Always in Your💚Dreams✨

~{Chapter 39}~*This chapter is about when Dreamer sacrifices her life by becoming dream🌀energyitself in order to save the world🌎, and her friends. As she says her final goodbyes and disappears😶‍🌫️into the dream realm forever❤️.
Brainy cried his heart💚out of missing Nia Nal so much! But in the end... she came back to him!🥰
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

"DREAMER! NO!!!" Brainy shouted out to her with fear in his eyes. Afraid of losing her in the collision of energy blast😰.
the smoke cleared it revealing that Nia was okay. But something about her didn't look right😅. As her whole body was made out of
pure💛Naltorian dream🌀energy✨. Like she was in astral projection? But she wasn't. because Brainy and her friends could see her...
So that couldn't be it. Nia Nal truly became one with her powers and with herself as "the Dreamer"  She looked at her hands realizing what she'd Become and back at Brainy and the others. Seeing them looked at her with confusion and fear in their eyes.

Nia felt the energy of her power inside coursing through her cosmic body form.
she saw in a dream vision what she must do in order to save her friends and the world🌎from total destruction💥.
Realized that she must say goodbye to her superfamily. Including, Brainy. Which made her sad😔.
But it's necessary to make the ultimate sacrifice as a Hero! To protect the people she loves❤️the most.
So, she put on a brave face and walked to Brainy to say goodbye to him forever.

"I'll always be in your dreams✨. Brainy," Nia said lovely💗to Brainy in a soft-spoken voice. As she kissed his lips one last time she pulled away from him slowly and started walking off after saying that. Brainy had tears💦in his eyes and didn't want her to go. While sensing that Nia was going to do something reckless and dangerous to end her life! As he said to her out loud. "Hey, wait! Nia." He cried out to her dearly. But she didn't hear him. And held a 6-ounce of dream energy in her hand. leaped into the air releasing her dream🌀energy✨that swept the city🌃of Naltorian energy to save everyone from total destruction. But it came at a price. As a dream🌀portal suddenly opened right beside Nia in the sky as she looked at Brainy mouthing "I love you," and waved goodbye to him, her friends, and went into the portal mid-air taking her into the dream world to live there for all eternity... for making the ultimate sacrifice as "the Dreamer".

After that, Nia was gone. As the dream portal closed disappeared into thin air. Seeing her go like that really broke Brainy's heart💔in half as he collapsed on the ground sobbing😭over the love❤️of his life being gone... and forever trapped in the dream realm! His eyes moved back and forth in shock and couldn't believe that she would sacrifice her life for the world🌎like that. But he should have known that Nia Nal would do something as brave and selfless. After all, she was a true hero at heart. He wiped his tears while looking up at the
Night sky seeing stars as bright as can be... thought about Nia and what she said. "I'll always be in your dreams. Brainy," she said in that memory of her final goodbye to him. As her voice echoed in his brain. And at that moment, Brainy decided to hold on to that in his heart💚. Because love never dies. It lives on forever!

*The next day, On a Saturday morning*
Brainy awakened from his sleep mode as he saw Nia in his dream✨. "Oh, Nia. I miss you so much..." He said softly to himself. thinking 💭about Nia again like he always does and wondering what she was up to right now. As he got up out of bed to have breakfast.

*Meanwhile Nia, in the dream realm with her mother and the original Dreamer*
As she was walking with them in the forest while thinking about Brainy💚. Her mother sensed that Nia was missing him dearly.
They stopped as Isabel Nal looked to her daughter to say. "You miss him. Don't you? Nia," She said to her softly. While asking Nia
If she truly misses Brainy. Since she'd watched over her in the dream🌀realm✨seeing her life and the love❤️she had for Brainy...
It was the same kinda of love she had for her husband. Nia's father. as she knew how hard it was to be Dreams✨apart from the people who you love and miss the most! Especially, the love❤️of your life! As Nia looked at her mother sadly. And wondered how'd she knew that...
"Was it really that obvious?" Nia thought to herself as she replied. "What? How did you know?..." she asked.

"A mother always knows," Isabel Nal said motherly to her daughter. Nia sighed as she thought about Brainy again.
And how much she truly loved and missed him with all her heart💙. "Yeah, I miss him so much. she said in tears with a slight smile. Missing the love of her life so much. It hurts... as she knew Nia would say that and had a solution to it. "Well, if that's how you feel
then you should go back and be with him. My darling," She said softly. Nia's eyes widened in shock when her mom said that to her.
Finding it hard to believe and impossible to do! As much as she wanted that... But that is breaking the universal law of life and death.
Someone coming out of the dream world and brought back to life... Simply isn't done! And not right. Or is it?😏

"What are you talking about? I can't. I sacrifice my life to save the world🌎and my friends! Including, Brainy." Nia cried out explaining why she couldn't go back! Isabel smiled at her daughter knowing that she wouldn't believe her at first. As she understands that. And cleared her throat lightly to explain to Nia what she meant... "Well, that's the thing. You only died a warrior's death as "the Dreamer". But you weren't supposed to die Sweetheart. Which is why you can go back... To live your life!" Isabel explained to her. Nia smiled brightly and nodded a "YES". To go back to live her life to the fullest! Especially, with Brainy💚🥰. As her mother told her daughter what to do... and that's by finding the nearest dream🌀portal. Which she did!

*Meanwhile in National City🌃, late at night around 12:30 p.m.*
Brainy got home about 2 hours ago from game night at Kara's place and is now sitting on the couch. Thinking💭about Nia nonstop with a sad look in his eyes. Suddenly, a dream🌀portal opened up into the apartment by the front door🚪as a gust of wind🌬️was blowing inside, and a 🌀blue light🔆shined brightly✨out of it! As he saw a shadow figure come out... and It was Nia Nal! His girlfriend who he thought was gone forever trapped inside the dream realm. And to see her again was quite a sight and a miracle... he blinked in shock and said.
"Nia?" Brainy questioned softly. He still couldn't believe that she was actually here. Standing there right in front of him in their apartment. And she looked like herself again too... without being in her cosmic form! As Nia walked up closer to him and said. "Yes. Brainy, it's me!
I'm back." She said happily with a lovely💗smile and happy🥹tears in her eyes. She was just so happy to be back and to see him again like this in person. Other than seeing Brainy in his dreams✨. "But how? Nia. I-I..." He asked dearly. Brainy was interrupted by Nia
placing her finger on his lips from talking💬to explain to him as she said. "I know, Brainy. I didn't think it was possible either...
Until my mother told me in the dream world that I wasn't supposed to die and So, I was given another chance to live my life to the fullest! Especially, with you, Querl Dox." Nia explained lovely💗to Brainy. She removed her finger from his lips to let him speak now. Brainy couldn't believe what he was hearing from her. And was crying happy🥹tears when she said that. He wiped his tears away to say. "Oh,
Nia Nal," Brainy said softly. As he had no other words to say right now. And just happy Nia was here with him.

They both looked into each other's eyes broke the hug and immediately leaned into a passionate❤️kiss. From being worlds🌎🪐, dimensions🌌🌃, and even in dreams✨apart... and to be with each other again was just a miracle somehow. As they pressed their lips against one another deeper into their kiss in "LOVE❤️". Brainy should have known better that it was only temporary as He couldn't stand the thought of only seeing Nia in his dreams💚✨. And not in reality... to not be able to talk💬or touch her. Now he can! Their love❤️for each other will always find a way to keep them together! No matter what. End of the World🌎🔥, supervillains, The Future, or basic relationship stuff. And not even in death can part them... In the moment of their passionate kiss, it felt like it could go on forever. Then they broke the kiss, pulling away slowly, and hugged to feel each other's warmth.

On that same night, Brainy and Nia were sitting on the couch together lovely.
And they both decided to tell the others first thing tomorrow.

*The next day, At the DEO*
Brainy walked into the building with Nia and were holding hands romantically❤️✨. Alex, Kara, John, and Lena were all in shock to see Brainy with... "NIA!" Thinking💭that they were dreaming✨or seeing things... immediately ran to them in happy🥹tears and each one hugged Nia missing her even though she was only gone for like a day. After that, Nia explained to her friends of how she'd came back as they
all nodded with bright smiles in making sense, and everything was right in the world🌎again!