Double Trouble!

~{Chapter 68}~*This chapter is about when a mad scientist created evil copies of the Superfriends with clone technology and ordered them to make the Heroes look like villains! When Kara and her friends discover that they all decide to go out to clear their names... until they find an abandoned warehouse with pods see copies of themselves and realize the person who created their clones was responsible for making them all look bad. And together they fought against their evil clones to see who's the real deal! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night🌃*
*2:45 p.m.*
Nia was tossing and turning in bed while talking💬in her sleep😴as her eyes were moving back and forth in fear... dreaming✨that she was in her apartment inside the dream🌀realm working on her story as she finished closing her laptop💻and said💬. "There, done. I hope Kara likes the story I did," Nia said softly with a relieved smile that she finally published her story after weeks and then she heard... "Nia Nal," a deep creepy male voice said in the distance. She gasped jumping up out of her seat on the couch while summoning some dream🌌energy into both of her hands fear of the unknown! And then her electricity started to flicker and then all the lights💡, candles🕯️went out as the voice started to get louder and closer to her... suddenly, she was inside the dream realm in the forest. At that moment, Nia knew this was all a dream✨and she was glad it was but it meant that there was a possibility of this really happening to her when she woke up. 7 pods magically appeared in front of her, she then approached them out of curiosity about what or who was inside. When Nia did she looked through the glass windows by rubbing them to see who they were as she gasped😱out loud in fear😰of who they were... and it was Kara, Alex, John, Kelly, Lena, and herself but then noticed that one was already opened... which scared her to death! But not literally😅just emotionally🖤. "I'm always Here!!" The double Brainy said behind her touching Nia as she screamed out loud and panted heavily in fear!

*The next day, late in the morning*
*11:00 a.m.*
Nia gasped awake in bed panicking at what she saw in her dream and wondered if it'd actually happen and what it meant... she got up and went into her walk-in closet to get dressed for the day fast! Cause she was really late for work😅after waking up so tardily in the morning and skipping breakfast from losing her appetite of what she saw in her dream that haunted her😰.

*At Catco*
*3:39 p.m.*
Nia was working on her article that Kara assigned her to do on the "Fashion District" but she kept randomly falling asleep😴having the same dream over and over again! She screamed every time in fear... This made Kara worry about her friend and had a feeling that she dreamt of something terrible and wanted to help. "Nia, are you alright?" Kara asked out of curiosity with a worried look. Nia sighed with a fake smile and said💬. "Uh, yeah. Kara, I'm fine." Nia said lying to her friend/boss that she was "okay" when she really wasn't and was struggling with her dream unable to interpret it "correctly." "Are you sure? Cause you don't look so good, and you look like she didn't get much sleep last night?" Kara questioned softly. Nia's eyes widened in shock when she asked her that and had a *flashback* of her dream🌀again from last night🌃. Then she shook her head snapping out of it, and answered Kara to let her know that she was okay to not worry about her so much and was afraid that she tell Brainy... as Nia knew that her coluan💚boyfriend would immediately come to her to find out what's bothering her. Which he'll probably do anyway😅! So, she chose the third option which was to go home early since she wasn't feeling well... when telling Kara that she immediately let Nia go.

*Meanwhile, at the DEO*
*An half-hour later*
*4:30 p.m.*
Brainy was at work and then he got a text💬message from Nia saying: "Hey, I can't make it for our date today. I'm held up at work," she said. When he called Kara to confirm it... she told him that Nia had gone home early in a rush. Which made him confused like she was hiding something and wanted to know why. He immediately left the DEO heading to Nia's apartment to check up on her and why she lied about her whereabouts today for canceling their date.