Memories✨🌌:

~{Chapter 65}~*This chapter is about when another Coluan💚forces Brainy to forget all of the reasons why he loves❤️
Nia Nal💙. This is why Kara wanted to help him get his memories back somehow... since Nia was out of town on a top story that Miss Grant assigned her in Central City😅. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*A week later*
*4:00 p.m.*
Brainy's memories and his feelings✨for Nia were gone forever... not even John could do anything to help him get his memories back! because only "he" can remember on his own. And that's gonna be hard to do without remembering how he fell in love❤️with her in the
first place. Until he found himself in her apartment not sure why he was there... it was like a feeling in his chest that couldn't be explained by facts. Then, Kara walked in since Nia asked her to look after her apartment while she was out of town for a few days. But when she saw Brainy didn't expect him to be here since his feelings for Nia were erased as she said💬. "Uh, Brainy, what are doing here?" Kara asked softly out of curiosity and what he was here. "I'm not entirely sure. Kara, but I feel something in my chest that wants to be here for some reason," Brainy said softly unsure about his emotions. It made her smile to know that Brainy's feelings for Nia were still there... deep down inside his heart💚. "That feeling you're getting is the love you feel for Nia and it's still there... just let me help you get your memories back," Kara said hopefully wanting to help her friend remember about his feelings for Nia. Brainy sighed finding that impossible and said💬. "It's not that simple. Kara," Brainy said sadly admitting those memories of Nia Nal💙and the love❤️he felt for her were lost to him forever😔. But Kara wasn't going to give up and she didn't want Nia to come back home to find Brainy with no memory of their entire love story/relationship... "Come with me, I wanna show you something," she said urgently in a soft voice while grabbing Brainy by the hand to take him to a place to possibly jog his memory. "Where?" he asked out of curiosity of where Kara was taking him. "To a place that meant something to you. Before you lost your memories of Nia," Kara answered softly while feeling hope in her heart and escorting him to an important place.

*An hour later*
Kara took Brainy to the place that meant something to him... the last time he was there with Nia. Which is "at Al's Bar" and the reason she brought him here is that this was the first place where he'd told to Nia that she was the first person he had ever loved❤️. On that night🌃, they shared their first official kiss too. And how Kara knew that was from Nia herself. Because "Best Friends" tell each other everything!😉
Which is why she'd brought him in the first place but Brainy didn't know that. "Why are we here? I-I." Brainy asked softly wondering why he brought her to Al's Bar that he had no memory of being here with Nia Nal. Kara sighed and said💬. "Okay, look Nia told me that this place was special to her. Because it is the first place where you told her that "you loved her" That night meant something to you and I know it still does. So, tell me... do you feel anything Or remember?" Kara explained to Brainy what this place meant to him and his feelings for Nia. Also, she questioned if his memories were coming back. Well, they kinda were😅but he just wasn't aware of it and couldn't exactly piece it together... Because all he could see were flashes✨of blurry images🌌in his mind and flashes✨of light💡coming at him! Like a tornado🌪of emotions🖤that symbolized "Love". "As beautiful and amazing as that sounds! but I'm afraid it's not working... I don't remember being with her on that night. I appreciate you trying your best to help me remember... But it's pointless I'm never going to get my memories back of loving Nia Nal. let's just accept that," Brainy said being thankful for Kara's help but thinking it was just hopeless now and the worth their time anymore. He walked away heading who knows where in the streets of National🏙City trying to clear his head.

Kara sighed as she had a feeling that operation "Memory lane" wouldn't work😅. But luckily, had a backup plan! It was someone tied to Brainy's memories of who would be able to get through to him... that person is Nia Nal! She picked up her phone📱immediately called her informing Nia that Brainy's memory of how he loved❤️her was erased and told her to come back to National City right away! It's a good thing too, because she just finished her story and was on her way back home. Kara knew if there was anyone else who could help him remember it was her! Once Nia arrived in the city she met up with Kara as she told her what she needed to do in order to help Brainy remember the love he felt for her. That's by telling him about their relationship. But if that doesn't work then Nia will show him through her dreams✨about the lost memories he'd forgotten about...

*At Nightfall*
*7:00 p.m.
The sun had just gone down for the day, it was nighttime🌃as the sky lit up with the millions of stars✨and the moon was full🌕tonight! But sadly😔, Brainy was still out in the city all by himself... luckily, Nia spotted him looking up at the sky on the "National Bridge" and then ran up to Brainy to say💬. "Brainy, it's me. I'm here... Kara called me and explained what happened to you and I-I," she said softly with concern and told him that she knew what happened from what Kara told her in a short period of time. When he heard her voice he turned around to see Nia in front of him before his very eyes. Brainy gasped lightly at the sight of her seeing flashes✨of memories🌌in his mind of Nia Nal aka Dreamer🌀and the love❤️he felt for her... it's still there. "Nia, you're here. But how did you know where I was?" Brainy questioned softly surprised and in shock to see her here. "I just got back home and then I saw you... and you really don't remember "Us?" Nia explained how she found him while asking dearly in a soft voice if it were true about his memory loss. Brainy sighed sadly. "I don't know. Nia, my memories are in pieces fragments of our relationship... But I just don't remember it," Brainy said with a sad look looking at her wishing that he could remember but couldn't. Nia slightly smiled and understood that completely as she looked at him dearly to say💬. "It's okay, Just look at me, and let me help you remember us! Because I believe that it's still there. even though you don't remember....
your heart💚does," Nia said lovely to Brainy looking into his bright, brilliant eyes and continuing on by saying. "Please, remember! I refuse to accept that your memories of "Us" are gone forever, She said softly placing her hand on his cheek. And he couldn't help but look into her beautiful brown eyes and feel warm inside when Nia placed her hand on his green cheek.

"Just tell me how you feel about this," Nia said softly to him in a deep voice. She leaned in pressing her lips against his passionately hoping it'll somehow restore his memories. And it will be because when she kissed he kissed her back not having any control over himself. Also, her dream🌀powers helped repair the missing pieces in the fragments of his memories so he could see them clearly... to remember them and feel that same feeling of "Love" again. And you know what it worked! Brainy finally remembered as he pulled away cutting their kiss short to tell her that. "Nia Nal," he said lovely in a deep voice to her. Which made Nia smile😊thinking that he  got his memories back But she had to be sure. "You just said my full name without stuttering... do you remember?" she asked softly out of curiosity. Brainy smiled back at her and said. "Yes, I remember. Every moment, hour, minute, second, and year that I've spent with you. And my feelings for you, are back!" He replied lovely with excitement that he remembered how he had come to love Nia Nal. All it took was a kiss to do the trick. so, they continued it. And just like that, everything was right in the world again😊...

*Sorry😅, short chapter. I hope you liked reading📖it though... until next time!*