63| i love my mommy

(may)

"Have a great day baby cheeks, i love you so much" Natasha said cupping Y/n's cheeks and kissing her nose, Y/n blushed copying Natasha and kissing her nose making Natasha laugh, she got one last hug before Y/n pulled back and said goodbye.

"Bye bye mama, i love you so much more" Y/n waves before running off inside, she was super excited to tell everyone that her auntie was pregnant and was going to have a baby. She was quick to hang her stuff up and then sit down in her chair, she was sitting next to Elsie so as soon as she walked in, she started speaking.

"My auntie is having a baby" Y/n said excitedly, Elsie gasped clapping her hands excitedly bouncing up and down in her seat. Y/n smiled nodding her head and grabbing a pen, and some paper deciding she was going to make a card for Wanda.

"You're mom looks like she's pregnant" One of the boys in Y/n's class joked, Y/n looked up in confusion as other boys started laughing at his joke but Elsie soon stood up for Y/n and Natasha.

"That's mean, you can not stay that to someone!" Elsie shouted pointing her finger at the boys face, Y/n watched her friend with an innocent face wondering what was going on, she wasn't quite sure what the boy meant when he said her mama looked pregnant because she wasn't having a baby.

"Elsie Marie, stop shouting!" The teacher scolded, Elsie sighed shaking her head and watching as the boys started laugh again, Elsie huffed crossing her arms over her chest and shaking her head, she was furious of the fact the boys were making fun of her friends mom.

"They were calling Y/n's mommy fat. That's not very nice!" Elsie shouted at the teacher stomping her foot, the teacher raised her eyebrow and the boys stopped laughing when she looked over at them, Y/n's mouth fell into a frown when she clicked onto what they said about her.

"My mommy isn't fat" Y/n pouted, her eyes filling with tears, the teacher wandered over to the boys and it looked like she was telling them off whilst Elsie went over and gave Y/n a hug to try and help her calm down which was sweet.

"Sorry for calling your mommy fat Y/n, she isn't fat it was just a joke" The boy came over apologising to Y/n, she snuggled hiding her face in Elsie's stomach, she didn't like it when people made fun of her mama, it made her feel very sad afterwards.

"Y/n's mom isn't strong" Another boy said to another boy. Y/n frowned looking up from her coloring, Elsie wasn't with her at the moment so she couldn't say anything and she was too shy to say anything by herself so she just sat and listened to them be mean about her.

"She's a girl and girls can't fight and be in the avengers" He said, Y/n dropped her crayon on the floor bringing both hands up to her eyes and crying into them, silent sobs leaving her mouth, Elsie saw her and rushed over to her, giving her another hug.

"What happened Y/n?" She asked sweetly, Y/n sobbed her little heart out into Elsie's chest, Y/n pointed over to the boys again so Elsie ran back off to the teacher, the teacher made her way over to the boys while Elsie went back to Y/n.

"What were they saying sweetheart" The teacher asked kneeling down beside Y/n and placing a soft hand on her back, Y/n turned away from Elsie and to the teacher, wiping her eyes and hiccuping before attempting to talk to her, despite all the hiccups cutting her off.

"He, t-they we're making f-fun of my m-ma-mama" Y/n sobbed covering her face with her hands, the teacher wrapped her arm around her and gave her a hug. Y/n calmed herself down a little bit and told the teacher what the boys had said.

"I want my mama" Y/n cried moving her face into the teachers shoulder, the boys were watching with a blank face, all feeling slightly guilty, after a few more minutes the girls cries didn't sound like they were dying down, so the teaching assistant took over the class.

"Let's go get your mama" The teacher lifted Y/n into her arms, she buried her face deep into her teachers neck whilst she was carried away to the office, who called Natasha, it was only 11 in the morning so Natasha was slightly worried, so she came along as fast as she could.

"Mama" Y/n sobbed, wriggling off the teachers lap and running up to Natasha, hiding her face in her thighs while crying heavily, Natasha bent down, lifting Y/n into her arms and looking at the staff, silently asking them why her daughter was so upset.

"Some boys in her class, were making some rude comments, about you actually and it's taken a big impact on Y/n" The teacher said sympathetically, Natasha gave her a nod of her head while rubbing her daughters back trying to calm her down, she signed Y/n out and left the school.

"Shhh, it's alright" Natasha cooed standing by the car and bouncing Y/n in her arms, Natasha sweet and soft voice was seeming to do the trick as Y/n's cries were slowly starting to settle down slightly, Natasha pressed many kisses against Y/n's head before sitting her in her seat.

"No mama" Y/n whined reaching out for Natasha, she took her daughters hands in her own and gave them both a kiss, before placing them down and shutting the door, driving back home to the compound, Y/n's sniffles were the only sound filling the car, each one, breaking Natasha's heart.

"Here we go" Natasha whispered unbuckling Y/n and taking her hand, letting her jump out. The pair walked into the compound silently, taking their shoes off and leaving them by the shoe rack, Y/n was about to take off to her room but Natasha caught her hand before she could.

"Ah ah, tell mommy what's wrong" Natasha said pulling Y/n's arms towards her, Y/n let out a small whine but followed Natasha into the kitchen, raising her arms in the air for Natasha to hold her when a few people started entering.

"Alright, mommy's got you now what's the matter?" Natasha asked sitting Y/n on the counter and holding her waist, Y/n opened her mouth to speak before she fell forward and hid her face in Natasha's chest with a small sniffle, Natasha rubbed her back and kisses her head letting her take her time.

"The boys in my class were making fun of you" Y/n mumbled, Natasha moved back slightly and cupped Y/n's face in her hands, rubbing her thumb over Y/n's pink cheeks and pressing a gentle kiss against her hutton nose.

"What were they saying my dear" Natasha asked, she couldn't care less about what the boys were saying about her, just as long as they weren't saying anything about her baby girl or else the boys and their parents were definitely going to be having issues with her, Y/n hiccuped taking Natasha's hand in her own.

"They said you were fat but then said you weren't and it was just a joke a-after i told Elsie that Wan Wan was having a baby, a-and then they said you weren't strong and girls can't fight so you aren't an avenger" the girl sobbed, gripping the front of Natasha's shirt.

"Hey, Y/n. You know none of that is true don't you, your mama is the strongest avenger out of us all of you think about it" Tony said coming over and standing beside Natasha and trying his best to make Y/n feel better.

"Exactly, we all have superpowers and mama only has her weapons and fists, so technically she is the strongest avenger" Steve also spoke standing the other side of Natasha, Y/n breathed some slow breaths through her mouth and rubbed her eyes looking at her uncles.

"What about me" Clint spoke from behind them, a chorus of signs were heard through out the room, before everyone told him to shut up. He laughed along with everyone and came over to Y/n, giving her a small pep talk of his own, once Y/n felt better, Natasha took her to the living room to watch a movie.

"I love you mommy"

//