38| preschooler

(september)

It was here, the day had finally come. A day in which Natasha had dreaded, yet was so excited for. It was time to start preschool, which was crazy for Natasha to think that this little girl was going to be off to pre school for the whole day.

She shed a few tears last night when Y/n was sleeping beside her, she just watched her and analysed her, falling more and more in love with her, she had no idea it was possible to love someone as much as she loved the little girl laying in front of her.

Y/n's outfit was planned and ready, Natasha had a cute denim dungarees, a stripy yellow shirt underneath and some white converse with white frilly socks, she was planning on doing Y/n's hair in 2 classic ponytails sitting at the top of her head but that was only if Y/n was going to co-operate with her.

Natasha shook Y/n's arm gently, tucking strands of hair behind her daughters ear, leaning down and letting her lips tickle over her cheek. Y/n moved a bit, bringing her hand up and rubbing her cheek making Natasha laugh quietly to herself.

"Wakey wakey" Natasha whispered, Y/n frowned covering her eyes with her hands and letting out some tired cries, Natasha sighed in her head knowing that today was clearly going to be challenging because when her daughter woke up crying, that was like a heads up for the day was was going to have.

"You've got pre school today Y/n, are you excited baby" Natasha said enthusiastically hoping that Y/n might get a little bit excited too but all Natasha received was some more tired and sad cries, Natasha leant over scooping Y/n up and cuddling her right into her chest.

"I don't wanna go pre school, i wanna sleep" Y/n sobbed into Natasha's chest clutching her shirt and wiping her eyes with the edges of it, Natasha patted Y/n's back softly sitting up a little bit and pressing gentle kisses now and then to the side of her baby's head.

"It's going to be fun though sweet cheeks" Natasha cooed rubbing her hands through the back of Y/n's hair, but all the girl done was cry, pushing herself off Natasha's body and looking into her eyes, Natasha pouted wiping Y/n's tears from her face and leaning forward giving her a kiss.

"Let's get you dressed my dear" Natasha said standing up with Y/n and going to collect her outfit, she brought it back to the bed and lay Y/n down, who was still crying very softly.

"Mama no change" Y/n cried kicking her legs and twisting her body around so Natasha wasn't able to change her, she sighed softly pulling Y/n's body back round and slipped the shirt over her head. Y/n let out a loud scream, arching her back and then falling back against the bed.

Natasha glanced up at Y/n with a raised eyebrow, as for now she was more focused on dressing Y/n right now. After the dungarees was on, Natasha stood Y/n on the ground and crouching down in front of her, taking her small hands in to her own.

"Baby, i know you're really tired and you don't want to go but you have, i'm sorry but you have to go darling" Natasha said softly cupping her daughters cheeks and wiping away the spilling tears with the pad of her thumb gently, Y/n hiccuped letting out a small nod.

"Okay, as long as you try Y/n" Natasha spoke, Y/n nodded against lifting her foot forward allowing Natasha to slip her socks and shoes on, then doing the same to the other foot, Y/n threw herself back on Natasha when she was finished wrapping her arms tightly around her mothers neck.

It wasn't very easy for the assassin to get changed, but with her skills and strength she managed to do it, all while keeping her daughter in her arms. Natasha left her room, making her way downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat before they head off.

"Y/n princess, i need you to eat something please" Natasha whispered standing beside Y/n's chair and breaking up a few pieces, holding it up to Y/n's mouth, Y/n looked at her mother with a pout and a pair of devastating eyes.

"It's okay" Natasha whispered feeding Y/n her food, she took Y/n out her chair and just sat her on her lap at the table because that was just so much easier to do right now, Natasha kept feeding Y/n her breakfast until the majority of it was finished.

"Good girl, can mama do your hair please" Natasha asked, Y/n let out a whine dropping her head backwards against Natasha's chest. Natasha smiled slightly taking Y/n back upstairs, along with her coffee and sat her down to brush through her crazy bed hair.

"I'll be quick gorgeous" Natasha said and started to gently brush through Y/n's hair, taking one strand at a time and making sure not to pull, she was sure that this was the first time Y/n hadn't cried when getting her hair brushed this year, she picked up 2 hair ties and secured two high ponytails on each side of Y/n's head, adding a little bow as an accessory.

"What a pretty girl" Natasha cooed making Y/n's cheek burn pink, Y/n let out an embarrassed laugh turning around and hiding her face in Natasha's chest, Natasha chuckled rubbing her back and leaning down to kiss her head.

"Are we ready" Natasha asked, she'd got dressed the quickest she'd ever been, she let Y/n sit with her phone while she sped up, Natasha grabbed Y/n's bag and jacket and took Y/n back downstairs and to the front door.

"Quick picture baby" Natasha said, Y/n let out a whine, her cheeks turning pink again as she stood in front of the door with a shy smile on her face, everyone was now coming downstairs and they were all cooing over how cute Y/n looked in her little outfit.

"Say bye bye" Natasha said waving her hand, Y/n waved her hand slowly, letting a small smile creep upon her face. Everyone else waved and said their goodbyes and Natasha and Y/n headed out the door, Natasha got Y/n strapped into her car seat, she was on her way.

"I hope you're excited" Natasha teases wiggling her eyebrows, Y/n huffs crossing her arms over her chest and looking into the mirror that Natasha was looking in to look at her daughter, Y/n stuck her tongue out with an angry face, which made Natasha laugh.

"I'm not!" Y/n shouted kicking her leg against her chair to give it all a bit more dramatic-ness. Natasha had to look away from Y/n to stop herself from laughing at the tiny girl getting angry, Y/n heard her and let out a frustrated cry, it was too early for this, luckily she was getting picked up at 1 though.

"I'm sorry honey, oh don't cry" Natasha cooed reaching her arm back and rubbing her hand across Y/n's knee, Y/n hiccuped leaning forward and grabbing Natasha's hand softly holding her fingers in her palm.

"I really don't wanna go" Y/n sobbed as Natasha pulled up in a parking spot, Natasha frowned turning around seeing Y/n become more panicked and upset over what was about to come, Natasha eased out of her seat slowly and went around to her daughters side of the car.

"Calm down for me honey" Natasha said placing both her hands on Y/n's cheeks and silent tears were starting to stream down her face, her breathing was picking up slightly and Natasha was starting to worry herself, she scooped Y/n out her seat and held her on her front.

"i don't wanna go" Y/n whines flapping her arms, Natasha bit her lip bringing Y/n close to her chest bouncing her slightly, thankfully Y/n stopped crying and started to take some deep breaths for Natasha. She managed to calm her down and slowly placed her on the floor, locking her car.

"No mama!" Y/n shouted stomping her foot and turning around, crossing her arms over her chest and facing the car, Natasha sighed softly going over to Y/n and placing her hand on her shoulder giving it a firm rub with her thumb.

"Sweetheart, i just need you to try, if you seriously don't like it i'll come and get you, but please give it a go" Natasha said approaching the pre school gates and trying to pry Y/n's arms off from around her leg, the woman, who was the teacher, was kindly waiting watching Natasha and Y/n patiently.

"Go on honey, you'll have such a good day" Natasha sighed softly bending down in front of Y/n, her small hands started coming to Natasha's face and Natasha held them back rubbing her thumb over her knuckles.

"I promise, you'll have a great time, i'll see you later my lovely" Natasha said giving her baby's nose a kiss and standing back up, she gave Y/n a small pat and the small girl started walking forwards slightly, when she turned around Natasha was waving and a small smile crept on her face as she waved her. Natasha let out a breath of air, her baby was getting far to big now.

//