Lucid🌙dreaming✨

~{Chapter 47}~*This chapter is about when Nia dreamsof a mythical bird🦅made of dream🌀energy that has lived in the dream world for decades since Naltor blew up💥! when she and her friends face a bad guy and their plan fails... Dreamer saves the day by "Lucid Dreaming" the creature into reality to help her. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At Night*
*11:16 p.m.*
Nia and Brainy were fast asleep😴💤in bed together her eyes glowed Naltorian🌀blue in her sleep. She saw in her dream✨a mythical bird🦅made entirely out of dream energy staring right at her flapping its Majestic💫 wings🪽in mid-air that shimmering blue💙stardust🌌. Then, Nia gasped awake as Brainy woke up to sense, she dreamt of something. "Nia?" Brainy said to her softly. "Are you okay?" He asked her worriedly with concern. But Nia didn't answer as she was lost in thought trying to figure out her dream... "Did you have a dream?" Brainy questioned softly looking into her eyes dearly. Nia nodded and said. "Yeah, I did. She replied softly. "Well, what did you see?" He asked softly. "I saw a bird. Like, a mythical bird🦅 made of dream🌀energy✨." Nia explained her dream. Brainy looked at her in shock and a confused look and was about to say... until he was rudely interrupted by a loud sound coming from outside and they ran up to the
window🪟to see an Alien with dark🖤destructive👁‍🗨powers! people screaming in terror and running away in fear holding their loved❤️ones for dear life hoping that the Superfriends will save the day... before National🏙City is destroyed! Brainy to Nia knowing that they'd had to do something before the City was completely in ruin and destroyed as he said. "Nia, we have to go," He said urgently pointing out the chaos in their city and She knew that. "Yeah," She said softly still worried about her dream and what it meant... but had to stop this chaos and destruction from spreading to the rest of the city!

they suited up and rushed out and fought against the dangerous alien with dark powers together as Partners. Then Kara, John, and Alex joined in on the fight but they were no match for his ultimate power of destruction! So they all decided to regroup at the Tower to come up with a plan and not just jump into battle recklessly😅...

*At the Tower*
12:30 p.m.*
The Superfriends all come up with different ideas💡on how to defeat this Alien with dark🖤 abilities of destruction👁‍🗨. but none of them knew nothing. It wasn't even in the database either so they were at a disadvantage... luckily, Brainy had a plan in mind on how to stop this guy. He and Lena started working on a device to neutralize the alien's powers in the Lab and Nia went to dream up the location... but walked into the hallway as she had the same dream🌀flash✨again but different this time. In her dream, Nia was with that bird🦅✨again in the dream realm inside the enchanted forest but this time it sped around her like a shooting💫star as it said her name echoing over and over again! "Nia Nal," It said softly in a female wise voice. Then she opened her eyes in fear and asked herself out loud. "Why? Again, I don't understand," Nia said frustrated with her dream✨as she walked off for answers...

Brainy and Lena just finished the device🎚to dampen their enemy's powers and were ready to go. but when they faced the alien again their device didn't work so their plan failed! and they didn't have any other ideas😅... until Dreamer🌀had another dream flash closing her eyes as her dream catcher shield🔰glitched a bit. Brainy noticed that and said. "Nia?" He questioned softly with concern. In her dream, Nia was in the forest when the mythical bird appeared to her again it screeched and rushed in about to attack... but as a reflex or instinct Dreamer used her dream🌌energy✨from her gauntlet gloves and converted it into a dome🌐trapping the bird inside! suddenly it broke out, and Nia gasped awake feeling blue-white energy in her veins then saw it in her hands like before when she brought the pink💗cougar out from her dream last year... and knew this was "Lucid Dreaming" but it felt like different to her somehow. Brainy had the same thought too as he said. "Is that Ludic dreaming?" Brainy questioned leaning on his knees next to her. Nia nodded a "YES" and then she brought the mythical bird into reality.

Dreamer🌀saw the creature🦅✨before her very eyes👀and realized that it was an ordinary, mythical bird... it was the legendary Dreambird that her mother told her and her sister stories about when they were little! "Oh my god, I can't believe it!" Nia shouted out with excitement for not realizing it sooner. "What is it? Dreamer," Brainy asked dearly. "That bird from my dream it's the legendary dream bird! My mom told me stories about it being from Naltor and it lives in the dream realm to protect it! Legend has it... this creature gave my species the dreaming🌌powers," Dreamer explained with excitement. Brainy and the others were amazed by that! "But why is it here now? Also, why did it crash your dreams?" Kara asked out of curiosity. "It's here because it guides "the Dreamer" to her destiny and helps her realize her true potential as a hero," Nia answered wisely with a bright smile on her face. "That's extraordinary. Nia," Brainy said softly smiling brightly at Dreamer🌀with love❤️in his eyes and his heart💚.

After the dream bird helped the Superfriends stop the Rogue alien with its light energy of purity💛✨. Then it opened a dream portal on its own back into the dream world where it belongs! besides if it stayed on Earth🌎for too long it could upset the balance of the universe... as it was about to leave spoke to Nia telepathically saying. "Nia Nal, Dreamer🌀, You're the chosen one! Destiny awaits you and your future is brighter than ever with a few wonderful surprises in mind... and its coming sooner than you think," the Dream bird said wisely into Nia's head as it fluttered into the portal headed to its home. the portal disappeared into thin air and after watching it go home... Director Danvers and John arrested the alien responsible for the destruction and chaos and locked him in a cell at the DEO for his crimes.

*3 weeks later*
For the past few weeks, Nia has been learning about "Lucid Dreaming" and figured out which dreams to bring to life! She's finally done it! And couldn't be more proud of herself for finally mastering her powers after all of the struggle and frustration... but she didn't do it alone as Brainy helped her out.