Wicked people!

~{Chapter 81}~*This chapter is about when an Woman shows up at Catco Worldwide Media in the afternoon handing out snacks to the employees and workers including, Nia Nal as well. But turns out, that the snacks were laced with a dangerous chemical known to mankind to turning people evil and wicked! And it affected everyone in the building who ate one... including, Nia Nal aka Dreamer was affected as well but slowly. How will this end? Good or bad😰?! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Note: This song "Ways To Be Wicked!" by Walt Disney sung by Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron, Boyce, and Booboo Stewart from the movie Descendants 2 music video is based on this chapter when the whole city of humans/aliens becomes evil and wicked causing mischief when eating a sweet treat🧁from someone at Catco offers everyone!*

*In the afternoon, at Catco*
*3:00 p.m.*
A Woman walked into the building with a platter of homemade cupcakes🧁she made herself and offered it to the guards and everyone else in the building and then she saw an Ace Reporter who was working hard meaning Nia. So, she approached her while saying friendly as an fellow employee. "Miss Nal, would you like a cupcake? I made them myself..." she said. Nia looked at them🧁confused sensing that there was something off. Like her *Dreaming🌀powers* were trying to tell her something. "I appreciate the nice offer. Lisa, but I am still full from lunch so, I'm gonna pass." Nia said softly to her colleague passing on the dessert/snack and just wanted to focus on her work at the moment. "Just eat it you'll see, Eat it. EAT IT!" Lisa Dunbar said out loud repeatedly offering a plate of "cupcakes🧁" to Nia Nal with a creepy friendly smile trying to trick her into eating it to become evil. "Okay, okay, alright. Fine! I'm eating it, calm down." Nia said loudly trying to shut the woman up waving her hand in the air and quickly grabbing a cupcake🧁with blue💙icing. She sighed annoyed and took a bite out of it. She had a weird feeling in her stomach and her brain but then the sensation was gone. UnfortunaItaly, the rest of the people who had already eaten it... all seemed violent, crazy, and evil and began fighting each other and uploading false stories on the CatCo site causing chaos and mischief in the break room As Miss Grant did the same thing messing up her office and other troublemaking stuff!

"Uh, oh. Well, this can't be good. I have to stop this madness from getting out of hand without using my powers." Nia said softly stating the obvious of the situation thinking that this was bad. Like really bad! She knew that she had to stop this madness from getting worse without using her *dream🌀powers* in revealing her secret identity as "Dreamer". Moments later, Kara walked in coming out of the elevator and gasped lightly in shock to see everyone yelling/screaming, fighting each other while causing Mayhem and chaos in the building as Nia tried desperately helping them to snap out of it but nothing seemed to work at the time! "What is going on here?!" Kara said asking the obvious question. Nia sighed and said trying to hold everyone back from destroying each other. "You tell me! Kara, you have to do something about this... I can't. You know," She said hinting her friend/boss to take control of the situation of using her powers. Because she didn't want to risk her identity... Kara nodded In agreement with Nia knowing exactly what to do and said because of it. "I got it!" She jumped into the air and quickly got a rope to tie them up until they calm down. Since the secret is out that Kara Danvers is Supergirl she is allowed to jump into action using her powers out of costume. "You think that'll hold them?" Nia asked exhausted hoping this rope would keep them from destroying each other. "I hope so, but what happened?" Kara said hoping that it'll hold them accountable for now until further notice and looked at her friend to what went down here? Nia sighed sadly and explained to her that Lisa Dunbar just handed out cupcakes to everyone and they all started acting chaotic after eating it within minutes. So they thought of informing the others at the *Tower* of this situation because they both had a feeling this was just the beginning... and Kara wanted Brainy and Lena to run some tests on Nia if she was infected too. Just in case, otherwise, they'll have to lock her up until they find an antidote/cure for this.