y/n nodded her head and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes. She sat on the sat swinging her legs, Natasha took her time but finally came out the bathroom.

"Are you ready for breakfast, my love" Natasha asked, Y/n rose to her feet instantly and rushed over to her mother wrapping her arms around her mothers waist and nodding her head, Natasha chuckled and ran her fingers through her girls hair and gave her back a rub.

"Yes please mama" Y/n let go and rushed downstairs, Natasha quickly peeked into Wanda's bedroom and saw her asleep with her boys either side of her, gently and slowly shutting the door she made her was downstairs to find her daughter waiting patiently by the island for her food.

"What are we thinking for breakfast pea, we can have pancakes or toast. Whatever you're thinking" Natasha asked coming into the room, Y/n smiled and made her way onto the stool and rested her arms and head in the island and looked over at her mother.

"Whatever you want mama, it's mother's day not Y/n's day" Y/n joked and giggled, Natasha laughed at her sweetness and made her way over to her and placed her hand on her cheek and gave her forehead and loving kiss and her cheek a rub before going back to the counter.

"I'm thinking maybe french toast" Natasha smiled and got on with making her breakfast, Y/n rambled to her about the dream she had had last night of walking through Central park today and getting ice cream afterwards, ending the night of with a  movie night together.

"That sounds, excellent. How about we do that today, i'd love to spend the whole day with you, dear" Natasha smiled and rubbed her daughters head and placed the plate down in front of her, Y/n gasped and nodded her head rapidly thanking Natasha and leaning over out her chair to hug her.

"Thank you mama! Sounds like a plan, and i love french toast" Y/n squealed and got right into eating, Natasha watched in amusement as her daughter inhaled her breakfast, Natasha ate more lady like and was still finished before Y/n as she kept getting up and running about.

"Right, get changed and i'll get changed then we'll go for a walk, alright my love" Natasha said taking Y/n's plate and wiping her face down, Y/n squirmed about till she was released and ran off upstairs, Natasha chuckled to herself and started loading the dishwasher as Wanda came down.

Y/n sprinted up the stairs past Wanda, exchanging a small hello then running off to her bedroom. She heaved as she slowed down and shut her door, slowly walking over to her drawers and picking out some shorts and a skirt, a nice t-shirt that said something about mother.

It had flowers and inside the flowers said mommy's girl, Y/n was happy with her choice of outfit and after dressing herself she ran over to the bathroom, scrubbing her teeth as quick and hard as she could, even forcing herself to go to the toilet again

When finished she ran right back out her room and downstairs, Natasha was talking to Wanda as her boys ran about, Y/n huffed seeing her mom still in her pyjamas. She stormed over and took her by the band trying to pull her, after five minutes Natasha followed her.

"Don't pull me away from my conversation please" Natasha said strictly, Y/n whined and pulled her mother along, Y/n sat down on Natasha's bed and watched her pick out her outfit, she was ecstatic when she saw Natasha had the second part to the t-shirt she was wearing.

"Mommy we're matching!" Y/n screamed running up to Natasha and jumping, Natasha laughed and caught her daughter lifting her onto her front, kissing the side of her head as she dug her head into her mothers neck, Natasha swayed her hips and made her way downstairs with her.

"Shoes and cardigan please" Natasha patted Y/n's bottom and let her run off, she went over to Wanda and rubbed her shoulder, Wanda looked back at Natasha as she placed plates in front of her boys, Natasha smiled watching her, she was proud of how strong she was.

"Have a good day Wanda" Natasha smiled and left the room to get her own shoes, Y/n was finished strapping her shoes and bouncing up to her feet, standing in front of Natasha and bouncing back and forth waiting for her to tie her shoes together to go.

"Come on mommy, let's go!" Y/n shouted excitedly and grabbed Natasha's hand, Natasha smiled and left the house with Y/n, she loved mother's day, no matter what mood Y/n was in, Natasha could always see that she tried her hardest to be nice to her mother and make it her day.

//

poihebofkwmwneodiwoqoqqowoeiejnde