A kiss💋turned into something "Amazing"

~{Chapter 61}~*This chapter is about when Nia only sees Brainy as a "friend" even though he already told her how he'd felt... the next day they spend the whole day together💙💚to help interpret her dreams🌌better! Nia realized her true feelingsfor him then led to a kiss💋which she just loved❤️. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night🌃, in Nia's apartment*
After Brainy spent the entire day helping Nia interpret her dreams better... she was happy that he did! Which made her feel deeply appreciated that he helped her in ways that she couldn't herself as he said. "I'm glad, I could help..." Brainy said sweetly with a bright smile.
"Thank you so much," Nia said excitedly for his help as she hugged🤗him. "You're welcome," he replied softly wrapping his arms around her while hugging her back loving❤️to be this close to Nia like this. Then out of nowhere... Brainy smelled her hair wondering what it smelled like. She immediately noticed while looking up and breaking the hug to say💬. "Brainy, did you just smell my hair?" Nia asked him in a soft tone in her voice staring at Querl Dox to give her a real answer and not just some excuse... that Brainy tried to hide by saying😅...
"What? No. Nia, I wasn't... that be silly! No, no. I-I uh, was..." Brainy said nervously fiddling with his legion ring. Nia sighed and then realized that he still had feelings✨for her and wanted to know if it were true. "You still have feelings for me, don't you?" She asked softly while crossing her arms and eying him. No, I-I..." He answered softly with a nervous look on his face while trying not to reveal anything about still having romantic❤️feelings for her. "Brainy," Nia asked again but more seriously with him telling the truth and not just lying about it. Then he finally said it. "Okay, I love you. Is that so bad?" Brainy admitted it and then questioned softly if it were so bad for him to love her. Even though Nia didn't😅. But then, something changed as she smiled. "No, it's not bad. It's nice actually! I-I..." Nia replied sweetly while blushing a bit and a little nervous too. As Brainy sensed that and asked her dearly. "Then, what?" he asked out of curiosity getting close to Nia Nal and placing his hand on her cheek while looking deeply into her brown eyes lovely💓. She didn't know what to say at that moment but finally found the words💬. "I don't know how I feel..." she answered softly not knowing how she felt about Brainy right now. If she saw him as a "friend" or more?

Brainy leaned in kissing Nia on her lips out of the blue then immediately stopped realizing what he had done! "I'm so sorry! Nia, I didn't mean to... I uh, shouldn't have kissed you. I-I..." Brainy spoke out apologizing for his actions of kissing her with no warning. Then, she interrupted him and said💬. "Just shut up for a second! And let me see something," Nia said out loud as she wrapped her arms around him and leaned into a kiss feeling his lips against hers. And she loved❤️it! Then she broke the kiss shortly and realized her true feelings✨for Brainy. Since the kiss kinda revealed a lot! As a result of her being in love with him as he was in love with her... "Oh, wow!" Nia said excitedly then she kissed him again. But this time with more love & passion❤️. Brainy kissed her back pressing his lips against hers passionately. Which led to something amazing! If you know what I mean😏😉...

*Short chapter, sorry😅. I hope you enjoyed it though. Until next time!...*