The Prophecy📜of "Dreamer🌀"

~{Chapter 60}~*This chapter is about when Nia discovers her fate/destinyas "the Dreamer" finding🔎 a book📖at the NC library as she sees an ancient📜picture of herself as Dreamer🌀! Then realizes her potential as a hero and who she was always meant to be... based on Brainy's future info from the *31st century* and what "Nura Nal" aka her great, great, great-granddaughter who told him about how Nia Nal was the greatest, amazing, extraordinary, and legendary dreamer ever in the history of Naltorian Woman! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Nia was doing research on her article for CatCo about Naltorian🌀history📜that Andra assigned her to do... to know more about Dreamer's powers✨ and where they'd come from. Which is basically about herself😅! but her boss didn't know that😉So she decided to get more info from the *NC Library🏫* that has been recently stocked with all Alien species' history and languages. Such as Naltorians! Nia's sister "Maeve" donated some for those to get a chance to learn the history of their species.

*At the N🏙C Library🏫📚*
Nia was inside and then walked the halls looking for the alien History language section under *Naltorians* which was oddly packed with "Dreamer fans" who wanted to know/learn about their hero and it had two 2 allies. So, she chose the second one where there were only a few people which was perfect! suddenly, a blue book📘fell off the shelf landing on the floor half-opened📖... Nia was curious as she leaned down carefully placed her hand on the vintage cover and then grabbed it then got up standing up on her two feet👣 while holding it in her hands. She swung around the book and looked at the page it was on then turned to the next page📄as her eyes widened in shock at the sight of seeing an ancient📜picture of herself as "Dreamer🌀"⬇️

*P.S. I do not own this*

Nia gasped😱but not too loud since she was in a library😅and just whispered to herself softly in a quiet voice

Nia gasped😱but not too loud since she was in a library😅and just whispered to herself softly in a quiet voice. "What is this? Is that me?!" Nia asked softly seeing an ancient-times picture of herself as Dreamer🌀. She also, found it quite impossible and thought💭that Brainy knew more about this than she did. Then Nia purchased the book at the checkout and left heading to her apartment quickly! But not before calling Brainy😉...

*An hour later*
Brainy arrived at Nia's apartment moments later, he knocked on the door🚪and she answered it immediately and then escorted him inside and went back to her couch🛋️ reading📖her💙book📘she'd purchased at the NC🏙library🏫📚just today. While looking at the picture of herself as Dreamer🌀again that said💬of a Prophecy... Something Nia didn't quite understand. But Brainy just walked up slowly and wanted to know why she called him. "Nia, what's wrong? You sounded so urgent on the phone📱I-I..." Brainy asked dearly then paused seeing the book she reading and thought that it was true of what the Legend✨of a prophecy📜of the Dreamer... "What is this?" Nia asked Brainy if he knew anything as she showed him the ancient📜time picture of herself as a Dreamer🌀in the book📘-📖. Brainy gasped in shock with excitement as he said. "You found it? Nia, Wow. That's amazing!" Brainy said ecstatically⚡️with happiness. "Do You know about this?" she asked. "Yes, I do," Brainy replied softly as he sat on the couch next to Nia and explained how he knew... "You see there was a legend back in that time where a fortune teller... a witch predicted the future✨that you, Nia Nal were destined to be a "Dreamer🌀" she was ahead of her time," Brainy explained softly. Nia couldn't believe what she was hearing as she smiled brightly at him feeling warm and fuzzy inside🥰. She was glad that he knew! Then Brainy continued on saying...

"And when I fell in love❤️with you, I-I..." Brainy paused softly as Nia placed her hand on his green cheek kissing him passionately as he leaned into the kiss too. She broke the kiss shortly which left him speechless as he said💬. "I-I... you! Me! What was that for? Nia," Brainy said a bit in shock asking Nia why she kissed him like that. Not that he didn't like it or enjoy it... which he quite did!🥰 Like a lot😉.
Nia smiled😊. "To thank you... Brainy, for telling me the truth about my fate & destiny as Dreamer," Nia said softly hugging Brainy with gratitude. "Well, not all of it. Nia, there's the prophecy that you are destined to be an amazing hero and the greatest, extraordinary "Dreamer" ever in the history📜of Naltorian🌀Women!" Brainy sad more with excitement and passion. Nia smiled brightly when he said that. Brainy added. "And I'll be by your side all the way," he said lovely. "I would love nothing more than you to be by my side till the end... as my partner," Nia said lovely with a bright, beautiful smile.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" They both said in unison then immediately leaned into a kiss with love/passion in it. And this time it wasn't ending any time soon... if you know what I mean😉😏.

*Short chapter again, sorry😅. I'll work on it! But I hope you enjoyed reading it...
Until my next Brainia💚💙chapter😉🤩!*