89| grocery shopping

(november)

Y/n was positive with all of her heart that grocery shopping was the worst shopping out of all the shopping's, it was horrible and cold, half the time whatever food you wanted, you weren't even aloud to get so what was the actual point in going, it was pointless in her opinion.

"Mama i do not want to go" Y/n spoke clearly, stomping her food. Natasha rolled her eyes and threw her daughters jacket at her, Y/n let out a whine ripping it off her body and throwing it onto the floor, Natasha raised an eyebrow causing her to bend down and pick it up.

"Put this on, and get in the car" Natasha said sternly handing Y/n her jacket back, when Y/n shook her head with a scream and threw it on the floor again, Natasha picked her and her jacket up forcefully, but gently, and carried her out to the car.

Y/n screamed and cried kicking and hitting Natasha, the entire team was on a mission, Vision was the only one home, taking care of his sons. If Natasha was being completely honest, she did not want her daughter left alone with him.

"Y/n, can you please just stop and let us go" Natasha asked nicely, Y/n pouted with tearful eyes and she looked into Natasha's, she let out a few more quiet cries before looking away from Natasha, who sighed sadly and leaned forward kissing her girls head.

Natasha jumped into her side of the car and got onto driving to the store, she listened to Y/n's heartbreaking sniffles the whole way there, if anyone else was home she would've left her with them but she just doesn't trust Vision with her daughter, it made her shiver at the thought of it.

By the time they got to the store, Y/n was exhausted, she'd been putting up a fight all morning, screaming and crying so Natasha wasn't very surprised, she knew this shopping trip wasn't going to be easy, so she prepared herself before getting her daughter out.

She held a sleepy Y/n in her arms after locking the car and walking up to get a cart, Y/n turned her head over so she was facing outside of Natasha's neck and tiredly watched the cats going past before they entered the store, making her sigh.

"Mama i don't wanna be here" Y/n mumbled with a soft cry as she turned her head into Natasha's neck, Natasha hummed and kissed the side of her head. Y/n let out a whine and kicked her leg, earning a telling off from Natasha which only made her more upset.

"Put me down!" Y/n shouted trying her best to wiggle out of Natasha's grip, it wasn't very easy for her pushing a cart and trying to hold a squirmy child, she managed to place Y/n down on the ground and luckily the girl stayed beside Natasha.

She softly cried, wiping her eyes with her sleeves as she followed her mother, hoping that her crying would make Natasha turn around and go home but clearly it wasn't working as Natasha didn't even look down at Y/n, which no surprise only upset her even more.

"I want to go home" Y/n sobbed clutching onto Natasha's shirt, Natasha rolled her eyes slightly and pried Y/n's hand off of her hand took it in her own hand, pulling her close to her body as she crouched down to be at Y/n's height making it easier to speak.

"Stop crying. I know you don't want to be shopping, but we have to, there is no one at home. You're here with me, stop crying because everyone can here you" Natasha spoke firmly, Y/n held back her sobs and nodded her head, she was feeling a bit sick from crying now.

"In there" She asked pointing to the cart, Natasha sighed and bent down again before lifting her daughter up and placing her in the cart seat in front of her, Y/n shuffled forward and leant her head on Natasha's chest, hiccuping every now and then.

"Toy?" Y/n asked quietly, Natasha's heart froze, if she gave in and let Y/n have a toy then she'd probably cry every other time coming to the store, even though she did already that wasn't point, but if she said no that meant a whole other crying match.

"No, i'm sorry but you can't be crying, screaming and kicking me then ask for a toy" Natasha spoke avoiding looking at her daughter knowing her face would be too upsetting to look at which would make Natasha cave, so she looked at all the fruit and veg's.

"No? Mama i was good" Y/n cried pulling the top of Natasha's shirt, Natasha sighed and took Y/n's hands off of her shirt. Y/n cried into her hands, Natasha tried her to best to ignore her crying daughter, it broke her heart whenever her daughters cried but she needed to know she can't cry to get what she wants.

"Y/n, you've been screaming and crying the whole time i'm sorry, but not toys today" Natasha says, Y/n pouted and let out a sharp cry louder than her others, Natasha picked up her last item and made her way to the check out to get out of here as quickly as possible.

"B-But didn't want to come shopping, please mama" Y/n cried, Natasha sighed and shook her head as she finished scanning her items, after paying she packed everything up swiftly and placed it all back in the cart.

"I'm sorry baby, but i can't let you have one" Natasha said sadly, Y/n cried even more, but they weren't bratty cries like she usually does for a toy they were more tired crying and Natasha bet that saying no to a toy just topped it all off.

"You're exhausted my baby" Natasha lifted Y/n out of the cart and held her in her arms as she put all the bags in the trunk figuring if Y/n was held it might help her calm down a little bit, she managed to get everything in, yet Y/n was still upset.

"Do you want a nap when we get home my lovely?" Natasha asked putting the cart back where it belongs and taking a slow walk back to the car, Y/n shook her head with a grunt and let out the remainders of her cries.

"Okay, no nap then, what about, a movie?" Natasha suggested, she knew Y/n was going to fall asleep on the way home in the car but she still had her options open incase Y/n was too stubborn to fall asleep on the way back, Y/n nodded her head this time and leant her chin on Natasha's shoulder.

"Okay honey, we can watch a movie" Natasha whispered, she placed Y/n down in the car and buckled her in, she shut the door gently and got into her seat, Y/n was curled up against the door with her eyes closed, Natasha watched with a smile looking through the mirror.

//

need to be back at school right now miss my favourite teacher so much

Also staying up till 2am to watch usa game and the rest