25| sporting baby

(june)

After a week of madness, Y/n was back to herself, she wasn't tried or sick anymore. Natasha was thankful as she could finally rest a little bit, she'd been running about after her daughter like crazy, not that that was a bad thing but it's definitely nicer to have a little break.

Now that Y/n was 2, she wanted to know if there was anything that her girl wanted to start doing, such as soccer or dancing, gymnastics or any other sport. So when she found the time, she pulled Y/n aside from her playing which was a bit challenging but she managed.

"Y/n, me and you need to have a talk" Natasha said not wanting it to sound like some sort of lecture so she gave her a little bounce and a smile, she lets out a small whine which tells Natasha that she clearly thinks she's in trouble.

"You're not in trouble princess, mommy just wants to ask you a question" Natasha says tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she looks up at her giving her and nod and slumping her body down into Natasha's chest pushing her thumb into her mouth which also means she's tired.

"I was thinking, do you want to do any fun things? Like soccer or dancing or gymnastics" Natasha starts, Y/n gasps peeking up and looking into her eyes waiting for her to finish, she's bouncing happily, clearly excited with this conversation now instead of worried.

"Mama, i wanna do dancing and i wanna do soccer" Y/n said cheering moving to stand up on Natasha's thighs, wobbling a bit and holding onto her shoulders to keep her supported, Natasha's smiles and watch as she rambles on about how she could be a ballerina.

"Okay baby. Should mama try and find you a soccer class and a dance class?" Natasha asks running her fingers through her daughters ginger hair, Y/n gasps again nodding her head dramatically sliding off of Natasha's lap then running off, Natasha could hear her heavy footsteps and then her shouting at someone that she was going to start dance and soccer.

Natasha laughs to herself slowly rising to her feet and making her way to the games room where her daughter had ran off to, she was clinging onto Steve's arm as he just held her there, laughing to herself.

"Well hello" Steve said noticing Natasha's appearance, Y/n flung her head backwards to see who was now in the room, hoping it was someone new and different so that she could tell them all about how she was going to become the best dancer in the whole wide world.

"Hi" Natasha waved her hand at Y/n who was hanging upside down, Y/n let out a small gasp pushing herself off Steve and running to her mother, although she did completely forget that Natasha was the one who offered Y/n to go to dance and soccer, but that didn't stop Y/n from rambling on.

"Hi mommy, i'm going to start dance and i'm gonna be a big dancer and then i'm gonna play some soccer and score all of the goals" Y/n said running about the room with her arms high in the air in excitement.

"I know you are honey, i'm the one who asked if you wanted to do it" Natasha chuckled, making Steve laugh a bit as well. Y/n had ignored her though and kept running about with a large smile on her face before running straight out the room.

"I'll see you soon" Natasha said quickly waving Steve off and running after her daughter knowing what kind of trouble her girl gets herself into sometimes, weirdly she found Y/n in her bed, the bed swallowed her, it was has due to Y/n's tiny size but today she just seemed extra small.

"Are you tired my love?" Natasha asked pulling the duvet off of Y/n's head, Y/n have Natasha a sleepy nod and closed her eyes a little bit making sure her thumb was secured tightly in her mouth, Natasha pulled her thumb back which earned a tired cry from the 2 year old which shocked Natasha a little bit, maybe she left nap time too late.

Natasha came round to the side of the bed, tugging Y/n into her arms and bouncing her gently, Y/n continued crying trying to pull her thumb back but Natasha wasn't going to let her, she didn't want Y/n damaging bc her teeth because of it.

"Shh love, mama's got you" Natasha whispered rocking Y/n side to side, Y/n clung to Natasha's shirt tightly crying her eyes out which as dampening Natasha's shirt, not that she minded though.

"Baby, tell me what you want" Natasha pleaded holding the back of Y/n's head gently in her palm, Y/n wriggled about taking a deep breath, closing her eyes and letting out some more loud cry which were breaking Natasha's heart into a thousand pieces, she took Y/n to the rocking chair and sat down with her.

Scrambling around, Natasha managed to lift up her t-shirt and unhook her bra, she helped guide Y/n to her breast and sighed thankfully when she latched on, she knew Y/n was tired but she didn't know she was that tired, tired enough to scream and cry.

"That's it, hmm. You're exhausted" Natasha cooed running her knuckle down Y/n's cheek who innocently stared up at the mother with big red tearful eyes, Natasha frowned wiping the rest of the tears of her daughters face and gave her nose a small boop.

Rocking back and forth slowly in her chair, Natasha watched as her daughters eyes slowly closed tightly, even breaths were releasing from her mouth as her hand fell numb against Natasha's neck, where it was resting. Natasha smiled lightly keeping still, not wanting to chance it and wake up her daughter, all that was left to do was find a dance and soccer class.

//

i'm british but i'm using soccer as they're from America and i don't want people to get confused with the other football so i'm just sticking with this ❤️

this book is such a flop, i hate it so much😭