Without You

~{Chapter 8}~*this chapter takes place when Brainy left with Winn and Monel to the future and is miserable without Nia.
And the same goes for her too. She's miserable without Brainy in her life. And an Alternative ending of Brainy coming back to (2021) be with her 2 days before Alex and Kelly's wedding. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Note: I feel like the song "Without You" by David Guetta & Usher
really suits this chapter. Cause its based on the fact how Brainy and Nia are miserable without each other in their
different worlds and timelines being without one another.

*A day went by after Brainy left Nia that day after Willaim Dey's funeral
Going back to the future.*

Nia lay awake in bed and just couldn't sleep without Brainy here by her side.
As she thought of what it would be like if he stayed and had a future
with him here. same goes for Brainy in the future (31st century) he couldn't sleep either
back in his old legionnaire bedroom laying in bed and thinking about Nia.
As he thought💭the same thing as she was thinking about...
What it would be like if he stayed with Nia in (2021) with her and built a
Future with her.

then the next day, came for he in the future to sacrifice himself to merge with the Big Brain.
He knew what he'd be giving up. His life and any chance of ever seeing Nia again!
And just before he made his way toward the big brain...
Winn and Nura told him moments ago that he didn't have to do this. And there's another way to save his species and the big brain.
But he didn't listen to them. Brainy knew what he was doing was the right and only solution for him to do.
But was it really?

He stopped for a second. thought of Nia. And what she said about wishing there was another way for them to be together
And Millions of other voices echoed inside his head. When he came to the realization There is another way.
A better way! To be Nia's forever.

Brainy immediately took his legion ship...
Minutes later, he arrived in (2021) National City
And flew to Nia's place while landing on top of her balcony quietly...
It was nighttime. And thought Nia must be asleep by now.
When he peeked his head out of the door to see she was awake.
Looking at pictures of her and Brainy on their first date together
On her phone.

He sensed that she was sad.
And she would be happy to him here.

"Nia. I'm here, I'm back!" Brainy said out loud. For her to know that he's back.

When Nia heard Brainy's voice. She shook her head. Not wanting to believe it
And thought she was hearing things...
She sighed.
"Oh, great! Now I'm hearing things" Nia said sadly and thinks she was hearing
Her long-lost boyfriend's voice in her head. As a sign of going Crazy😅.

I must be going crazy right now to be hearing Brainy's voice right now.
Well, he did leave yesterday. And last night I was up all night crying my heart out
For him being gone forever! And this must mean I'm really losing it! Should I call Kara...
Or Kelly? Nia thought to herself. Having a life crisis right now.

When Nia walked out of her bedroom to make some tea
To clear her mind to get Brainy off her mind. Immediately when she did...
She saw Him there. Just standing there like a statue with his bright smile and his green skin glistening in the moonlight✨.
She shook her head, not wanting to believe that he was actually there.
"Oh wonderful now I'm hallucinating him too,"

Brainy walked up to her and said to her.
"No, you're not hallucinating Nia. It's me! I'm back and I'm really here!" he said happily.
Wanted Nia to believe that he was really here here.

Nia still wasn't sure if this was real or maybe she was dreaming right now.
She had to be sure. So, she placed her hand on Brainy's chest where his heart💚is...

She gasped lightly hearing his heart beep. She was glad that it was true.
He really is here with her! And she wasn't dreaming... This was real.
And it felt real too.
Brainy smiled brightly. He sensed that She believed him seeing her smile like that.
And he loved to see her smile again! He hasn't seen her like that in a while...
Before he even found out about him having to go back to the future.
"Brainy, you're here. You're really here," Nia said softly as she ran up to him dearly.

Nia hit realization fast like a speeding bullet.
As her eyes widened. realize that he shouldn't be here.
She took a step back and said in shock.
"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?! You just left yesterday to merge with the Big brain
In the future! What happened? Why are you?..." Nia questioned. About to burst into tears💦.

He smiled at her. He had a feeling that she would react this way... As he looked into her eyes and said.
"Nia. Is it so bad for me to be here? I'm here for you. and only you." Brainy said with passion❤️from his heart💚.
"Woah, woah. Wait! You what? Brainy...
But didn't you say that..." Nia asked.

"I know what I said... But that doesn't matter to me right now.
I would rather risk the entire future and the spacetime continuum
If it meant I get to be with you. Nia Nal. You're my whole world🌎.
I don't know what I would do without you. I love you Always and forever!" he explained to her why he came back.

Nia stood there in silence. Not sure what to say...
She was speechless.

Brainy placed his index finger on Nia's lips
Stopping her from saying another word to explain himself for being here...
He grabbed her hands and said.
"I know I shouldn't be here. But I want to be...
And Sprock logic and the spacetime continuum.
I choose love❤️. And you Nia Nal.
I would rather spend my life with you than without you in my life." He said softly with love❤️in his eyes.

"Brainy Wow! I... don't know what to say.
But isn't this destroying the future if you stay here?" Nia asked nervously.

He smiled brightly while looking deeply into her beautiful chocolate-brown eyes.
"That's the thing about the future... You can't destroy it. If it hasn't been written yet." Brainy answered.
Nia smiled brightly and understood what he meant by that.
"It's not set in stone yet. Is it?" Nia questioned with a slight smile.

"No. It's not." He replied.
As he paused for a moment.
He added. "you're my whole world Nia Nal.
And my future." Brainy said, Lovely.

Just smiling at each other with the brightest smiles on their faces.
While gazing into one another's eyes seeing only stars💫...
And with love❤️in their hearts💙💚.

"Brainy," she said softly.
"Nia," he said softly.
As they leaned in towards each other
And shared a soft passionate kiss.
They broke the kiss and said to each other in unison: "I love you!"

When they both heard each other say that
Their hearts💙💚melted like butter🧈.

Nia began to yawn.
Brainy smiled at her yawning. Finding it "cute" when she yawns.
And sensed she was tired.
"Tired?" He asked with a sweet adorable look on his face.

"Yeah, I am. It is after midnight after all...
And besides I couldn't sleep without you by my side." Nia answered lovely.
"Well, I'm here now. And I'm not leaving your side ever again..." brainy said romantically❤️.
"Now let's get you into bed," he said, as he picked her up and wrapped his arms around her,
holding her up (bridal style).

When Brainy held Nia in his arms she began to close her eyes slowly and went to sleep.
🌀Dreaming✨of something. He smiled when she fell asleep😴in his arms.
As he placed her on the bed and covered her with the bed sheets.

"Sweet dreams✨ Nia Nal," Brainy said as he kissed her on her forehead.
As he laid in bed next to her while listening to her talk in her sleep.
Then he closed his eyes and went into [Sleep mode].

Brainy is here to there with Nia. And be her forever love.
And both have a bright future together!