Dreamer🌀kidnapped!

~{Chapter 28}~*this chapter is about when Nia gets kidnapped and the kidnappers are actually a gang of criminals that plan on using Dreamer to destroy the "SUPERFRIENDS" by taking control of her mind and turning her into someone who only sees her friends as targets... So it's up to Brainy and the others to bring the real Nia back!!!
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*9:30 pm*
Nia just left work while walking down the street and heading to the tower. When someone sneaks up grabs her by surprise! And puts Nia to sleep with a towel laced with chloroform. Causing her to pass out. The female kidnapper dragged her into a white van. As her goons put power dampener cuffs on her hands and they drove off Heading to their secret base. Which is in National City on Alston Ave in a store.
That's been abandoned for years since the 50s.

An hour passed, Nia regained consciousness and was confused where she was? As She felt something on her head and tied to a chair🪑with power dampening cuffs on. And she saw an woman and other people. "Hey! Hello?!" Nia shouted with a confused look. "Yes? Nia Nal. You have a question?" the female kidnapper asked dramatically. While typing on a supercomputer that is connected to the headset she strapped on Nia's head. "I have a lot of questions?!!" Nia shouted while struggling to escape. As she continued. "Starting with who are you, people?! and Why did you strap me to this chair? And this high-technical headset on my head?!?" she asked multiple questions at once. "I think you know exactly who I am and who my friends are... Besides, I know you've been tracking our every move for the past two months!! And plan on taking us down to turn us into the police! With your friends, your team. "THE SUPERFRIENDS. And you're one of them, Dreamer🌀." she explained with a wicked glare smile.

Nia's eyes widened in shock and gasped they know everything! Including her secret identity.
So, Nia knew that she had to deny it! "What? No. I'm not..." Nia said nervously while trying to convince them.
But it didn't work and they didn't buy it! "There's no need in lying. We know you're her! Your DNA🧬 confirms it being true.
And if that doesn't prove it... Then explain this video." Linda said as she pulled up a video she took of Nia  transforming into Dreamer🌀. Which confirmed the truth. Nia looks down sadly. Knowing they really do know HER SECRET IDENTITY!!! She sighed and spoke out.
"Fine, that's me. I'm Dreamer! What do you want from me?" Nia admitted while asking. Linda turned to her friends as they all began laughing wickedly. she stopped while clearing her throat. "What I want is to use you to destroy your friends once and for all!" she said with a vengeful smile and a murderous look in her eyes.

"I will never hurt my friends!!!" Nia said refused. Linda chuckled lightly. "Well, that's the thing... You don't have any other choice in the matter. I will take control over your mind through our tech of Brain warping." She explained. Nia looks confused by that.
"You see by a combination of radio waves with high frequency while putting images in your mind to destroy your Friends.
Transferring all that into the headset and into your brain..." she paused.
"The human mind opens up like a thirsty sponge🧽into which I can place instructions through the sound waves of my beautiful feminine voice." She explained her master plan while bragging about her voice.

Nia commented. "So, you're going to take control of my brain by talking?" She asked. Linda nodded. " Yes precisely," she paused.
"Since you're Half-human, it won't be an issue." She said positively that It'll work and succeed. As Linda and her friends put technical ear plugs on to protect themselves. As she began the process and turned the machine on and grabbed a high tech microphone🎤and started talking... Nia heard her voice she began twitching and shaking. As Linda's friends began evil laughing seeing the tech working that they stolen from the DEO (2 weeks ago) and the Super-friends had no idea.

Then Nia screamed loudly. As Kara was flying in the air with John and Brainy patrolling the city like they do every night...
She gasped when she heard Nia screaming in the distance somewhere with her super-hearing.