Summer Vacation🏖: Cruise🛳

~{Chapter 36}~*this is a special chapter about the Super-Friends on a cruise for Humans and Aliens to enjoy Unity and Harmony together. So, of course, they're going!😆from always saving the day every day they could use a vacation😅. But something goes wrong... Like the Titanic😬. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

everyone was packed and ready to go! As Brainy and Nia just finished packing while making sure they had everything before leaving.
So, they don't forget anything when they're on the Cruise🛳. After doing that, They grabbed their keys🔑 and headed out the door🚪with their luggage into Nia's car to the nearest airport in the city... since Brainy doesn't technically own a car😅yet! With him being from the Future. And Nia and Kara have been teaching him how to drive to in getting his license someday.

*An Hour Later*
They arrived at the airport with their luggage🧳while meeting up with the others inside and together walking to Terminal #5. Then got onboard and took their seats💺on the plane. As it finally took off after everyone was seated...

their flight✈️was about 5 hours and arrived on time in Miami. then took a taxi🚕to the port where their cruise is... and are all onto the Ship. As they made it through security on the cruise without any casualties with getting on. While being assigned to their cabins. And By the way, they're all on the same deck together! just in different rooms😅.

*The SuperFriends cabins and roommates*
(Kara and Lena)- *Deck: 13 and in Room: 11302*
(John and Magan)- *Deck: 13 and in Room: 11305*
(Alex and Kelly)- *Deck: 13 and in Room: 11307*
(Brainy and Nia)- *Deck: 13 and in Room: 11309*

After receiving their key cards💳, they were about to head to the elevator to get settled into their rooms...
When the Captain comes up to them personally greets the superfriends onboard🛳the ship and talks 💬to Kara and her friends. "It's an absolute honor to have You all onboard. And thanks for accepting my invitation! I hope you enjoy your stay on the Unity Ship". Captain Lisa said excitedly to have the SuperFriends onboard her ship. Kara commented. "Thank you, Captain. But there's no need for the special treatment. We're just like any other guest here on your ship... We're just all so happy and excited to be here." She said wisely to the Captain that she and her friends are nothing special on this cruise and just wanted to be treated as equals. After that, they waved bye to her and pressed the Up⬆️button on the elevator🛗.

As it opened up and they went inside with their luggage. Then Kara pressed #13 in the elevator for their deck number. luckily they happened to be all in the same hallway... Like next-door neighbors! once the elevator finally reached their deck all excited and bursting with happiness inside about what their rooms would be like. As they got off heading in the direction of their cabins to reveal a hallway of humans and aliens walking around finding their rooms as well and feeling energetic with joy🤩! Amazed once they saw their rooms... it looked as if it was decorated with their personality qualities, species-themed colors, hobbies, hopes💙and dreams✨too.

Nia was so amazed by their room! Seeing the combination of hers and Brainy's powers. To have a room magically✨turn into this when they both walked in... It was like being an a fairytale or paradise! And it just looked incredible and amazingly to her in many ways possible.
Brainy felt the same way too. But not as good at expressing his excitement as his girlfriend was. Since she was the excited one in their group. The rest of their friends were just as excited as Nia was about their rooms too. And once they were all settled into their rooms.
As Nia suggested that they should all just relax and enjoy the day!

*Late at Night*
Nia was tossing and turning Dreaming... But not a good dream. A bad one😰.
In her dream, she was on the ship alone in the engine control room for some reason😅. Why Am I here? Nia thought to herself. Then She heard a loud creaking sound coming from the metal walls and that's when water burst out filling the room with water🌊like it was an indoor pool. As she began panicking with no way! her whole body was shaking with fear. The water began rising fast where she was...
As Nia was underwater barely trying to keep herself up in the water while trying to hold her breath. But she could barely breathe and drowned to the bottom while passing out.