For the rest of my life💙💚

~{Chapter 59}~*This chapter is about when Brainy makes the Ultimate sacrifice in order to save friends and the woman he loves❤️from certain death☠️! Even though, he promised Nia that he wouldn't😅... so they have to say💬goodbye to each other💚💙forever. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At the Tower*
*10:00 p.m.*
The Superfriends were coming up with different ideas of a plan to stop a powerful enemy who threatened to destroy the city🏙! Brainy suggested a bad idea that made Nia upset😡about him sacrificing his life in order for the device🖲to work. Someone has to stay behind and he would gladly do so! "What? No. Brainy, that isn't an option..." Nia shouted out upset refusing to let that happen. Brainy sighed. "Nia, I understand your frustration... but this is something that I have to do. There's no other way," Brainy explained why he had to be the one to do this but Nia didn't want to hear it. "No, no way! We'll find another way to activate the device," Nia said urgently thinking 💭there was another way to power🔋the device🖲without Brainy having to make the ultimate sacrifice😰😔. Nia couldn't possibly let that happen As she turned to Lena to say💬. "What about your magic✨?" Nia asked dearly looking at her friend hoping that her magic could help somehow. But it can't... as Lena sighed sadly with a gloomy look in her eyes and said. "Sorry, Nia but I'm afraid my magic can't help," Lena said softly with a sad look. Nia was in shock as she looked around the room at her friends who all had sad looks on their faces😔 as she said out loud💬... "Are you guys really going to let Brainy sacrifice himself in order for the device to be activated?!" Nia yelled out angrily while crossing her arms. Everyone just nodded a "Yes" and Brainy was about to approach her as he said. "Nia, I-I..." He said then she interrupted him about to walk while saying. "Don't. I-I... can't right now." Dreamer said upset as she stormed off walking away slowly and heading to the Med Bay. Then Brainy cleared his throat and said. "I'll go talk to her," he said softly following Nia to talk about this but she just wanted to be alone right now and he didn't want her to... which led to them getting into a huge fight!

*An hour later, at Night🌙✨*
The others were preparing for the fight of their lives while suited up in their super-suits and warming up their weapons🔫! As Dreamer🌀was still arguing with Brainy in the Med Bay not wanting him to sacrifice his life because of how much she loves❤️him with all of her
heart💙. And couldn't stand the thought💭of losing the love of her life! "Brainy, you can't do this! Sacrificing yourself is not the way," Nia said out loud trying to convince him to not go through with this. "It's the only way! Dreamer, I have to..." Brainy replied loudly with a sad look. Nia sighed seeing the look in his eyes as she walked up to Brainy slowly and wrapped her arms around his neck while looking into his bright✨, brilliant eyes and said. "Look at me. Brainy, do you see a future with me? Cause it's all I see... I don't know what I do without you in my life. Please don't do this because I can't do this," she said lovely💓in a soft voice. Brainy smiled brightly. "Nia, of course, I see a future with you! I always have... since the moment I fell in love with you," he said romantically❤️in a deep, soft tone in his voice looking into her chocolate🍫brown eyes👀. "Then, don't go on a suicide mission! It's not worth losing you. I love you! Querl Dox, I know you're only doing this to protect me." Nia yelled out dearly afraid of losing him forever and knowing he only doing this for her. "Oh, Nia. I love you too with every fiber in my body and you're right... I promise you I won't do it! If it means to be with you," Brainy said ecstatic⚡️with passion❤️coming to a decision about sacrificing himself. "You promise? Brainy," Nia asked dearly as she kissed Brainy on the lips to express her feelings✨for him. he broke the kiss shortly while saying💬. "I promise you, Nia Nal," Brainy said softly after their kiss.

*Then, 2 hours later*
But Brainy broke his promise to her and ended up sacrificing himself and Nia was devastated as she cried😭in tears💦of sadness🖤💙that he was gone forever❤️! And she'll never see him again...

*Late at Night🌃*
*1:00 a.m.*
Dreamer and the others got back to the Towers in tears after losing a valued member of their team and friend. But to Nia, he was the love❤️of her life and it completely destroyed her! As she felt there was a missing piece inside her heart💙. And Brainy was it! All of a sudden, she felt the presence of his spirit nearby. In this room exactly! John felt it too as he said. "Nia, he's here, I can feel it..." he said softly looking at his friend. Nia gasped while wiping her tears away as she said when hearing that. "What? He is? I thought I felt something familiar to me," she stated softly while having the same feeling too. "I don't know what to say," Dreamer said softly whimpering in tears a bit. "You can say goodbye," Kara said softly approaching her looking Nia in the eye and the thought of that just made it sadder and hard to do... Then, John, Kara, and the others left the room for Nia to say her final goodbyes to Brainy forever... "You lied to me," Nia said breathlessly panting in tears💦as her heart💙felt heavy while looking around the room hoping that Brainy was listening and could hear her. But he did! "Even if I wanted to apologize, you couldn't hear me, so I won't," Brainy said softly to Nia as he touched her cheek in his spiritual form. And she felt it while gasping lightly in shock. "Please don't leave me," Nia said whimpering in sadness and begging him not to go cause she'd loved❤️him so much not ready to let Brainy go.

"I don't have a choice, Dreamer🌀." He replied softly knowing that Nia couldn't hear him but said it anyway continuing on... "You are the greatest thing ever happened to me in my years of being on this earth in the 21st century. And the fact that I get to die knowing I was loved, not just by anyone, but by you, Nia Nal, is the Epitome of a fulfilled life." Brainy said devotedly from his heart💚of how much she means to him and how happy he was to have Nia Nal in his life! Nia continued crying nonstop as she slid down against the wall on the floor in tears💦 of sadness🥺. If only she'd heard him but Brainy would probably tell her in her dreams✨. He got close to her looking at Dreamer dearly with a lovely smile knowing how hard this must be... Brainy touched her rosed pink cheek wiping her tears away with his hand and gently slid his hand down to her hand and then to her arm. He let go and looked deeply into her eyes and said. "I love you, Nia." Brainy said lovely in a soft, sweet voice. "Please. Please, come back to me." Nia said sobbing her words. "Bye," Brainy finally said as he disappeared going who knows where. She cried continuously looking down at her tears then closed her eyes...

*An hour later*
Nia was still leaning against a wall in the Tower crying😭her heart💙out at Brainy being dead💀as Kara walked in seeing her best friend in pain As she approached her and... Dreamer🌀felt a chill on her shoulder as she thought that it was Brainy that came back to life but turned around to see Kara as she burst into tears💦. "He's gone," Nia said softly whimpering out loud then hugged her best friend and Kara hugged her back.

*Midnight🕛*
*In Nia's dream*
She was walking in the forest sadly as she thought about Brainy then suddenly, he'd appeared to her in the dream🌀realm! And couldn't believe her eyes as she ran up to him in tears hugging her lost love while saying💬. "Brainy, You're here..." Nia said a little bit in shock feeling happy🥹tears in her eyes as she wiped them away. "I'll always be in your dreams, Nia Nal. Always and Forever!" Brainy said, Lovely.
Then they shared a romantic❤️epic💥kiss and both glowed✨blue🌀floating in mid-air with their arms wrapped around each other still kissing...and didn't even notice and were just living in the moment.

*Short chapter, sorry😅. I hope you like it! Until next time...*