✨Falling with you🌠!

~{Chapter 14}~*this chapter is about the super friends having faced a powerful foe that nearly destroyed their city
As Brainy and Nia are dangling over a building together while holding on for dear life.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

During a brutal battle, against a powerful enemy! As the energy explosion blasted the super friends separately across the city.
Kara and John landed in an abandoned store just blocks away, and Kelly and Alex were passed out on the ground.
Lena tried contacting them over the coms... But no response. And she began to fear the worst.

As for Brainy and Dreamer, the blast sent them to the top of an abandoned building! That looked broken down.
Nia slid a bit about to fall to her death. Brainy immediately grabbed her hand to stop that from happening.
"Nia. Don't worry I've got you!" He said dearly. Not wanting her to fall. Dreamer gasped while smiling.
"Brainy." She said softly. But he began to lose his balance while moving them closer to the edge of the building.
As he had the instinct to hold on to the edge of the building...

Which leaves them hanging over the edge of the building... he held onto her tightly.
To not let her fall down to her death. "Brainy, just let me go!" Dreamer shouted.
"No way! Nia. I refuse to. I will NEVER let you go! I rather stay like this.
If it means I don't have to lose you. I love you too much for that..." Brainy said dearly.
Refusing to let Nia go While trying to hold on for dear life!
Dreamer sighed. She had a feeling he would say something like that.
"Listen to me. If you don't let go of me, then we'll both die.
At least you'll survive. You have always been there by my side
Protecting me. Let me do the same for you." Dreamer said dearly While looking down.
***
Brainy looked down sadly.

Dreamer added. "Brainy, look... You can barely hang onto the building
And hold me from falling at the same time. You know I'm right?
You have to make a choice. You have to make the right one." Nia said softly with a sad look.
Brainy looked at Nia in her eyes. As His eyes popped up in shock when she said that.
he realized what he must do...

Brainy didn't have to choose... So he chose another option.
And that's by listening to his heart💚. Like he always does, in these types situations.
He heard Nia's voice echoing in the wind "Let go..." her voice sounded quiet and soft.
it was like, she was talking to him in slow-motion.

Brainy took a deep breath. As he gently lets go of...
The building! Choosing to fall with Dreamer.
Instead of her dying alone.

Nia saw what he did... She gasped while screaming loudly As she fell.
Brainy immediately flew in midair Grabbed both of Dreamer's hands and Wrapped them in his hands.

"Brainy, Why would you do that?!" Dreamer questioned dearly. While almost falling to her death.
But at least Brainy was with her. So she wasn't totally alone.
He replied with a smile and spoke out...
"You know I always choose you over everything! Nia Nal." Brainy shouted out with
Devotion and passion for her. As he's falling with her.

Nia was speechless. Not sure what to say to him at this moment.
But she knew she had to say something... They are after all falling to their deaths!
So she had to make her last and finally, words count!

"Brainy, you always put me first over everything!
First, it was with us dating, then you breaking up with me in order to protect me,
with you coming back to (2021) while risking space and time just to be me...
And now, you choosing to fall with me! Why?!" Nia asked dearly.

"Nia, There's one thing I learned from being here in this time...
And that is the heart is not logical. Because my entire life I have always did things
Logically. But loving you has opened my eyes to other possibilities of thinking.
Which lead me to listening to my heart... And my feelings.
And that has been the best decision I have ever made in my life!
Choosing you over everything... I would do it again... In a heartbeat." Brainy said romantically.

"Brainy, I... uh," she's about to say, 
As brainy interrupted her.
"Shhh!!! My Nia Nal," He said as he placed his right index finger on
Nia's lips. Stopping her from saying another word. For him to say this...

"Your safety and protection is all that matters to me. And I would gladly die with you
Than live my life without you." He paused lovely While starring into her eyes.

Dreamer just couldn't stop staring into Brainy's bright, brilliant, eyes...
When he said that to her coming straight from his heart💚.
But Brainy said/did something surprisingly that caught her off guard.

He added. "But that's not gonna be today," Brainy said heroically and
Winked😉at her. As he pulled Dreamer closer to his chest while wrapping his
Arms around her And holding her tight dearly.

Nia closed her eyes as she felt they were getting closer to plummeting to the ground
Afraid of dying Not knowing or realizing that they weren't falling anymore...

They were flying.

"Besides we're not falling... Dreamer. We're
Flying!" He said softly with an heroic smile.

Nia opened her eyes. as she felt the wind🌬️blowing through her hair
and realized they really were flying... She looks up at Brainy and smiled dearly
While holding onto him tightly.
Brainy noticed that and said.
"It's ok. Nia. I've got you... I won't let you fall."
Nia nodded. Still a bit in shock. And she almost forgot that Brainy
could fly...😅 Lol.

"Nia, I can sense your body shaking, and the expression on your face...
Being in shock." brainy stated as he scanned with his eyes sensing Dreamer's expression
And her body language.
Brainy added. "Did you forget that I had the ability to fly?" he asked softly.
She slightly smiled and replied to him while looking up. "Yeah, I kinda forgot about that," Dreamer said nervously
while a little bit on edge.