I Dreamt✨of flying🪽

~{Chapter 11}~*this chapter is about when a super-powered alien with flight and wind power who takes brainy
hostage in midair... Which leaves our heroes to save him! But how could Nia help save her lovable boyfriend? When she can't fly like him, Kara, and John. this is when Nia discovers something extraordinary about her
newfound ancient dream powers! This gives her the power of flight🪽to save him since Kara and John were paralyzed... So, it's up to Dreamer🌀to save the day!!! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

As Dreamer stood there still as a leaf. In a shock to the female alien who just took Brainy away in the sky like that...
Kara and John got paralyzed by one of her weapons that will wear off in 24 hours. As for Lena she was passed out on the ground.
And Kelly and Alex couldn't do anything since none of them could fly to save Brainy.

Which leaves Nia unsure of what to do at this point.
Until she closed her eyes for a split second... She has a dream🌀flash✨
Showing her what she needs to do in order to save Brainy.
In her dream, she saw herself as Dreamer with wings🪽made of dream energy.
When she opened her eyes after seeing that in her Dream vision
She knew exactly what she had to do! something inside her took over...

Dreamer immediately ran as fast as she could through the streets of National City!
As she leaped into the air... her dream energy began to surround her.
While Creating blue see-through wings🪽on her back made of dream🌀energy✨
For her to control her will. As she flew in the air at (Supergirl's speed).

Brainy gasped, seeing Nia coming to his rescue
With her flying with Wings made of dream🌀energy✨
Giving her the ability to fly. "Dreamer," He said softly.
As she fired a dream🌀blast at the person who captured Brainy.
Allowing the woman to drop Brainy. Luckily, he could fly as well.
he immediately caught himself in midair As he floats in the air beside Dreamer.

Ready to fight the good fight together as one!
A flying power couple.