I dream✨of Brainy💚

~{Chapter 23}~*this chapter is set in (season 4) of Supergirl, the day after Nia kissed Brainy in the hospital and he told her that they can "never be together" but she dreamtof him kissing her. And all come true based on her dream!
So he must have fallen in love❤️with her💙just like she fell in love❤️with him💚. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

During an intense Battle, Dreamer got hurt. Brainy ran to her side and lifts her up. As their eyes met and their hearts💙💚melt like butter🧈. "You ok? Dreamer," Brainy asked lovely. She smiled. "I am now. Thanks to you!" Dreamer answered Lovely. He smiled as well.
"Of course, anything for you... Nia Nal. I love you." he said heroically with a bright smile. Nia replied. "And I love you too. Brainiac 5". She said sweetly. as they leaned in for a kiss Pressing their lips against one another. While wrapping their arms around Each Other Deeply
"in love❤️."

*In the morning*
*11:15 am*
Nia woke up late from her dream, in bed she gasped and then smiled.
But was confused about why she dreamed of Brainy kissing her...
I thought he said that we can "never be together". So why did I just dream Of him kissing me?
What's changed?! Nia thought to herself. As she got out of bed and went into the kitchen to make coffee☕️.
As She took a sip of her hot coffee on the couch. When she heard...
*A vibrating sound coming from her phone* on her coffee table as she picked it up and saw a text message💬
from Brainy saying "Nia Nal. Suit up! We need your help! Come to Main Street downtown." he said urgently in the text.
she read the text message to herself. Her eyes widened in shock as she got up from the couch. "It's all gonna happen today.
What I saw in my dream will all come true." Nia said softly to herself. As her eyes moved back and forth. And
immediately used her powers quickly as she transformed into her Dreamer🌀suit in a matter of seconds. And jumped off her balcony while jumping from building to building with her dream energy "phone cord lasso."

she stopped on a rooftop when she saw Supergirl, Alex, and Brainy on the ground Facing a powerful foe.
she jumped off the roof in mid-air focused her dream energy into both hands, feeling the glove Brainy made for her, harnessing, pulling the energy into her hands. With all of her might, she threw a Dreamblast, aiming right at the bad guy, and knocked him to the ground!
Dreamer landed on the ground safely with a heroic pose As her hair flowed in the wind "beautifully". Brainy smiled brightly happy to see that Nia got his text and was impressed with her too. She stood by her friends and joined them in on the fight. "Nice shot! Dreamer🌀," Kara commented. Nia nodded with a smile. "Thanks, it's a good thing I came here when I did." She replied with confidence. As the fight continues But Brainy couldn't stop staring at "Nia Nal" and thinking about her while dodging and anticipating the moves of the enemy. But when Dreamer wasn't looking... a black👁‍🗨energy beam that was coming right at her! Brainy noticed that and immediately ran to her with his super speed. "DREAMER!!! Look out!" He cried out loud running to Dreamer while warning her. She turned around hearing Brainy's voice and saw the dark energy beam coming Closer to her by the minute...

Nia gasped. There's no time. She said to herself.
As it hit her! the explosion sends her flying into the air. As she landed on top of a building rooftop while groaning in pain on her back.
Brainy had fear in his eyes as he flew up to Dreamer where she landed while running to her side on his knees. While helping her up...
As their eyes met and their hearts💙💚melt like butter🧈, Felt warm and lovey-dovey❤️inside🥰😍. "You ok? Dreamer." He asked dearly Worried about her. Nia smiled softly as she remembered this moment in her dream. This is just like in my dream. Dreamer said to herself. "Yeah I'm fine," she replied softly with a smile while looking into Brainy's bright, brilliant✨eyes. As he smiled with relief at her being "ok" and was afraid that she got seriously hurt. "Oh, that's a relief. I'm so glad you're ok." Brainy said worriedly with a relieved smile.
He added. "I don't know what I would do if I'd lost you!! I LOVE YOU!" He said passionately❤️out of the blue. As He leaned in for a kiss pressing his lips against hers. As Nia felt his smile pressing against hers and kissed him back. Just as she did in her dream vision. It felt like a dream✨come true to her🌀. But she still wondered why Brainy kissed her so suddenly and what changed his mind.
in the moment of their passionate kiss, they wrapped their arms around each other dearly and lovingly.

they broke the kiss for some air while looking into each other's eyes.
Dreamer couldn't help but want to know why he kissed her. So she popped the question
That was circling around in her brain. "Brainy, why did you kiss me? I thought you said that We could
"never be together". She asked. It was said. And was finally out there! When he heard Nia say that he smiled with
a small chuckle. But not noticeable to Nia. As he sighed to answer her question... "I did say that. Yes, But since
that day in the hospital when you kissed me... I only said that because I couldn't process the feelings I had.
And I just can't stop thinking about you. Nia Nal." He paused. Brainy added. "But all I know is the more I tried to ignore my feelings for you. The stronger they got... that's when I knew I was in love with you." Brainy said as he confessed his true feelings for Nia. And she couldn't believe what she was hearing right now that Brainy is in love❤️with her🥰. she was so happy💗filled with joy💖in her heart💙. She smiled. "So, is this your way of confessing your feelings for me and asking me out?" Dreamer asked while gazing into his eyes.
Brainy nodded with a smile. "Yes, It appears that I am." He said lovely while fiddling with his legion ring nervously.

As Nia wrapped her arms around him about to Kiss him this time.
When she was interrupted by the explosion💥in the distance of the direction of the fight
With the sound of Alex and Kara grunting in pain. Knew that they needed their help!
Dreamer looked up at Brainy as she slowly moved her arms off his shoulders and she spoke out.
"We should probably go back to the fight and help them," Nia suggested. Brainy nodded
In her being right about that. "Of course, yeah." Brainy said softly. As they were about to join in back on the fight.
Dreamer added. "I love you. Brainy" she said as she kissed him on his cheek to express her feelings for him.
When Nia did that she leapt into the air and fired a Dreamblast🌀At the bad guy and landed on the ground perfectly.
When Dreamer kissed Brainy on the cheek like that He touched his cheek wanting to feel the warmth of Nia.

Whatever emotion is that I'm feeling... I kinda like it!
I have never felt this much love before... All I know is I love❤️that girl.
I think she's the first person I ever truly loved! My Nia Nal.
Yes, and also my Girlfriend. Brainy thought to himself.

As he jumped into the air and lands on the ground and join in onto fight
Once again helping his friends and fought alongside Dreamer til the very end!