Forgotten our Anniversary?

~{Chapter 55}~*This chapter is about when Brainy and Nia are married💍and today is their wedding💍anniversary. And he totally forgot about it but she doesn't and is mad😡at him because of it! So, he tries his best to make it up to her last minute in the most beautiful, amazing romantic❤️gesture ever... I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*7:00 p.m.*
Nia got home from work, excited to see what Brainy had planned for their "1 month" wedding anniversary today! But sadly no😔. "Hi! Brainy, I'm home! So, any special plans for tonight?" Nia asked excitedly while hinting at Brainy, her husband about any special anniversary plans he had for her... but he didn't have anything planned because he'd "forgotten" about it. "Uh, no. Why do you ask?" Brainy asked out of curiosity looking at Nia, his wife with a confused look on his face. She was at a loss for words and then said. "Oh, no reason. I-I... just thought that today felt like a special day... never mind. It's nothing," Nia said quickly with a nervous look walking away acting like nothing was wrong as she headed into the bedroom to cry😭her heart💙out in tears💦that Brainy forgot their wedding anniversary. And It just breaks💔her heart...

*An hour later*
Brainy knocked on the bedroom door🚪to see if Nia was okay considering how long she's been in there, but hasn't come out since then. As she opened the door to see him and heard Brainy say💬. "Nia, are you okay? What's wrong? I can sense you're mad/sad about something or someone... Just tell me what it is and I-I..." Brainy asked her worriedly. Nia sighed as she said upset. "You know what? No. Brainy, I won't tell you! You're a 12th-level intellect! So figure it out yourself," Nia said angrily😡then slammed💥the door🚪right in his face for dramatic effect to express her feelings✨... and hoping that he'll get it at some point today! "I-I... umm. Was it something I said for her to act this way? Maybe Nia is angry with me about what I did... But what is it?!" Brainy thought💭to himself with confusion. So he left the apartment and went to the Tower to talk with the others if they could help him figure out why Nia was so upset and what he'd done. Also, why was Today so special to her? He wondered that as well.

*At the Tower*
*8:30 p.m.*
Brainy told Kara and Alex about what happened with Nia getting upset with him over not understanding her frustration💢and anger😡.
But they both knew exactly why today was so important and special to Nia and sighed annoyed that Brainy was so forgetful about not knowing what "Today" was... "How could you be so forgetful?! Brainy. and you really don't know what today is?!" Alex questioned out loud upset😠😤. Kara nodded agreeing with her sister. "What are you talking about? Alex," Brainy asked her while questioning softly. Then Alex and Kara face-palmed themselves on their foreheads to Brainy not getting it so they yelled out loud for him to understand clearly. "IT'S YOURS AND NIA'S WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!" They both shouted out loud and proudly in unison about Brainy being so blind and forgot why today was such a special day to Nia. And now, he knows! His eyes widened in shock😱🤯and realized they were right and it was today! He completely spaced and forgot all about that! Also, feels terrible, bad, and stupid right now😅as he said. "Oh, SPROCK! You're right! Today is our anniversary! I completely forget... No wonder Nia was so mad at me earlier. I have to make it up to her!" he yelled out loud pacing around the room feeling like a complete idiot that he'd forget about the most important, memorable day with Nia Nal. "Yeah. you better," Alex said softly while crossing her arms and glaring at Brainy that he "Better" make it up to Nia, his wife. "But how? And what do you plan on doing to make it up to her?" Kara asked out of curiosity. Brainy smiled and said. "By doing an epic romantic❤️gesture! One that Nia will never forget and will remember forever." Brainy said Lovely💗thinking at her.

*2 hours later, at night🌃*
Brainy had just got done putting the finishing touches✨on his Romantic❤️grsture for their wedding💍anniversary and wanted to show Nia right away to make it up to her for not realizing it sooner😅... as he arrived at the apartment where his wife is right now and sensed that she was still angry😡at him. Then, Brainy knocked on the door🚪as he said out loud for her to hear his voice. "Nia, It's me! And I'm so sorry that I forgot about our anniversary today... I was a complete idiot forgetting the happiest💗day of my life with you. But the day got away from me today and for that, I am so very sorry! So, please open the door so I can..." Brainy said dearly apologizing his heart💚out to her hoping that she heard him... Nia heard every word that he said as she smiled a bit and then opened the door while saying💬. "Oh, Now you remember?" Nia said harshly in an angry😡/annoyed😠voice while crossing her arms at him. "Okay, yes. I deserved that... but just let me make it up to you," Brainy said softly with a nervous look while asking to make it up to her. Nia sighed and said. "So, how will you make it up to me?" she asked him out of curiosity. "Come with me, I'll show you," Brainy said lovely💗offering her his hand to take Nia to his last-minute romantic❤️gesture he'd planned for their💚💙 anniversary💍before it hit midnight🕛tonight...