Dreamer🌀trapped

~{Chapter 29}~*this chapter is about when Dreamer chases a bad guy into an abandoned store But she falls into a
hole🕳️with no signal and no way out! Nia has been missing for days now. As Brainy and the others started to worry and look for her... But no luck. Will they ever find her? I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Dreamer's POV*
It's been days since I've been trapped down here. I'm starving! I could hear my stomach growling.
it's dark and cold. No one came to my rescue! Not even Brainy. I'm starting to lose hope.
But I had an idea! Maybe if I astral project myself to the Tower... I could get a message to Brainy and the others somehow.
I stood up ready to Astral project... as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I focused on my powers, as my dream energy flowed out of my gauntlet glove and where I want to go in my spirit form. "The Tower". I thought to myself. I immediately was there in seconds... and I saw Brainy and my friends using the DEO satellite🛰️tracking my phone and tried tracing my dream energy to find me too. They're all working so hard to find me. Especially, Brainy. "WHERE IS SHE?!"Brainy cried out. As he threw one of the keyboards on the floor in frustration. Alex and Kara tried calming him down while John used his powers on him to relax. As his eyes glowed red and brainy was calm.
Sometimes I wish I could talk to people when I'm in my astral projection form. that way I can tell Brainy "I'm here". I have to get a message to him and the others before I lose my focus. I began walking around the room looking for something to write on with my dream energy... to tell them where I am... and come to my rescue! As I noticed the window had water vaporized from the cold air outside and I written on it!

As they all heard an squeaky sound coming from the window🪟and see something or someone writing a message. And gasped in shock knowing that it must be Nia in astral projection form sending them a message of her whereabouts... Kara added. "Is that?" She questioned. Brainy sighed with relief. "Yes, It's Nia. She's here!" He said happily. Nia smiled when he said that... after finishing writing the message on the window with her pure dream energy with her finger. Dreamer gasped as she disappeared and opened her eyes... back in the hole where she was trapped in. She sighed while hoping her friends will come to help her.

*Back at the tower*
When Dreamer disappeared and was back in her physical body again!
The team read her message on the window as it said "I'm trapped inside a hole in an abandoned store on Main Street." end of the message. They all gasped and knew had to help her and come to her rescue! Brainy volunteered that he should be the one to rescue Nia and then he'll bring her back here to the tower to see if everything is ok with her. Physical and mental. They nodded in agreement.
Brainy immediately suited up and flew off the balcony... flying heading to Nia's location to be her Savior and Hero for her today!

Nia kept waiting for them while looking up as she closed her eyes for a split second...
falling randomly asleep😅. "Nia. Nia. Dreamer, WAKE UP!" Brainy yelled out to get her attention.
she opened her eyes hearing Brainy's voice. "Brainy? Is that you?" She paused while looking above at an
green blurry person in the air that looked similar to Brainy-(Her boyfriend). "It's hard to see you from my lack of hunger and rest." She said weakly. "That's understandable. But I'm here to tell you I've come to rescue you!" Brainy said heroically as he flew down in the hole🕳️that Dreamer was trapped in. Nia nodded. And he wrapped his arms around her dearly and holding her tightly while saying "It's ok. Nia. I got you." He said softly and jumped out of the hole and landed onto the ground safely. As he sped out of the building and flew into the air heading back to the tower with Nia in his arms. As Nia kinda fell asleep from her lack of sleep.

*2 hours later, at the Tower*
Nia woke up from her 2 hour nap in the med bay, she was wrapped in warm clothes and a blanket.
She saw Brainy there checking her vitals from his tablet across the room. "Brainy," she said softly. he gasped at the sound of Nia Nal's voice
And rushed to her side lovely. "Nia. You're awake!" He said happily as he held her hand dearly. "how are you feeling?" he asked concerned. "I feel fine from finally getting the rest I've needed for days." She said while stretching and feeling better. Brainy nodded as he placed his hand on Nia's forehead and sensed her body temperature was normal. And could feel her warmth too. As he smiled in relief.
"Yeah, you seem ok. Your temperature is normal. But you're famished and dehydrated..." Brainy said softly while stating Nia's condition.
"Well, I was trapped in a hole for days without any food or water... So that makes sense." Nia replied. "Well Luckily, I have just the thing to
get your strength and nutrition back. Nia Nal. Come on in Guys!" Brainy said As he alerted the others to come in...
As Kara, Alex, Kelly, Lena, and John came bursting in with a cart of Nia's favorite foods and lots of water.
That Brainy had thought of as the others helped. Nia was mesmerized by the food and said. "Wow, you guys. This amazing!!! I definitely need this," Nia said very hungry and thirsty. As she jumped out of the med bed With excitement and immediately ate half of the food and drank lots of water. she was satisfied with herself with a full and happy tummy. As Nia explained to everyone on how she ended up in that hole🕳️and they all completely understand that.

After that, Brainy escorted Nia home while both walked hand-in-hand lovely heading to their apartment
he unlocked the door and went inside. they sat down on the couch together and talked. As brainy started the conversation...
"I'm so sorry, Nia for not trying harder to find you... Will you ever forgive?" He said being apologetic with a sad look in his eyes.
Nia smiled at him and didn't even need a apology from him. "Brainy, there's no need to apologize. It's ok. I'm fine now, you found me, rescue me, And brought me home... You're my hero, Querl Dox." She said lovely As she kissed him on his cheek lovely.
And hearing that by her was all he needed to hear and made him smile.

"Oh, Nia. Did I mention how much I love you." Brainy said romantically. While gazing into Nia's eyes.
She chuckled lightly. "More times than I can count." Nia said lovely with a bright smile. While looking into Brainy's eyes And
whispered into his ear. "I love you too." She said softly. As she had her arms wrapped around Brainy's shoulders As their eyes met again
They leaned in pressing their smiles against each other and feeling their warmth. While Pulling into the kiss deeply "in love❤️".
And this kiss wasn't ending anytime soon😏😳🥰.