53| its only an accident

(april)

Another one of those nights, a night where the whole team would be going out for a meal, it was exciting for Y/n every time they went because sometimes she even got to try some new foods depending on which place they would go to, so that was always on her list.

There wasn't really a reason for them to go out for dinner it kind of just happened at the end of every month or so, it just happened to fit into their routines. It was one day where they'd just all get dressed up and go out and eat happily, like a big family together.

The most exciting part was getting to wear a pretty dress, which was Y/n's favourite outfit choice. It was taking her a little longer tonight because she had a bigger variety of what to choose, Natasha was stood by her closet door watching as she tugged down a few dresses and then threw them away.

"Y/n sweetheart, we have an hour, not a day, hurry up please" Natasha said tapping her foot against the floor then tapping her finger nail on her watch, telling Y/n that they didn't have enough time to be doing this to which Y/n slightly rolled her eyes too.

"Stop rushing me mama" Y/n said with a foot stomp, Natasha raised her eyebrow and entered the closet making Y/n whine knowing that Natasha was just going to pick an outfit for her, Natasha looked around, picking up 3 dresses and leaving the closet.

"Come here" Natasha said looking back at Y/n who was still looking around her closet, Y/n sulked dragging her feet, walking over to Natasha and standing beside her as she was laying each dress down on the bed for her to choose from.

"Choose one please, which one is prettier" Natasha asked pointing down to the dresses, Y/n shrugged her shoulders looking at the ground, Natasha let out a sigh and rubbed her forehead with the back of her hand before looking down at her stubborn daughter.

"I don't want any of these" Y/n mumbled folding her arms over her chest, Natasha let out a louder sigh picking up 2 dresses and walking back to her closet, putting everything else and them dresses away, turning off the light them coming back into the bedroom.

"Here we go, this one is pretty enough. I'm going to get dressed, this better be on when i'm back Y/n" Natasha said before turning to leave the room, Y/n sulked again, moving to sit on her bed and stare at the dress, it was a nice dress now she was looking at it, but that meant that Natasha had won by picking it out for her.

Meanwhile Natasha had just finished getting her dressed as was juggling between doing her makeup or going to see Y/n, but she chose to do her makeup which gave Y/n a bit of a longer opportunity to get herself dressed.

After Natasha was ready, she made her way into Y/n's room hoping that Y/n had actually got herself dressed rather than raiding the closet again trying to find another dress, but when Natasha walked into the room she found Y/n sitting on her bed, in the same clothes.

"Y/n, i told you to get dressed!" Natasha said, slightly annoyed, Y/n looked up and widened her eyes as she stared at Natasha's makeup, Natasha walked over to her, picking her up from the bed and taking off her day clothes.

"Stop staring at me and move your foot because your standing on your dress!" Natasha semi shouted, making Y/n jump and take a step back, but then tripping over to dress that was at the bottom of her feet, landing on her bottom on the floor.

Natasha watched as Y/n scrambled to her feet then ran off to her bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Natasha let out a sad sigh, placing her dress on the bed and walking over to the bathroom door giving it a small knock with the her knuckle gently.

"Y/n sweetheart, i didn't mean to shout i'm sorry" Natasha sadly spoke, she never shouted at Y/n, ever, and even if she did, it would've had to be a good reason. Y/n didn't answer her but Natasha could hear her cries on the other side of the door.