Naltorian🌀Posioning🧪🥂

~{Chapter 21}~*this chapter is about when Brainy and Nia go out to dinner at a restaurant on their date and she dreamtof her getting "Naltorian Poisoning" from her drink later on that night... the next day she feels like dying in pain. Brainy finds out and the others do everything in their power to not let that happen to her!
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At Night*
Nia has multiple dream🌀flashes✨of her dying in many possible ways. she's falling to her death into an endless void🕳️of darkness👁‍🗨!
As ravens🐦‍⬛circle around her screeching! And she finally landed on the ground, without a scratch on her. "What?!" Nia questioned how and why she stopped falling and expected that she was dying or something... But that wasn't the case. She began coughing up blood in her hands repeatedly. "OH, MY GOD!!! Is that my blood?" She asked herself as she looked at her hands with fear in her eyes.
"Naltorian Poisoning," a voice echoed. As her mom's owl🦉flew to her, pointing at something with its left wing.
As she turned her head to see a woman wearing a chefs hat👩🏽‍🍳set in the kitchen of the restaurant,
she went last night with Brainy! As she Put some kind of liquid into Nia's drink. And the waitress brought it and handed
Nia her wine🍷in the vision. As she took a sip feeling nothing. Except there was a blue🌀glow in her throat when she drank it.
Which is where the poison started to spread😱😨... at that moment she knew the chief had given her...
"Naltorian poisoning" into her drink without knowing it! Until NOW. Thanks to her Dream!

*In the morning*
Nia woke up, groaning in pain, and lay in bed. She had a fever.
As she started coughing Which lead to her Coughing up her blood again! Like in her dream✨
She kept on doing that repeatedly. And she knew that she can't go to work today. Due to her illness.
So, she called "Kara" to tell her that she was sick and is stuck in bed all day.
Didn't want to Worry her friend if she knew the truth about her illness.
Which Kara told Brainy about. When he heard about Nia being sick he rushed over to check on her
At her apartment. As Nia moaned in pain louder! she felt it getting worse by the minute.

*Knock-knock*

She sighed. Wondering who that could be?
Nia was in so much pain😣... she could barely move.
Let alone get up...

Nia shouted "ITS OPEN!!!" she said hoping whoever it was at the door was Someone she knew.
While coughing up blood again into a tissue. the door opened right away and revealed the person to be...
A certain Coluan- Brainy! (Nia's boyfriend).
He walked into her place, hearing the sound of nonstop coughing and Nia in pain.
Brainy immediately rushed into her bedroom to see her laying down in bed coughing. "NIA! I'm here.
Kara told me what happened... so I immediately rushed over to check on Y-you..." he paused
when he saw her coughing up her blood into a tissue. his eyes widened in shock. "Nia. Is that your blood?" He asked dearly worried about Nia And sat on her bed.

Nia stopped coughing and tried to stay straight in bed. "Yeah it is," she answered weakly.
Brainy nodded with a sad look. "Nia, tell me what is this? I know you're not sick or have the flu...
Because otherwise, you wouldn't be coughing up your blood. So it must be something else." Brainy stated the facts about Nia's illness
While looking at her worriedly.

"I-Its Naltorian poisoning!!!" She shouted while coughing up more blood into a tissue.
"What? Nia. That's terrible. This is bad... But how?
Who did this to you?!!" he asked dearly.
***
she didn't answer him.

"Nia?" he asked softly.
When she didn't answer him
He got closer to her... touched her hand As it felt as Cold as Ice❄️.
And felt her forehead Burning up like Fire🔥.
"Nia, You have a fever." He said worriedly.
Nia nodded a little.