Our love❤️between Worlds💙🌎🌍💚

~{Chapter 2}~*this chapter is about when Brainy and Nia spend time with each other as much as possible
Before he has to leave her tomorrow forever going back to the future. I hope you like it, enjoy!*

After Lex and Nxly were finally defeated, that meant Brainy would have to leave soon to leave Nia Nal and His superfamily. He found the one place where he truly belonged... and the sad part was leaving it all behind. It didn't seem fair. Brainy deserves a lifetime of Happiness💖. And Nia is his happiness. After all, HE WAS IN LOVE❤️WITH HER! To Nia, Brainy was her world! She doesn't know how to leave in a world🌎without him. Neither could he... felt the same way. SHE WAS IN LOVE❤️WITH HIM TOO!
They decided to spend as much time together before saying their final goodbyes🥺to each other💙💚.

*In the morning*
Brainy made breakfast and they had it together sitting at the table in silence just to be with each other while there's still time... After thar, they sat on the couch Without saying a word to one another
Knowing this would be the last full day they had together like this. Tomorrow he leaves. Which meant
Leaving Nia forever! And that's the hardest thing he'd ever thought he had to do for how much he truly loves❤️her with all of his heart💚.

*Brainy's Pov*
Leaving Nia Nal is the hardest thing I ever had to do! She is the first person I have ever truly loved❤️. I didn't think that I could love someone as amazing as Nia Nal. I-I, suppose things were bound to end this way. After all,
I am from the future and she has to stay here in *2021* But I'm in love with her! I just wish that I didn't have to go. Like I have any
choice. There's a 99% chance staying here with Nia Nal in the present will affect the spacetime continuum. Sprock! Sometimes I wish I didn't always have to be right. The concepts of being a 12th-level-intellect😅. I guess. I thought to myself.

Then, he heard Nia's voice. "Brainy," She said. "Yes? Nia," he asked softly. "I wish that you didn't have to go tomorrow," Nia said sadly looking down and hated that he had to leave her forever. Brainy sighed.
"I know what you mean. I wish I didn't have to go either. Leaving you is the hardest thing I ever thought I would have to do." Brainy said softly trying to hold in his tears💦and wrapping his hand in hers.
Nia added. "If leaving me is the hardest for you... Then stay?" she asked dearly begging Brainy to stay.
"You know, I can't do that? Believe me, if there was any chance of staying here with you without it affecting the timeline or the spacetime continuum.
I would do it in a heartbeat but I can't." He said softly Wishing there was a way to somehow stay in (2021) with Nia Nal and his superfamily. But sadly there isn't. Maybe there is?😅😉

She nodded Knowing that he was right. They were always gonna be the "endgame" Both are from different worlds and different times... but True❤️Love✨had a way of bringing two people together
Who love each other the most and Who belong together! Despite the odds, they were simply meant to be. That's the kinda "love" Brainy and Nia had for one another. "true love,"

"I understand, Brainy, I guess with us It was bound to end this way." Nia said with a sad look in her eyes.
Brainy sensed the expression on her face seeing sadness in her eyes and knew that it was about him leaving. he felt the same way about her and wanted to cheer Nia up to see her smile again! Because Brainy didn't want their last moment together to be "Sad" but "happy" to make each moment with her last forever in their hearts💚💙before he leaves tomorrow... "Hey, look at me. Nia, We only have today before I have to leave Tomorrow with Winn and Mon-el after the funeral. So let's just make every hour, second, and minute count." Brainy said, Lovely. Nia looked at him. Yeah, you're right." She said softly trying to smile and wiped her tears away.

*Nia's POV*
Brainy had a point but I don't know what I'm going to do without him in my life! Who will wake me up when I'm having a nightmare to hold me and tell me "everything will be ok,"He's the first guy that saw me as I am and loves me for who I am. But he's leaving tomorrow! And I used to think that we were "soulmates" and end up together and have a bright future! Now, we won't be able to Or get a chance to... I thought to myself.

She looked up at Brainy after being lost in her own thoughts and saw his tears💦rolling down his cheek.
Nia had a feeling that he must be sad about leaving her tomorrow well can you blame him😅. "Brainy. You know it's ok to cry." Nia said softly to let him
know that it was "okay" for him to feel sadness😭. He looked at Nia and said. "I know, it's just that I keep thinking about what I am going to do without you. Nia Nal," Brainy said. She pulled him in close to her chest and into a hug🤗while saying💬. "I know, Brainy, and I wish there was another way For us to stay together. I keep thinking to myself what I'm going to do without you in my life, Querl Dox," she said sadly comforting him lovely. They broke the hug short gazing into each other's eyes dearly. Brainy added. "Nia, our love might be between worlds and across time. I promise I'll never forget you. Because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life... I never thought I could fall in love with someone as amazing as you are. You'll be in my dreams✨ Nia Nal," Brainy said romantically❤️. "Oh, Brainy, I don't know what to say... But All I want to say is how much I'm going to miss you and how lucky I am enough to fall in love with someone as Smart as you are. You're the smartest person I know and I'm glad to have been loved by you." Nia said Lovely💗. As they were a few inches closer to each other. They both leaned in for a passionate kiss. It was soft and had passion in it. Just what it needed to end a day like this.

Tomorrow will be a new day. A new life for Brainy and Nia after William Dey's funeral. without each other in their lives Or maybe they could have a future together😉. Time will tell, we make our own choices in our lives! And only we can decide what our future should look like! Do not let anyone else tell you any different... Only you can decide that for yourselves. It's Your Future. Your Life.
Follow your Heart❤️. Always!