Soulmates💚💙

~{Chapter 50}~*This chapter is when Brainy and Nia both realize that their meeting was not by accident! It was meant to be because no one said or mentioned who Nia married... This makes them "Soulmates" in the end, they always find their way back to one another! no matter what. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Our soulmates are the ones who make life" worthwhile, Someone who helps bring you back to life when you've lost your way and make you feel again! "A heart❤️worth loving is the one you understand even in silence." you don't need words💬when you feel it. An intense connection or relationship where two people feel deeply drawn to each other like "magnets🧲" as if it was somehow destined to be."
"Though soulmates aren't looking for you, they will find" If it's meant to be... It's Destiny!"

Nia read a Soulmate❤️quote in one of her dream🌀interpretation books📚since she saw a symbol💟in her dream about it and needed to know more... she smiled happily knowing that it was true that She and Brainy were soulmates! As he walked inside coming home from work to see his Nia Nal reading when Brainy walked in she immediately closed her book standing up from the couch and said. "Brainy, can I ask you something?" Nia said to him softly. "Fire away! Nia Nal," Brainy said ecstatic⚡️with excitement. "Do you believe in Soulmates?" Nia asked him softly with a lovely💗smile. "Well, I believe that there is a single person👤 for everyone in the universe🌌. You & I met and fell in love with each other on our own terms... but I like to think of it as I was always supposed to be in your life for a reason. So, Yes! I do believe in soulmates, Why do you ask?" he answered softly while wondering why Nia asked him that. "Well, I only asked because I had a dream🌀flash✨about Soulmates and you also, there was this odd symbol. So I did my research on it in one of my dream interpretation books and I found that 🔎 US meeting wasn't by accident or a coincidence... it was destiny for our paths to cross in the way it did! Even falling in love❤️with each other was written📜in the stars💫✨as you were the one who I was always supposed to end up with in my future.
And I wanted to be sure that you felt the same way too," Nia replied wisely explaining her dream and speaking from her heart💙too.

Brainy smiled happily when she said as he got closer to her and said. "Nia. That's amazing," He said sweetly in a soft voice admiring her so much, and was absolutely amazed by Nia's powers to do the impossible! "Oh, Brainy. You're my future! And my soulmate. And I love❤️you with all of my heart💙," Nia said romantically with a bright smile on her face. "I feel the same way. My Nia Nal, I love❤️you too with every fiber in my body." Brainy said romantically with a lovely smile. He placed his hand on her cheek and they both just stared deeply into each other's eyes for a while...

Then, after saying the "L Word" to each other like that and then they leaned into a passionate❤️kiss to express their feelings as their lips locked into One feeling each other's warmth while wrapping around one another and pulling deeper into the Kiss... and this wasn't ending anytime soon if you know what I mean😉😏.

*Sorry, if this was a very short chapter! It was the best that I could think of about Brainy and Nia being destined soulmates in this story... I hoped you enjoyed reading it though! Until next time,*