❤️Date Night🌙

~{Chapter 18}~*this chapter is about when Brainy and Nia have their date tonight! but he's running a little bit late😅
due to work at the DEO And asks her to meet him at Al's bar. then they'll go to dinner from there...
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Brainy arrives at Al's Bar dressed up in a suit While looking for Nia once he gets there.
When he spots the back of the head of a woman that looks like Her sitting at the bar
in a light blue cocktail dress👗 But he wasn't sure if it was Nia Nal...
He turned his head still looking for his girlfriend. When Nia turned her head around to see Brainy here
and looking for her. She smiled. As he looked back to see it was actually her after all.
Seeing how beautiful and stunning she looked! He smiled brightly and just stared at her without saying a word.
she got up from her chair grabbed her purse and walked up to Brainy to say.

"You're late," Nia said as she glared at him for being late.

"Apologises Nia Nal. And You're stunning," he said lovely
While apologizing for being late.

"You're forgiven." She replied softly as She smiled while letting out a small giggle.
Which of course made him smile as well...

"Shall we go to Dinner?"Brainy asked romantically❤️like a gentleman.
Nia nodded. As She wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

they walked out of Al's bar together, hand-in-hand
As she looked up at Brainy...
"So where are you taking me out to dinner? Querl Dox," she asked Lovely.
"It's a surprise Nia Nal. You'll see" He answered sweetly.

As they finally arrived at their destination!
Nia gasped in awed. And recognized where Brainy took her for their "Date Night".
"I can't believe you remembered. Brainy." Nia said excitedly in shock and amazed at
Where Brainy took her out for their date night...
He chuckled with a smile.
"Of course, I remember Nia. I'm a 12-level-intellect.
And I happen to have a good memory of a supercomputer." He said energetically with a bright smile.

Nia smiled brightly. Always loving🥰Brainy when he talks like that.
She found it quite "cute" and "adorable" of him.

As they sat down at their table... Where they first sat on their first date❤️.
Which is a coincidence. And fate! And ordered their drinks from the menu.
While they're waiting for the drinks... Brainy looks at Nia and says.
"Sorry again, for being so late. I got held up at the DEO... and Alex really
needed my help." Brainy said apologetically and explained to Nia for being so late...

"It's ok Brainy, don't worry about it. I already forgave you...
and you were worth the wait." Nia answered understanding with a smile.

Which made Brainy smiled as well.
Her smile always brightens his day!
Or brighten up his heart💚in the night sky🌃...
their drinks just arrived at their table
As they pined their 2 champagne glasses together🥂to commence
Their❤️date night🌙.

After their date, Brainy took her hand and wrapped it in his
As they walked back to her apartment together.
When they reached Her apartment door🚪as she opened it with her key🔑
And unlocked it... Brainy immediately turns her around romantically❤️and kissed her good night
Before she went inside... Like all boyfriends do with their girlfriends on after-dates.
When they kissed it was like Fireworks🎆🎇and shooting stars💫✨going off
Inside their heads.

And that means they're in love❤️.
"True Love" that is.
100% is what Brainy would say.

They broke the kiss while looking into
each other's eyes. Nia smiled brightly at him and held his hand.
and said to him. "Would you like to come in? Querl Dox." Nia asked flirting a bit.
As she had her hand Wrapped in his while pulling him closer to coming in...
"I would love to Nia Nal," Brainy replied accepting Nia's invitation of coming inside
Her apartment. She led him into her place and closed the door behind her while locking it.

they were in her apartment and they sat down on the couch together,
As Nia placed her head on Brainy's shoulder. he smiled at her
When she did that. As he kissed her on the forehead lovely💗.
And they just stayed like that for hours...
so, Brainy crashed at Nia's place for the night!