Dancing🎶 in the dream🌀realm with "You💚"

~{Chapter 63}~*Short Brainia💚💙chapter! about when Nia has a dream🌌flashof dancing🎶with Brainy in the dream🌀realm when walking with him at Night🌃in the City when the moon🌕is out tonight.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*In National City, on a beautifulstarry🌌night*
*9:30 p.m.*
Brainy and Nia are walking hand-in-hand in the streets after having a romantic❤️dinner at a local restaurant for their date night. So, They chose to take a nice evening stroll in the city🌃since it was such a beautiful✨night🌌also, to enjoy each other's company as well. Then
they both saw the full moon🌕while gazing up at the stars💫... that's when Nia closed her eyes for a split second and had a dream🌀flash✨as she was in the dream realm inside the forest wearing a blue🩵sequence dress in heels then began dancing🎶with Brainy perfectly in sync as the ground instantly turned into dream energy when they did. Then, ran together deeper into the depths of the forest which led them to a Hill made entirely out of Stardust that felt like walking on a cloud... seconds later, when reaching the top they both looked into each other's eyes and got closer to one another while leaning into a hug wrapping their arms around each other. then suddenly, they began to spin and twirl around as if they were floating inches up in the sky. Which they were... and Nia knew. It is her dream after all!

Then, she opened her eyes in shock of what she just dream about and then smiled at the realization of it! Her dream was about her and Brainy to live a long happy life together💚💙. Because she saw they were wearing wedding rings. And that can only mean one thing... she dreamt of her future with him! as he was deeply concerned and worried about his Nia Nal as he said. "Nia, are you okay?" he asked with a concerned look on his face if she was okay. Nia smiled😊looking at him lovely💓then said💬. "Yes, Everything's fine," Nia replied softly looking up at the full moon🌕in the moonlight beautifully. Then, she turned to Brainy to say. "I love you, Querl Dox," She spoke out with love & and passion❤️in her heart💙to express her feelings✨and how much she loved❤️him. Since her dream kinda revealed a lot😅! Brainy smiled and answered back to her. "I love you too. Nia Nal," Brainy replied back lovely feeling the same way as she did. they leaned into a passionate❤️kiss that seemed to last forever! because "Love" is eternal💚and never dies! It lives on... til the end of space🌌, time🕒, and the world💥🌎! "True Love prevails may the universe be damned!"

* I hope that you enjoyed and liked this chapter... until my next story! Have a good day☀️or night🌙depending on where and when you're reading this😅.*