Hallucinations:

~{Chapter 57}~*This chapter is about when Nia starts to have "hallucinations" of her dreamswithout falling asleep and seeing them everywhere she looks... But it's really just in her head😅. So, it's up to Brainy and her friends to help her through it before Nia gets seriously hurt! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night*
*3:00 a.m.*
Nia couldn't sleep that night🌃as she was turning from side to side on her back in bed... her eyes were moving back and forth in fear😰while looking around her bedroom panting. Then suddenly, fell asleep😴💤without knowing it! As she was inside the dream realm and heard a harmonizing, male singing voice echoing around her in the Forest... saying💬as blue🌀spirals of dream energy surrounded her at each step she took. "🎶Just Sleep and Just dream. Nia Nal, it's only a nightmare and will soon be set free🎶." A man appeared before her about to...

*The next day, in the morning*
*10:29 a.m.*
Nia gasped awake in fear of what she saw in her dream✨last night🌙and was panting heavily as she caught her breathe and said💬out loud to herself💙for comfort. "Thank God, It was just a Dream..." Nia said softly feeling a little calm again But then a voice suddenly said to her.
"Or was it?" she gasped fearfully😱😨looking at the guy from her dream🌌who almost killed her... "No, No, No! You stay away from me! Please, leave me alone." Nia said as she shot out a powerful💥dream🌀blast at him but he'd disappeared when she did that. "No, it's not possible. I can't still be dreaming✨... could I? I don't know anymore!" Nia shouted out loud starting to unravel from losing her mind and feeling like she was going crazy! She screamed😫and got up out of bed in frustration💢then started throwing things around her room and breaking stuff in half. Then, totally crashed💥her kitchen and flipped her couch over upset😡. And Nia did all that out of her control to make the "Dream Hallucinations" stop. At least that's what she's calling it😅. Sadly none of that helped! It only made her have a messy apartment... "Make it stop. JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!" Nia yelled out in pain while placing her hands over her head on the floor seeing weird things like they were haunting and scaring her.

*At CatCo*
*12:30 p.m.*
Brainy walked out of the elevator🛗and into the building🏢to surprise Nia for a lunch date❤️but she wasn't at her desk. Kara noticed that he was there as she walked up to him to say💬. "Hey, Brainy. It's good to see you! But if you're here to see Nia... she didn't come into work today," Kara explained why Nia isn't here today. "What?! And you're not worried?" Brainy asked worriedly with a shocked look on his face.
"Of course, I am! She's one of my best friends... I wanna know what's going on with her to see if she's okay. But I'm the editor-in-chief now and I have responsibilities here. So I think she needs you more than me and should go to her and find🔎out," Kara suggested wisely. Brainy nodded in doing just that as he left CatCo immediately heading to Nia's apartment.

Speaking of, she was still there but was covered in blankets trembling in fear😰👁‍🗨curled up into a ball⚽️on the floor next to the window🪟while saying "Everything's okay," even though she wasn't but was just trying to think💭positively💛. Then Brainy arrived at her place then opened the door🚪with his powers💚✨to see Nia's apartment was a complete disaster! As he saw her in a corner mumbling something to herself... and thought💭she was dreaming✨but her eyes were open! So that wasn't it😅. Also, sensed her feeling afraid of something that wasn't even there... and immediately ran to her side for comfort as he said💬. "Nia, it's me! I'm here. You're not dreaming... it's just an illusion and you're hallucinating," Brainy said in a calming, soft voice. Nia gasped and looked at her loveable, coluan💚boyfriend as she touched his hand to make sure that he was real... and just another hallucination but Brainy was 100% real, that's for sure! Then she immediately wrapped her arms around him dearly into a relieved hug, while saying. "Oh, thank god. You're here. Brainy, I'm so glad 'cause I need your help..." Nia said in happy🥹tears that he was here and begged him for his help really needed it. And of course, he'll help! "Nia,
it's okay, I'll help you! Just tell me what's wrong?" Brainy said softly and wanted to help Nia Nal no matter what. Nia sighed as she broke the hug looking up at him to answer his question. "I keep seeing things that aren't really there... it feels like my dreams✨but it's not.
"Dream Hallucinations" well, that's what I call it😅. And it's the reason I trashed my apartment to make them stop. Sadly it didn't," Nia answered softly. "Oh, Nia, I'm so sorry you're going through this... but I'm here now so I'll help you. And I won't leave your side until you overcome this, that's a promise." Brainy replied softly devoted to helping his girlfriend through her dream hallucinations. Nia smiled as
she said💬. "Thanks, Brainy. But it's not your fault... and it really means a lot you would want to do that for me," Nia said softly feeling appreciated/thankful for Brainy's promise and it was one of the reasons she loves❤️him. "Of course, I would! Nia, I love you. I hate to see you suffering in pain and I want to help," he said lovely💗 with a smile as she nodded with a slight smile. Brainy helped Nia up and then flipped her couch back over so she could have a comfortable, place to sit.

*An hour later*
Brainy was in the kitchen cleaning up after giving Nia a special tea☕️to calm her mind of the dream hallucinations. As she was in the bathroom washing her face with water💦to clear her head because the tea tonic didn't help😔... so, soaking was the next best thing but even that didn't work! And it only made things worse. "Brainy..." Nia said softly looking at him for one second while coming out of the bathroom and into the kitchen... She saw her boyfriend turn into the guy from her dreams✨. "So, are you ready to die or kill yourself yet? Seeing hallucinations is bound to drive you crazy," he said with an evil smirk😏on his face. "No," she said running away out the door🚪in fear😨of seeing Brainy as a dream hallucination, and she couldn't see that clearly. "What's wrong?" Brainy asked worriedly while wondering💭why Nia ran away from him like that... then he realized that she must've seen him as a hallucination. "Nia!" he said running after her quickly outside her apartment. And just like that, she was gone! "Nia?" Brainy questioned softly looking for her around the building... but nothing! But the real question was where'd Nia go? And how'd she disappear so quickly?

*At the DEO*
*3:00 p.m.*
Brainy told Alex and John about Nia having "dream hallucinations" and that she ran away because of it! And she'd needed their help more than anything... so had to find her fast! They finally managed to track Nia down to her current location📍. So Brainy quickly walked off about to exit the building and John noticed that as he said💬. "Where are you going?" John asked when he saw Brainy walking away as he replied back to his friend. "Where do you think? John, I'm gonna get her back, I made a promise to Nia and I intend to keep it! So I'm going," Brainy said urgently devoted to finding🔎/helping Nia💙before she gets herself hurt🤕.

*Moments later*
Brainy arrived at Nia's location in minutes... he walked up to her to say💬until she said first. "No, No, no," Nia said out loud trembling in fear, backing away from him against a wall in an old warehouse🏚building🏣. "Hey, it's me," Brainy said to her in a soothing, soft, comforting voice so she wouldn't be afraid of him... but that didn't help as it only made things worse. So he got closer to her but Nia only saw him as her enemy. "No, you're not. Just stay away from me," she said fearfully summoning dream🌀energy✨into her hand to defend herself about to shoot out a dreamblast at Brainy. And when she did he immediately dodged it and then stopped her while saying💬. "Nia! Stop. Please, I'm only trying to help! But I can't do that if you won't let me..." he said dearly to her looking directly into her eyes and hoping that would snap Nia out of it as she was panting in fear👁‍🗨. So he knew that he had to try even harder... "Nia, just look at me. Look at me! I promised you that I would be by your side to help you... So, please come back to me," Brainy said to her dearly in a soft voice as he had his hand on her cheek.

Then her eyes widened in shock as she stopped and looked up staring deeply into his bright✨, brilliant eyes that somehow brought her back... snapping Nia out of it. She shook her head looking at Brainy in confusion. It turned into sadness🥺leading to her crying😭at what she'd almost done. Then he hugged🤗her right away to comfort his girlfriend dearly and said💬. " It's okay, Nia. I got you," he said lovely while trying to ease her pain as she hugged him back in tears💦saying. "Brainy, I'm so sorry... I almost hurt you," Nia said crying😭on his shoulder. "Don't be. Nia, I know you, and that you would never hurt me physically or emotionally... Besides you weren't yourself seeing things that aren't there. It's bound to make you crazy and you'll lose yourself in the process. That I can understand," Brainy said lovely💗in an understanding voice. She broke the hug and said. "Thank you," Nia said softly. "Of course, Nia, I'm always here for you. No matter what," he said to her devotedly always being by her side.

*The next day*
Nia's dream hallucinations were gone and she felt like herself again... thanks to Brainy helping her through it all the way, she loved❤️him for that! They figured out where the hallucinations were coming from in the first place... and it was someone who was very dangerous that got into Nia's head creating illusions inside the dream🌀realm with a special device. Also, the guy in her dream✨was the one responsible for it! As Alex arrested/locked him up in a cell to pay for his crimes of what he did to one of her friends. After that, Brainy and Kara helped Nia clean up her apartment. And things were finally back to normal...

*Short Chapter😅, sorry. I hope you enjoyed reading it... Until next time!*