Nia Nal💙missing?...

~{Chapter 84}~*This chapter is about when Nia has been missing for 3 weeks and no one has seen or heard from her since then. Which made Brainy worried sick about his girlfriend's whereabouts and so, did Kara and the others who were just as worried as he was. Until Nia was finally found in an *coast city* hospital with Amnesia in who she was based on the "news". So, it's up to Brainy and her superfamily to help her remember her identity and bring her home!
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at night, in a city that isn't National🏙City*
*11:40 p.m.*
Nia was in *Coast City* following a lead for her stories that Miss Grant and Kara assigned her. This led her to suit up as a "Dreamer" to fight off two bad guys in an abandoned *office building🏢* all by herself but she was thrown out the window shattering the glass and falling in slow motion "50 stories" down landing on a red car🚘to cushion her fall... and Nia left for "dead" as her suit De-materialized back into her regular clothes to protect her secret identity and she had *concussion*. Luckily, a car🚘passed with a married couple inside took sympathy on her and wanted to help the poor thing so she was saved. "Oh, my god. It's a Woman! Stop the car sweetheart. She needs help," A woman said in the passage seat telling her husband to pull over and help the Nia who was neither dead nor very much alive and needed *medical attention* right away. So, they parked their SUV car on street and got out helping her into their vehicle to get her the medical help that she needed! Someone they didn't know and quickly rushed her over to the "nearest hospital". "It's okay, you're safe. We're going to help you," the woman said softly to Nia as she glanced at the people who helped her and thought to herself saying. "Where am I and who are these people? More importantly, who am I?!" Nia questioned softly thinking to herself with multiple questions inside her mind because she was shot in the head having no memory of who she was. Without knowing that she was half-alien with *dreaming🌀powers* on top of that she forgot about "Brainy" her friends, and being "Dreamer".

*Three weeks later, in California, U.S.A. at a *Coast🏙City* Hospital🏥*
*8:00 a.m.*
Nia woke up in a hospital bed with no memory of how she got there in the first place. The nurse walked in and saw that she was awake and said something to her patient because of it. "Oh, good you're finally awake! You've been in a coma for "weeks" so, can you tell me your name?" She asked the patient for dramatic effect if she knew her own name and that was why the hospital could help her. "I don't know who I am... I can't remember." She said unsure placing her hand on her forehead not having the slightest clue about her identity or name. "I see, well, I will do whatever I can to help you," she said. "Thank you, I appreciate it that. It means a lot." Nia said gratefully for the nurse's kind words in helping her to remember who she was and about her life before her unexpected "memory loss" happened. "Of course, miss, happy to help! You seem like a nice person and hope you get your memory back soon." The nurse said sweetly as she exited the room and then one of the staff came running to her in the halls with a badge in evidence of the patient's identity found in her blue coat when Nia was brought to the hospital "3 weeks" ago. "Looks like you are a reporter from *CatCo Worldwide Media* in "National City" and your name is "Nia Nal". Do you remember?" Nurse Melinda said coming back into the room and telling her just that. "Nia Nal? Wow, that's my name! But I still don't remember any of that..." she said surprised that she had such a beautiful name and yet doesn't remember any of that part of her life. "That's okay, Baby steps... Miss Nal, it'll take time for your memory to come back. At least now we know your name and we can contact your family and friends about your current state and get you the help you need." the nurse said in the understanding of Nia not remembering who she was right away and she was devoted to helping her in any way she possibly can. And Nia was going to need all the help she needed...

*Meanwhile in National🏙City, at the Tower*
*Noon🕛*
Brainy was pacing back and forth in circles while fiddling with his legion nervously that his girlfriend Nia Nal had been missing for "weeks" and she hadn't called or talked to anyone... So, he started to assume the worst. Which is why Kara tried searching everywhere. "Any luck?" Brainy asked Supergirl when she came back if there was any sign of Nia in *Coast City* but so far there wasn't. "No, nothing. There's no sign of her... it's like she disappeared." Kara said stating the facts of how her search of how it went trying to find Nia in *California*. Brainy sighed sadly wishing that something would come up about Nia's whereabouts. Until Alex was just about to grant his wish💫because there was a *breaking news report* about Nia and said. "Hey guys, look at this. I think you might want to take a look at this..." Alex said turning up the volume on the *local news* about Nia. "I am "Lynn Harper" a fellow reporter from the C.C. POST in *Coast City* at the nearest hospital🏥where a "missing" person case from National🏙City who goes by the name "Nia Nal" a reporter at *CatCo Worldwide Media*." she said as an introduction glancing at the camera walking through the hospital looking for Nia Nal's room to have an interview with her. "Miss Nal, would you care to answer any questions about what happened to you and how you ended up here at this hospital?" She added asked the patient out of curiosity. "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer your questions. And leave me alone." Nia said in confusion pushing the microphone🎤away from "Miss Parker" and refusing to answer her questions. "Some say that she has amnesia or that she's suffering from brain damage. Who knows?..." Reporter Harper said dramatically switching the camera back to her and then talking about other "related news".