I dreamt✨of an alternative reality!

~{Chapter 49}~*This chapter is about when Nia has a dream🌀visionof an Alternative Reality. Well, parts of it😅and when she wakes up it causes her to look at Brainy differently for what she saw in her dream... I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night*
*3:00 a.m.*
Nia was tossing and turning in her sleep😴💤then gasped in fear👁‍🗨as her eyes glowed blue-white in her dream🌀state of what she saw in her dream vision✨of the Impossible! Such as an alternative reality! One that Kara erased when Mxly wanted to help fix her relationship with Lena in *season 5* So how could she see it in her dreams✨ when it didn't exist anymore?... Who knows🤷‍♀️!

*The next day, in the morning*
*10:23 a.m.*
Nia gasped awake trying to catch her breath😮‍💨after dreaming🌌of an alternative🌆reality as her eyes moved back and forth in fear of the unknown. She quickly got out of bed and then got dressed👗for the day☀️, brushed her hair out, and skipped breakfast since she lost her appetite from what she saw in her vision... Nia put on her blue💙coat🧥because it was cold🥶❄️out today then grabbed her purse👜as she was about to head out the door🚪and opened it to see Brainy on her doorstep as he said. "Nia," Brainy said lovely💗in the doorway as he greeted her with a bright smile. Like Brainy always does! Whenever he sees his Nia Nal💙🥰. But Nia wasn't feeling it😅as she looked at him in fear and then came up with some excuse to get away from Brainy right now. "I-I uh, have to go now... Kara needs me at CatCo so I'll see you later. Bye!" Nia said nervously stuttering her words a bit. That wasn't really an excuse cause she did have to go to work!

Nia walked past him locked her apartment and then left heading out of the building🏢... but stopped for a second leaning against a wall near the exit and sighed sadly as a tear💧began to form. Then she took a deep breath and went outside into her car🚙. Brainy watched her walk off like and said to himself out loud in the hallway of Nia's apartment and luckily, no one was around to hear him😅. "Well, that was weird😕. Was it something I said?" Brainy asked himself with a confused and concerned look on his face. Because Nia doesn't act that nervous around him. Never! Usually, he's the one who's awkward and nervous. So why was she?... Brainy thought that maybe he was just overthinking and went to the DEO for work today.

Nia quickly drove off heading straight to Catco for the day needing a distraction from her dream🌌vision✨she had about her boyfriend, Brainy turning evil💢and they fought👊🦶💥🌀 each other like mortal enemies... from a different reality in time⏳that doesn't even exist anymore😅! This caused her distress😰so she just focused on her job as a Reporter and worked on an article she was writing about. But that wasn't gonna last long when someone dangerous attacked 💥the National🏙City! Which left her and Kara to stop that from happening along with the help of their friends. Including, Brainy, which led to Dreamer🌀losing her focus on the battlefield against the bad guy! So they all had to regroup at the Tower for a better plan of action but Nia was just trying to avoid Brainy for the whole time😅.

*At the Tower*
*10:30 p.m.*
Brainy noticed Nia's odd behavior around him when they got back to the Tower then he approached her to say. "Nia, what's going on with you today? You haven't been yourself all day and I'm worried... and what's worse, you won't even talk or look at me? Did I do something to make you act this way?" Brainy asked her dearly. But Nia was just trying to avoid eye contact with him so wouldn't think about her dream✨where she and Brainy were mortal enemies in an alternative reality... and she knew that it wasn't real but it sure felt "REAL" to Her. But Brainy had to know the truth and this wasn't just something that she could possibly keep from him forever! She sighed sadly and said. "I'm sorry, Brainy, I don't mean to be... and you didn't do anything. It's all me!" Nia cried out with fear in her eyes as Brainy looked even more worried and concerned about her. "What are you talking about? Nia," Brainy asked her softly as he placed his hands on her shoulder for comfort. Which helped her a lot as Nia had the courage to tell him and finally said it! "I had a dream flash✨about an alternative reality. I saw Us as mortal enemies! I was still Dreamer🌀but you were emotionless, and you even teamed up with Reign!" Nia explained why she'd been acting strange around him all day. Now Brainy finally knew as his eyes widened in shock at what Nia had said and couldn't believe that in another alternative reality, they were enemies... he understood Nia's fear and why she kept it a secret from him.

"Nia, you know that wasn't real. And it was not me or you. It was just a..." Brainy said softly then Nia interrupted him as she said out loud!
"You don't think I know that? Well, I do. But it still scares me because I'm already struggling with my dream interpretation✨and having visions of alternative realities. Not knowing if they're real or not... It drives me Crazy!" Dreamer🌀said in tears😭💦with fear in her eyes. Brainy saw her in pain feeling emotional as he hugged Nia to ease her stress. She hugged him back dearly crying into his crest. "It's okay, Nia. I'm here for you, and I understand why you didn't tell me... now I know and I'm gonna help you through this. Nia Nal," Brainy said Lovely💗to her as he wrapped his arms around her and held Nia close to let her know she wasn't alone in this. And that they're in this "Together" Nia broke the hug looking at him as she wiped her tears away and said. "Thank you, Brainy. I really needed to hear that," Nia said softly to him feeling less stressed now after hearing Brainy's comforting words💬. That really helped her a lot! He grabbed her hand and said. "Of course, Nia. I hate to see you in pain just this, And all I want is to make you smile again!" Brainy said, Lovely. Nia looked at him as she said. " That's so sweet of you. Brainy, but I'm fine now." Nia said softly as she placed her other on his cheek lovely to let him know that she was okay. Brainy nodded and said. "Okay," he said.

Brainy added. "I know you probably don't want to hear it but... you have to admit that is amazing for you to be able to see alternative realities. It's pretty impressive," Brainy said amazed by Nia's dream🌀powers✨to do the Impossible! Which made her giggle and smile a bit as she said. "You're right. it is pretty cool that I can do that," Nia said excitedly with passion. Brainy smiled😊 brightly✨as he loved❤️to see his Nia Nal smile again! "There is it! There's that smile," Brainy said sweetly while smiling happily at her. "Brainy," Dreamer said softly.
Then after that, the two of them came up with a plan together and told the team...

*At Night*
*11 p.m.*
After defeating yet another bad guy who threatened National🌃City which leads to the Superfriends save the day again like always!
Later on tonight, Brainy and Nia walked hand-in-hand together to her place and then went inside sitting on the couch by each other lovely💗. "I LOVE YOU!" They said to each other💚💙out loud! Both stared into one another's eyes deeply and then leaned into a kiss with passion and desire. This led to them making out on the couch and Yes, clothes were taken off😉😅... and that's when things got really
"Hot🥵" and Brainy decided to crash at Nia's place after that when they fell asleep. Well, she fell asleep😅due to her dreaming powers
Of being "the Dreamer🌀" and he just went into Sleep mode falling asleep too.

*Late at Night*
*1: 30 a.m.*
Nia was tossing and turning in bed again just like before, but this time it was different Instead of dreaming✨of an alternative reality, she was dreaming about the Future! and not just any future... her future and it was, amazing, beautiful, and extraordinary! Most importantly, Brainy was in it. in her dream, she saw her future self dressed in a blue🩵Naltorian🌀outfit👗with her husband, Brainy, Querl Dox. And yes they were married in the future... happily married! In the Year *2050* and then, Nia lightly woke up from seeing a glimpse of her future as she smiled looking at Brainy knowing that he'd be there... made her so happy inside her heart💙then went back to sleep😴💤dreaming✨of the Impossible.

*Short chapter, sorry but I hope you enjoyed it! Until next time...*