The Future✨

~{Chapter 54}~*This chapter is about when Brainy decided to stay in *2021* with Nia Nal to be her Forever❤️! Because of the choice he'd made the timeline and the futurechanged for better or for worse...😅I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night🌙*
*1:45 a.m.*
Nia was tossing and turning while talking💬in her sleep😴💤as Brainy was immediately woken up and saw her having a bad🖤dream✨. He gently tried to wake Nia up from the deep dream state she was in... but that wasn't it. She was dreaming🌀about the Timeline⏳and how the Future✨was affected by Brainy's decision to stay here in *2021* to be her forever❤️. In Nia's dream, she saw images of events in time... especially, on the day when Brainy came back to her at Alex and Kelly's. Which changed the course of time/the future! Then, she heard a female voice calling her saying... "Nia Nal," a feminine voice said softly in the distance.

*On that same night*
*5:00 a.m.*
A temporary time portal opened up from the *31st Century* as a woman jumped out dressed in a futuristic black/silver suit with a built-in dagger🗡️into her arm and a sliver diamond💎holo gauntlet on her other arm showing a holographic image of Nia Nal as she said to herself out loud. "Nia Nal A.K.A. the Dreamer🌀in this time/century. I'm coming for you and will die a slow, painful death..." She said softly in a villainous voice for revenge walking off into the shadows into a dark alleyway to stab someone in the chest to make a scene. In order, to get the Superfriend's attention! Or Dreamer's for that matter.

*The next day, in the morning*
*10:00 a.m.*
Nia gasped awake from her dream✨as she was panting hard in fear👁‍🗨. Brainy immediately comforted her as he said. "Nia, it's okay. Breathe. I'm here! You were dreaming..." Brainy said dearly hugging his girlfriend while fearing what she saw in her vision. She stopped while catching her breath then pushed him away and said💬. "No. I'm not okay! Brainy, I had a dream🌀flash✨about a woman from the future✨coming here to kill me... and she does." Nia said sadly about to burst into tears😭💦with fear😰in her eyes. Brainy's eyes widened in shock as He saw the look in her eyes and got close to Nia holding both of her hands in his helping her calm down by saying. "Oh, Nia. That's awful! But I promise you this... I won't let that happen. I'll protect you," Brainy said devotedly to protecting her no matter the cost until the very end! Nia smiled brightly knowing he would say something like that as she said. "I know you will. Querl Dox, you always do. But we can't do this alone... and have to tell the team if we're going to save me," Nia said softly telling Brainy that if they're going to do this they'll need the other's help too as she kissed him on the cheek. "Definitely," Brainy said softly agreeing with her to do just that. So together they both went to the Tower and informed their friends of a woman from the future✨the *31st Century* to be exact coming to National City to kill Nia. So they'd had to protect her, no matter what til they came up with a way or plan to save her life somehow. But Nia had doubts that there was no way to save her... so she decided to take matters into her own hands. Meaning her way!

*Midnight🕛*
Brainy and Nia lay awake next to each other in bed fearing👁‍🗨the worst of what Tomorrow Night🌃brings them without any plan to save her.  "Nia," Brainy said to her softly looking into her chocolate🍫-brown eyes dearly on his left side of the bed. Nia did the same thing too as she said. "You know what I'd love right now?" Nia asked him lovely💗. "Anything you want. You name it," he replied sweetly. "Could you get me my favorite food?" she asked softly while looking into his Bright, brilliant✨eyes that looked like stars🌟💫to her. "Really?" Brainy questioned softly if that's what Nia "really" wanted... "Yeah," Nia replied softly for that was what she wanted. "Okay, I'll get it for you, my Nia Nal. I'll be back as soon as I can," He said lovely kissing her on the forehead then quickly left in a matter of seconds flying in the air and heading to get Nia's "favorite Midnight snack/comfort food".

When he'd left Nia got up in bed and grabbed Brainy's phone📱from the nightstand on his side of the bed to make a video if everything goes horribly wrong tomorrow night... so this was a last resort recording for Brainy to watch/hear her voice of why he shouldn't give up just because she's gone. So Nia started recording herself as she said with a smile feeling brave. "Hi, Brainy. There's something I need to say
"I love you" and if something happens to me, just know I'll always be with you in your dreamsbecause no matter what happens I will love you forever❤️. Also, I think you need to hear this too... I, Nia Nal, take you, Brainy Querl Dox, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward. In sickness and in health. To love and cherish... until death do us part." Nia said softly smiling in the video telling Brainy that their love story is far from over. and their love is eternal💚. As she also, did her wedding vows for him too. Just in case all fails!...

*The next day, on the Night🌃🌙✨where it all happens*
*1:25 a.m.*
The Superfriends were all suited up and ready for the fight of their lives! Dreamer🌀was ready to fight til her last breath... then felt like she couldn't move and just stayed back watching Brainy and her friends fight her battles for her! She wanted to help but kept having the same dream🌀flash✨over and over again about how she was going to die tonight... when Nia wasn't looking she got stabbed in the chest from behind by "Sliver Omega's" dagger🗡️hand as she released it. and she fell to the ground as Brainy quickly ran to her side holding the love❤️of his life in his arms dearly shedding tears💦of sadness😭that Nia Nal was dying! And the fact that he couldn't save her in time...
"I told you, Brainiac-5, Dreamer's destiny was to die. And you should be thanking me because I saved the future! Anyway, my work here is done." Sliver Omega said opening up a portal to her time making an dramatic exit when she said that heading back home never to be seen again... Brainy gasped when she left then looked at Nia as he said to her. "Nia, no. This can't be how you die! I-I..." he said whimpering fearful😰. Nia saw his tears💦and then she placed her hand on his cheek wiping a few of his tears away... because this isn't something to be sad about. "It's okay, Brainy. I'm fine," Nia spoke softly to him with a lovely💗smile on her face. "No! You're not fine. Nia, you're dying. She stabbed you in your..." Brainy yelled out loud in fear that she was dying then Nia interrupted him to say💬. "Trust me, she didn't. And I'm not dying..." Nia said softly as she took a chest armor out from her suit to reveal that the dagger just missed her heart💙.

Brainy was in shock as he couldn't believe his eyes. "But how?" he asked Nia dearly still crying... but happy🥹tears. "I knew she wasn't going to stop until I was dead💀. So, I had to make her think💭that I was..." Dreamer explained softly to him. Brainy smiled brightly as he knew Nia was smart... but not this smart and was very impressed by it! This made him love❤️her even more than he could ever imagine. Well, it is Nia Nal after all... she does the impossible almost every day! "Oh, Nia Nal. That's brilliant! You never cease to amaze me... you're extraordinary, astounding, amazing, and a genius!" Brainy said ecstatic⚡️🤩with passion❤️/excitement as he helped Nia up and hugged🤗 her dearly while amazed by her incredibly smart thinking💭to come up with such a brilliant idea💡to save her own life. She broke the hug and said. "Well, nothing compared to you. Querl Dox," Nia said lovely💗. "I LOVE❤️YOU!" They both said in unison deeply, madly, in love with each other then shared a passionate❤️epic romantic kiss in the moonlight🌙✨. To express their feelings for one another that their
the love story will continue on...

*In the near future*
*2023*
They got married💍after that day since Nia recited her wedding vows in the video that she'd made for Brainy as a last resort. Just in case she survived... which she did. And it was the most beautiful, dreamy ceremony and wedding party too. Also, They will never forget this day til the end of time!

*2 months later*
Brainy and Nia have a family of their own! Meaning that they have 2 beautiful✨, intelligent✳️children who are both Half-human, Naltorian🌀, and Coluan💚. And they couldn't be happier💗! Especially, Brainy as he was so happy to be married to Nia Nal💙and have a family with her... also, that his species was saved since his daughter and son are both half-coluan. And the new species of Naltorian/Coluan will go on for many generations to come!

*Short Chapter sorry😅, I hoped you enjoyed reading📖this! Until, next time...*