104| before school

(june)

It had been a long and exhausting weekend, Y/n had been up later than usual and the night before and getting Y/n to bed was a task and a half. Natasha expected the morning to go very sideways, she wasn't looking forward to what was about to come.

Part of her wanted to just let her girl sleep in for the day and not even challenge her to go to school but she knew she couldn't do that and had to at least try to get Y/n to school, it was going to be a lot of work but she'd get it eventually.

Natasha dragged herself out of bed, she was not prepared for what was about to come and was most definitely not looking forward to it. She took a big deep breath in before opening Y/n's bedroom door, the girl was sprawled out in her bed looking all comfy.

"Y/n, wakie wakie" Natasha whispered gently shaking Y/n's arm, leaning forward and pressing a gentle and soft kiss to her daughters nose, Y/n's face twitch but she didn't wake up, Natasha had to shake and speak again to get her eyes to flutter.

"Oh, no school mama" Y/n spoke clearly realising Natasha was waking her up for school, Natasha frowned sadly and nodded her head rubbing the hair out of Y/n's face, the girls eyes. Natasha never understood why Y/n got so upset, it was obvious the girl was attached to her.

"I'm sorry honey, but you need to go to school. Come on, up we get" Natasha said patting Y/n's sides, the girl let out a whine and shook her head in the pillows. Natasha sighed and stood up to her feet, hooking her hands under her daughters arms and lifting her.

"No mama, i don't want to go to school" Y/n sobbed clinging onto Natasha like a koala, Natasha frowned and picked up Y/n's outfit and placed it on the bed. She placed Y/n on the floor and tried her best to calm her down.

"Stop crying, you're going to school Y/n. You're a child, get dressed please" Natasha hated using her stuff strict and stern voice, Y/n pouted and wiped her tears, turning around to start getting changed, Natasha sighed and left the room making her way downstairs for a coffee.

"Why are you crying" Wanda cooed standing by Y/n's doorframe, Y/n looked over at her aunt with tears streaming down her face, she let out a soft sob and went back to changing her clothes, Wanda frowned and entered Y/n's room and took a seat on her bed.

"Mama's making me go to school" Y/n grumbled wiping her face, she sat on the floor and slipped her socks on looking up at Wanda sadly who pouted herself and ran her fingers through Y/n's hair, Y/n turned around and buried her face in her leg.

"I'm sorry honey, but you need to go to school. It's good for you, you get to learn loads of cool things!" Wanda said enthusiastically lifting Y/n to her feet, she took her hand and guided her downstairs to the kitchen where Natasha was still making food.

Y/n let out another sob seeing Natasha, Natasha turned around hearing her daughters cries behind her, she frowned and opened her arms for her daughter. The girl sadly walked forward and wrapped her arms around her mothers waist, crying gently into her stomach making Natasha's heart physically ache.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, i don't make the rules" Natasha cooed bending down to her daughters level and rubbing her back, Y/n sobbed but nodded her head looking over at Wanda who was watching the situation sadly with a frown on her face, her heart also aches for Y/n as she begged to stay home.

"But keep me home mama, stay with you" the girl whines with a baby voice, Natasha raised her eyebrow and shook her head, her daughter only cried more, this time falling to the ground, crying into her hands and kicking her feet off the floor.

"We're not acting like a baby Y/n, up we get" Natasha spoke softly and kneeled down beside Y/n, Y/n cried more and flung herself back and onto her back, Natasha looked at Wanda and sighed before looking back to Y/n and lifting her off the ground.

"Sit and eat, then we're leaving" Natasha placed Y/n in the chair and placed a bowl of cereal in front of her, Y/n screamed and pushed the bowl away. Natasha sighed again leaning her head and arms down on the counter, Wanda walked over to Y/n and tried calming her down.

"I'm sick of this Y/n! It's every morning, quit your tantrum and eat your food, this isn't funny anymore" Natasha snapped, she left the kitchen and gathered Y/n's bags together throwing them over her shoulder and then making her way back to the kitchen.

Y/n was crying into her hands softly and Wanda was sat beside her on a chair with her hand gently rubbing her back, Natasha rolled her eyes and made her way over to her daughter placing her bag down on the floor next to her and grabbing her coffee.

"Times up, let's go" Natasha spoke looking at her watch, Y/n hadn't ate anything and was still silently crying, Natasha lifted her out of her chair and placed her on the floor handing her her bag, Y/n sadly took it and trailed after Natasha, leaving the compound sadly.

"I'm not happy with your behaviour Y/n" Natasha said whilst driving, Y/n stared out the window, wiping her tears off of her face. Natasha shook her head and glanced at her daughter from the front, she let out a sigh as she parked outside of school and got out the car angrily.

"I don't want to" Y/n huffed turning away from Natasha when she opened the door, Natasha leant over and unbuckled Y/n from her seat, taking her by the arms and lifting her out of the car and placing her onto her feet out side.

"You're going, stop it now" Natasha said sternly, she placed a hand on Y/n's back and directed her to the school, Y/n was starting to get wound up again and she stopped moving just before she reached the gates for school, Miss Kate was now in vision.

"Y/n, i have to go to work. Get in there" Natasha was getting more annoyed by this, she led Y/n further into the school and she was at the point where Miss Kate was trying to help Y/n and trying to get her into the school as well.

"Mama's going now, i love you. Be good" Natasha said kissing Y/n's cheek and walking off, Y/n turned around in disbelief as she was left on her own. Loud sobs started to escape the girls mouth, she turned to Miss Kate with a heartbroken expression in her face.

//