Minds wiped

~{Chapter 40}~*This chapter is about the superfriends getting their memories wiped of being a team by a memory eraser device from a Mad Scientist. Expect for Kara. This leaves her to help them remember somehow.to be a team again in stopping him for all of this!!!
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Alex and Brainy got an emergency⚠️alert🚨at the DEO about a Mad Scientist named "Dr. Sherman" causing destruction👁‍🗨and chaos💥in the city firing a Ray Cannon destroying skyscrapers and buildings evilly. Minutes later Kara, John, Brainy, and Dreamer🌀arrived on the scene to put a stop to the evil scientist from causing any more damage💥to their beloved💗city🏙. As they combined their powers✨and strengths👊as a team!

But He dodged every single one of their attacks while turning around with a wicked look in his eyes and said. "Ah, the Superfriends. glad you came. Just as I planned you would... And this device Not only destroys skyscrapers and buildings but also erases memories. Specifically yours. Any memory you had together of being a team and of friends will soon be forgotten! gone. No Team. No one to stop me. National City will be mine," Dr. Sherman said villainously. As he cackled evilly with a wicked smile. Kara and her friends knew they couldn't let that happen! As she stepped forward in a heroic pose. "We won't allow you to do that," Kara said heroically with her hands on her hips. While refusing to let him succeed. As the others agreed with her. And together they charged in after him.

In slow motion Kara jumped ahead flying in the air as she used her laser eyes and freeze❄️breathe on the cannon and was able to dodge the beam just in time before her brain almost got wiped But her friends weren't so lucky😔. She saw them get hit by the Red Beam and were in the process of their memories being erased of each other! Including their relationships such as Brainy's and Nia's. The device began to malfunction and short-circuit⚡️then, exploded💥into bits of pieces... the result of it being completely DESTROYED!!

Their eyes glowed✨, twitched, and sighed at what happened as they looked at each other in confusion and said. "Who are you?" Dreamer asked as she looked at Brainy and John. Not knowing who they are at all. "Where am I?" John asked. Not having the foggiest clue of where he is? And why... "What's going on?" Brainy asked confused of why he fails to remember what happened exactly.

Kara gasped in fear that it was already too late! her friends had already forgotten about each other... of being friends and a team. the mad doctor cackled evilly in succeeding as planned! "Every moment you've spent as the Superfriends is gone! Kara Danvers," Dr. Sherman said dramatically with a evil smile as he was about to make a quick getaway. By disappearing into a puff💨of smoke from the fog🌫️machine on top of the roof where they were...

Kara's eyes moved back and forth in shock as she felt fearful😨. And wasn't sure what to do now in this situation. She took a deep breath while walking up to them, and at least They knew who she was. Just not each other😅. So, Kara knew the best solution to do now... was to go to the DEO to figure out how to get John, Brainy, and Nia's memories back somehow with the help of her sister, Kelly's, and Lena's help of course. So, that's what they did.

*At the DEO*
Kara explains to them what happened and that they're all a team/best friends. Also, she told Brainy and Nia that they're a couple. But they find that hard to believe😅as Brainy says. "Well, sorry. Kara but I find that hard to believe that I'd be dating a Naltorian." he said crossing his arms and not believing that. Nia's eyes widened in shock and a little offended by him saying that.

"Excuse me! What's that supposed to mean?" Nia questioned out loud. As She glares at him wanting a good enough answer. As Brainy realized what he'd just said. sensed that Nia Nal was offended by it too. As he started stuttering his words and being apologetically. "Oh, no. I didn't mean it like that! I-I..." Brainy said nervously while waving his hands in the air trying to explain what he really meant.