109| i wanna sign your cast

(october)

It'd been been a little while since Y/n broke her arm, she still had her cast on but she hasn't been going to school, being a child it wasn't the best idea to be at a school with loads of children running around when you've broken your arm.

Also not the best idea when she gets picked on a few times as well, but today was the day that Y/n went back to school, unlucky for Y/n and lucky for Natasha who needed to finish her work completely and get some more rest and sleeping done.

"Come on sweetie, careful" Natasha helped her into the car, with Y/n breaking her arm Natasha has babied her a lot more than she normally would and helped her more than she regularly would, she was very overprotective of Y/n and didn't really want her going to school, but she had to let her go.

"Mama do i have to go" Y/n whines from the back seat, Natasha looked into the mirror at Y/n who was giving her best puppy eyes and sad face, Natasha frowned to herself and pitifully nodded her head towards Y/n making her sigh.

"I'm sorry sunshine, mommy has too it's the law i can't keep you off school any longer sweet cheeks" Natasha apologised, Y/n sighed again and looked out the window swinging her feet, Natasha arrived outside of school and Y/n reluctantly unbuckled her seatbelt and slipped out the car.

"You're gonna be okay" Natasha reassured rubbing her shoulder, Y/n sighed for the third time and held her bag over the arm that wasn't broken, Natasha arrived outside the school gates and immediately saw Miss Kate who gasped and looked at Y/n with a beaming smile.

"Welcome back Y/n" Miss Kate exclaimed happily, Y/n's face went a shade of red as she hid behind her mother, clearly not being in school has caused Y/n's social skills with people to differ, Natasha gave her back a little rub as she explained to Miss Kate what had happened.

"Alrighty, are you ready to go in Y/n?" Miss Kate asked, Y/n gripped Natasha's shirt but she knew she had to go so she nodded her head and let go, Natasha bent down a little and gave her daughter a kiss and a quick hug.

"I'll make sure to take extra care of you today" Miss Kate said walking into school holding's non broken hand. Y/n frowned and followed Miss Kate into the classroom, looking around nervously, suddenly everyone's eyes turned to the girls, all their eyes landing on her bright pink arm cast.

"Y/n broke her arm!" Someone shouted, suddenly everyone was running up to her, gasping and tugging at her, she stared in shock at everyone, her eyes watering instantly, she tried moving but some kid hit her arm, she cried out immediately and rose her arms in the air for Miss Kate.

"Boys and Girls, we will not be overwhelming Y/n, and we definitely don't touch her arm" Miss Kate scolded, everyone rushed off as Y/n took deep breaths in Miss Kate's chest who ran her hand up and down Y/n's back, sitting on a small chair.

Miss Kate held Y/n on her lap and gave her back a little rub, the one thing Y/n didn't need was everyone running up to her and bombarding her with questions, knocking her arm left right and centre, she sat with a grumpy look on her face, this wouldn't have happened if Natasha let her stay off.

"Are you okay sweetheart, does your arm hurt?" Miss Kate asked rubbing the hair out of Y/n's eyes, the girl shook her head and leant into Miss Kate's chest, she tightened her grip around her and turned her around to see the board.

Unfortunately it was raining outside which meat that the kids couldn't play outside and had to stay in for wet play, which was every teachers worst nightmare, Y/n stayed curled on Miss Kate's lap as she watched everyone else play, she didn't want to speak to anyone apart from Miss Kate.

"Y/n, please can i sign your cast" Elsie asked coming over to Y/n with a black pen, Y/n let out a small smile and nodded her head holding her arm out, Miss Kate found it adorable at how gentle Elsie was being and she kept apologising when she lifted the pen off of her arm then placed it back on.

"May i write my name?" Daniel asked, Y/n giggled and nodded her head again letting Daniel write his name, both Elsie and Daniel made theirs clear with a heart next to them.

"Y/n! Can i write my name!" It was one after another but they were all patient and lined up waiting for their turn as if it was some kind of rollercoaster, but it wasn't overwhelming Y/n so it was perfectly fine, even better so as she was sat on Miss Kate's lap.

After everyone's singing they went back to playing, Y/n slid off of Miss Kate's lap and ran over to get a pen and ran back to her, handing it over and crawling back onto her lap, Miss Kate smirked and gently held the girls arm up.

"Hmm" Miss Kate thought before writing down on Y/n's cast, she wrote a nice message wishing Y/n a quick recovery and that she'd be better soon and out the cast and even drew a big heart next to her name and an additional smiley face next to it.

"Thank you!" Y/n beamed, Miss Kate chuckled and patted her sides, break was soon over and everyone was instructed to sit on the carpet, Miss Kate needed to go grab something from the printer and it took a while to sit Y/n down on the carpet.

She wasn't really a carpet person, she found the carpet irritating on her legs and was always itching at them, sometimes to the point where they would bleed, sometimes she end up laying on her back or distracting the people beside her, so a chair or Miss Kates lap was the best choice for her.

//