Dance🎶Forever❤️

~{Chapter 38}~*This chapter is about Brainy and Nia going out to a nightclub and hearing that it's a great place for couples to go dance🎶and have a lot of fun! All humans and aliens are welcome. But the female singer and her band called "The Eternal Ones" were just using their music to manipulate everyone to Dance here Forever! For all eternity. The more they played🥁🎸and sang🎤🎶the more powerful they became! This means it's up to Kara and the others to put a stop to their little concert to save everyone from being stuck dancing forever until they die! Which could be a problem for some aliens who have Eternal Life😰. Likely, Brainy. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At Night*
Brainy and Nia arrived inside the nightclub hearing music🎶, and saw couples dance around them like CRAZY! While drinking a lot of Alcohol🍾🥂🥃🍸🍹🍻at the same time. Also, was really crowded! As Brainy looked at his girlfriend while fiddling with his legion ring and said. "Uh, Nia. Maybe we should leave? It's getting really loud and crowded in here... and by my calculations..." Brainy said stating the facts in his brain about why they should leave. Nia sighed. "Oh, Brainy. lighten up. You think too much!! You need to learn when to Relax and just let loose. It'll be fun! Trust me, You'll see..." Nia said excitedly while trying to convince her loveable Coluan💚boyfriend to stop thinking for once and just start dancing! She grabbed his hand leading Brainy to the dance floor and just began dancing🎶beautifully✨next to him. Then, he joined in dancing in his own unique way. Once Brainy and Nia started dancing to the music🎶while hearing a feminine voice singing🎵🎤... It felt like they couldn't stop! And I don't they've wanted to anyway😅.

*An hour later*
After hearing "The Eternal One's" original song, It was like Brainy and Nia were caught under some spell to dance like they were drunk.
Like Crazy-Wild! and not stop till they literally drop dead... which was actually happening around them to some people who fell on the floor that looked like old and white hair. But they barely noticed it from being compelled to only dance forever. "Didn't I tell! I told you would have fun!!!" Nia yelled out excitedly with her hands in the air while being very energetic about it. "You were right. Nia Nal. I never felt so Alive! It's like there's electricity⚡️firing up in my brain. And I just feel like I'm in overdrive!!!" Brainy said expressing his excitement about how much fun he's having! As Nia smiled brightly and danced gracefully with Brainy. Loving to see this side of him! In truly expressing his excitement through dance. "I know right? I just feel like I could dance forever!!" Nia said excitedly while dancing.
As Brainy began bursting out a future dance move on the dance floor with Nia by his side. "I feel the same way... Then let's do it!" Brainy said with excitement. "Yeah. okay, Let's do it!" Nia shouted excitedly. As they did just that! Dancing🎶like Crazy😆together in perfect sync.

*2 weeks later*
Kara and Alex haven't seen or heard from Brainy and Nia in weeks now. As the two sisters really began to worry😰.
Because they weren't even picking up or answering their phones📱📱it just went straight to voicemail.
This meant that their two friends must be in some kind of danger somewhere in the city🏙. And had to help them...
So, they decided to investigate the last place their two best friends were... the "Eternal Night Club" on Flower Street downtown.
It's been around in National City for Years! business has been booming since the 80's and the 90's.
And it turns out, that Brainy and Nia never left. Besides they didn't even realize that it's 2 weeks since they'd been there.
Kara and the others walked inside searching the nightclub looking for them through the crowds of people dancing. John immediately saw the two lovebirds💚💙dancing🎶with each other. Non-stop like Crazy! As he informed the others over the coms that he found them and tried yelling out to Brainy and Nia to get their attention but they just ignored them. And just continued to dance... Then, realized that their two best friends were under some kind of trance or spell that made them to act that way.