142| never felt so alone

(march)

Recently, Y/n was distancing herself a lot more, Natasha noticed this and was worried. She's always be in her room and when Natasha went in to check on her, she'd be fast asleep and it didn't go un-noticed by Natasha that she was crying from her tear stained cheeks.

The girl was quieter in school, she did not have a friend in there. She had plenty of friends from her soccer team and her dancing team, yet non of them went to her school, so all she had was Miss Kate and she could only spend time with her in lesson.

Natasha was concerned, she just felt as though Y/n, wasn't Y/n anymore. It was at the point where she missed her meltdowns and her tantrums, as after them Y/n would
be clingy and cuddly, but she's just always in her room hidden away.

The woman had a good idea, an idea that she thought her daughter may enjoy as the girl loved bright colors and the outdoors, she was always picking up flowers anywhere she was and would be handing them over to either her or Wanda, saying it was a little present.

"Hi my lovely" Natasha said opening Y/n's door, Y/n was laying in bed curled in a ball on her ipad, watching some youtube, Y/n looked over her shoulder at her mother walking into the room, she sat up and brought her knees to her chest as she assumed Natasha wanted to talk.

"Hi" Y/n mumbled looking down at the ground so she wasn't making any eye contact with Natasha, Natasha smiled and sat herself of the bed placing a hand on her daughters foot, Y/n kept her head to the side so she wasn't facing Natasha.

"Do you want to come out with me?" Natasha asked hopefully, Y/n sighed and pressed her eyes into her knees, she wanted to ignore Natasha and lay back in bed on her ipad but she didn't want to be rude to Natasha when she was being so kind to her.

"No" Y/n mumbled shaking her head, Natasha let out a soft sigh and looked at her, leaning forward and turning her chin towards her so she could see her, Y/n frowned slightly at her mothers soft and caring face, feeling bad she declined her offer out.

"Please Y/n" Natasha said again, this time Y/n sighed and looked back down at Natasha's lap, fiddling with her own fingers, she really wanted to spend time with Natasha but she felt as though she couldn't get herself ready to go outside, she wanted to stay in, by herself.

"Fine" She finally gave in, Natasha cheered and clapped her hands reaching her hand up and running her fingers through Y/n's hair, she pulled Y/n off of the bed and took her over to her closet, picking out a nice flowery dress for her to change into.

Natasha ended up helping Y/n change after a lot of reluctance, the flower dress looked lovely on Y/n. Natasha was showering her in compliments which was making Y/n go all shy on her, but Natasha was just wanting to get Y/n out of the house, she was doing everything she could.

"I know you've been a bit upset lately, so i think we should go to the flower field, it's a nice and calm, quiet place" Natasha spoke placing a hand on Y/n's back and leading her to the car, Y/n stayed silent as she hoped into the car and waited for Natasha.

Natasha started to drive and they were both on their way to the flower field, the girl was silent the whole which was very worrying to Natasha as whenever they travel in the car Y/n always babbles on about where they're going to go.

"I used to come here all the time when i was stressed or anxious" Natasha said whilst parking in a little car park, she got out the car and opened the door for Y/n but the girl seemed a bit zoned out so Natasha helped her, lifting her into her arms.

The woman walks with her daughter in her arms up a small hill, opening up the wooden gate and entering the flower field, Y/n was comfortably at on Natasha's front with her arms by her sides and her head nicely on Natasha's shoulder.

"I want you to tell me what's up" Natasha says sitting down on the ground with Y/n in her lap, Y/n pushes herself close to Natasha and runs her finger over her mothers leggings and sits for a little bit thinking what was wrong with her before shrugging.

"I have no friends" Y/n said leaning forward and picking out a pink flower, she sniffles it and then placed it in the little space between her lap and Natasha's lap, Natasha frowned and tightened her arm around Y/n's waist and rested her chin on the girls shoulder.

"Yes you do, what about Ellie and Sophie" Natasha said, but they were Y/n's dance and soccer friends, they weren't school friends who she could see every day of her life, Y/n shook her head and looked up at Natasha sadly which made the woman kiss her forehead.

"It's not the same, i have no friends in school, i'm always alone" Y/n mumbled, Natasha hummed and rubbed her back pulling her closer to her, she twisted a bit of string on her hoodie as she tried her hardest to hold her tears in but it was getting difficult.

"I just feel so alone right now" Y/n started sobbing, Natasha's heart broke and she pulled Y/n in to her chest as close as she possibly could, rubbing her back and kissing all over her face to try and at least make her feel better, not that it worked.

"You're not alone Y/n, there is so many people here that love the little girl you are" Natasha gently said, Y/n moved around on Natasha's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck, sobbing softly into her neck, Natasha lifted her head up looking around the field, it was nice and quiet, maybe she should bring Y/n here more often.

//

I'm so sorry this is such a bad chapter all this was written in under an hour.

Scotland losing 2-0 right now if not the right vibe