✨Blinded~Sided✨

~{Chapter 24}~*this chapter is about when the super friends gets blinded by a hyper gamma light by an group of bad guys robbing an jewelry store. All except for Kelly and Lena. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

When the superfriends entered the jewelry store and ordered the gang of robbers to stop
Before anyone gets hurt! But they had a backup plan as the robbers all put sunglasses🕶️on
While 2 of them pointed cameras📸📸at the heroes and said "Say cheese!" 2 robbers said in unison.
As a blue flash of light blinded our heroes...
"My. My eyes!!! I can't see!" Supergirl cried out unable to see clearly.
"Me too." alex agreed feeling the same way.
"Same here". John said.
"My vision has been blindsided!" Brainy shouted. as he fell down unable to see clearly.
I can't see, either!!!" Dreamer shouted too. As she waved her hands in the air trying to find
out where she is... when Nia fell on top of Brainy. "Ow." He said as he felt someone fall onto
Him. "Brainy. Is that you?" She asked while waving her hand trying to feel where Brainy is...
"Dreamer? Yeah. It's me..." he said. Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going. And I can't see."
Dreamer said nervously😅While laughing inside at what she just said. "It's ok, not your fault. We're all unable to see". Brainy said.
She replied. "Okay yeah," she said. they tried to grab a hold of each other's hands and stand up... Barely could see while tripping and
hitting walls. As The rest of the team was the same... To be honest😅.

*At the tower*
Lena and Kelly, we're on standby for backup. It is a good thing that they stayed back Or they
could have been Blinded too. And saw what happened to the team on the security cameras
In the store. "I think that was Hyper gamma light!!!" Lena commented as she pointed at the screen
On the security cameras. Kelly turned to Lena wondering what it means😅 "What is hyper gamma light?!?" she asked cluelessly.
Lena explained. "It's a band new Technology! It's as bright as the 3 suns in Jupiter!" She said stating the facts. As she told the team what happened to them through the coms and said it was just temporary and will be off in 2 hours. Brainy had a theory of that.

*Back to the fight at the jewelry💎store*
Brainy immediately snapped out of it as he felt like his vision coming back And could see again!
Thanks to his coluan abilities... when he saw his team suffering from the effects of being blind
From the "hyper gamma light." he walked up to Dreamer while touching her hand.
"Nia, it's me! I managed to quickly recover from the effects of the hyper gamma light.
Thanks to my healing abilities!" Brainy said. "Oh, Brainy. It's you! And that's good. But I can't see..." Dreamer said.
He replied knowing that and added. "I know, and I have an idea to help you with that. Close your eyes and use your dreams to see and
feel the movements around you. That will allow you to still see and fight!" Brainy explained to her. As she nodded.
Doing that just that she closed her eyes and sensed one of the male robbers coming behind her in a sneak attack...
As she dove out of the way and fired a Dreamblast at him from behind. Causing him to knock him out by surprise.
"Great job! Keep it up." Brainy complimented on his girlfriend doing a amazing work. "Will do. By the way there's a guy on your left." She said. "On it! Thanks, Dreamer." He replied as he turned around dodged the guy and punched him.
"You've got my back and I've got yours!" Nia said sweetly. While dodging and predicting her opponent's moves while fighting
with her eyes closed. As Brainy did the way thing with his "differential calculus."

He told John to do the same thing with his Martian mind-reading to sense them nearby and
Dodge their movements and being able to still fight. And Lena and Kelly helped out as well.
telling Kara and Alex when to dodge And when to attack... this really helped the team out in this situation😅.

As the leader of the gang was about to get the vault open to the rarest Jewels💎.
And Nia dreamt that and immediately and jumped into action! As she wrapped her dream energy phone cord lasso
Around his foot... sweeping him off the floor and landed in a corner. As the police arrived and arrested the robbers and thanked the
Superfriends.

*2 hours later at the tower*
Dreamer, Kara, Alex and John were  feeling better!
As Lena and Brainy scanned their eyes with a light and they said in unison
"I can see again!" Which means the effects of the hyper gamma light had finally were off.

"Oh it feels so good to see again!" Nia said relieved to see again and not
Having to rely on her dream powers in order to see...😅
They all nodded in agreement.